Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions
. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum
. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
In case you missed, the Steam thread last holiday season raised over $5,000 for Child's Play in 2016. Incredible! Needless to say, every incentive was soundly beaten, and the thread earned the right to change up the profile of our local robot assistant, Geth
. Back in early January I asked for people to submit their avatars, names, signatures, and headers for Geth, with plans for voting to occur before the end of the month.
I got zero submissions.
So I am going to open up submissions to the rest of the forum. You can use this thread to submit any of the aforementioned profile bits, and then we'll put them to a vote and pick the winners. When submitting, keep the following in mind
- One post per person, one submission for each of the four categories per post. You don't have to have a submission for each category, and if you suddenly get a get idea for a name or something then just edit it into your post.
- Everything must follow the standard rules for profile stuff. Signatures should obey size limits, names should be appropriate for the forum, etc.
- Name cannot already be in use. Use the handy at feature to see if your suggested name has been taken.
- A header is a background image that appears in every post. The majority of people don't have one, custom headers being an incentive for old donation drives. Keep it simple.
- Animated avatars MUST be exactly 80x80 pixels or they will not animate. Regular avatars can be larger, but remember that non-square avatars may look smaller to stay at 80px height or width (whichever is larger).
- Mod staff has the final say in what gets approved should the winners create a particularly garish or full of obnoxious profile that would be annoying to look at on a regular basis.
- Everything must be submitted by February 19th at 11:59pm EST.
- The winners will have their submissions as part of Geth's profile for four months, from March 1st until July 1st!