As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fantasy Parody Miniseries circa 2008-2010

tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
I need help. I can't remember the name of a sword and sorcery parody series that I _think_ ran on Sci Fi between 2008 and 2010. The only detail I can remember for sure is that the main character's love interest was kind of a slut for religious or cultural reasons and she'd get offended when he complained about her sleeping with other people.

Wii Code:
0431-6094-6446-7088

• Options
    NathrakNathrak Registered User regular
    Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire?

• Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    That would be my guess too.

If you enjoyed it and want something similar (and don't hate musicals), I really enjoyed Galavant.

McFodder on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • Options
    Nathrak wrote: »
    Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire?

THAT'S IT! Thank you.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    McFodder wrote: »
    That would be my guess too.

If you enjoyed it and want something similar (and don't hate musicals), I really enjoyed Galavant.

This actually came up because someone mentioned Galavant. I hated Galavant but loved Krod mandoon and was trying to reference it as evidence that I do like that _kind_ of stuff, just not that particular implementation of it.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    Interesting! Watching Galavant sparked my memory of Krod Mandoon too, though going back and watching it again I didn't enjoy it as much as I remembered.

Glad your mystery got solved :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
This discussion has been closed.