As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Amazon [chat]

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    You know it's going to be fucked up if it's discovered this cart-taste thing leads to people being actually poisoned somehow.

It's bad tasting on purpose as a deterrent from kids eating it. It's not going to poison anyone. It uses a known chemical used for this purpose.
    Just roll with it Sniperguy, don't get all Neil deGrasse Tyson on me. :(

No and also your stars are wrong

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    He tweeted it again
    didn't delete the original tweet
    to fix hereby

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Well going to be awkward watching that 70's show reruns

I wonder in the wake of scientology losing its influence how many more of these will come to light.

Jesus Fuck.

::deletes The Ranch from Netflix queue::

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    Boycott Amazon as long as they continue to advertise with Breitbart, pls

No

Well I mean, spool, babysteps here

For you it would simply be deleting your breitbart bookmark

I did that when Andrew died...

this is not a joke post, I used to have Breitbart bookmarked, in the early days. I stopped reading them a long time ago though.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    amazon also funds WaPo which is the last line of decency of the media right now so

i'll call it a wash

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    The problem with shitty CSRs is that when something like this scales up like crazy they don't address the root and just try to treat the symptoms. Or rather, they don't have the tools to even forward it because all they can do is cancel orders, but only if they don't get past a certain point in shipping.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Honestly I was disappointed by the bitterness of the cart.

I've tasted far worse.

appleseeds are more bitter.

Nintendo did a poor job all in all

I dunno man they used the most bitter chemical known to man

maybe you should give it more than a little babby lick

dude I had my tongue pressed against it for quite a while

You think I took one selfie?

You don't get that glazed look of soul crushing vacancy off one shot

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    glass cases and LED components are indeed gauche

give me a rig that is basically invisible

or better yet, hardwired inside my brain

Nonono see, glass cases as chic as fuck.

It's the goddamned LED's that turn it into a carnival ride.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Why is the president only quasi-literate

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    What's great about the whole "our warehouse is fucking up" is that I basically told them at 6:00pm last night, but the dumbass CSRs couldn't come of script for like a god damned hot minute to maybe forward it to someone who could address it.

They had plenty of time and warning to fix it but they're like "naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's all good"

CSRs aren't paid enough to give a shit. It's a shit job dealing with people that attack you and swear at you for the stupidest shit all day long, for shit pay, under stressful conditions with unrealistic quotas, uncaring management, and the constant knowledge that you can be replaced at the drop of a hat.

Do NOT insult CSRs, Bowen. Not cool.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    my rig is all RGB

but that's mostly because they don't sell LEDs in the desaturated purple shade I'm going for

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular

I've tasted far worse.

Why didn't you let Chelle take the picture? And style your hair, and do your makeup cause damn son she's rull good at that.

You NEED to take out a bank loan and let that woman open up a boutique.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    http://qns.com/story/2017/03/03/man-attacks-hispanic-woman-umbrella-astoria-street-saying-deported/
    A man walking near a Key Food in Astoria attacked a Hispanic woman with an umbrella, telling her to “get the f–k out of my country.”

According to the Daily News, the woman was walking along 31st Street and Ditmars Boulevard on March 1 around 1:30 p.m. when the man approached her and said “Get the f–k out of my country! You should be deported! I should shoot you!”

The man then swung his umbrella at her, cutting her finger. The woman, who has lived in Astoria for more than 26 years, told the Daily News that she had to beat him back with her own umbrella because he would not stop hitting her.

“He just came right at my face, he tells me, ‘You need to be deported. I’m going to smash your face, I’m going to shoot you,’” the woman told the Daily News. “I kept telling him, ‘No, you leave. I belong here. I’m third-generation.’”
    this is one subway stop away from me

what the fuck

What the fuck!

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    thats my favorite Sugar Ray lyrics.
    lick my cart baby, dont say a word

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

well look who elected him

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    ludious I love you so much for that selfie

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/D1s-AfeX0WA

2 rl

I definitely do some of these things including the Slide

Gotta gets me a double seater for me and my man

@Deebaser @Shazkar Shadowstorm @Eddy @Casual Eddy @nexuscrawler

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    You know it's going to be fucked up if it's discovered this cart-taste thing leads to people being actually poisoned somehow.

It triggered my latent Nintendallergy

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Soobway is sounding pretty tasty

I'd get waffles one but the last one I got her is still in the fridge!

• Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Soobway is sounding pretty tasty

I'd get waffles one but the last one I got her is still in the fridge!

bet that cheesecake is gone tho

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I hereby demand an investigation into these criminally under seasoned doritos I just ate

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

MAGA

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I hereby demand an investigation into these criminally under seasoned doritos I just ate

if they weren't just regular nacho cheese you're going to be investigated for having bad taste in Doritos

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    hockey guy i am terribly awkward and would do the migration every day and by the time i show up to work its time to go home.

Bless your heart.
  • Options

I've tasted far worse.

Why didn't you let Chelle take the picture? And style your hair, and do your makeup cause damn son she's rull good at that.

You NEED to take out a bank loan and let that woman open up a boutique.

While I agree she has skills that could pay the bills I am also insulted that you think I didn't frame that shot

I messed up my hair, didn't wipe the sweat from my brow, rubbed my beard against the grain, unfocused my eyes like I was looking at a 3D magic eye picture

I put work into that shot

It's exactly what -I- wanted it to be

Don't you fucking dare sit there and besmirch my artwork by implying it needs beauty

You'd be missing the fucking point

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

This is the most attractive case ever made.

• Options
    CTyrj7YVEAAB4Mk.jpg

look like someone was treating their graphic designer poorly

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    Houn wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    What's great about the whole "our warehouse is fucking up" is that I basically told them at 6:00pm last night, but the dumbass CSRs couldn't come of script for like a god damned hot minute to maybe forward it to someone who could address it.

They had plenty of time and warning to fix it but they're like "naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's all good"

CSRs aren't paid enough to give a shit. It's a shit job dealing with people that attack you and swear at you for the stupidest shit all day long, for shit pay, under stressful conditions with unrealistic quotas, uncaring management, and the constant knowledge that you can be replaced at the drop of a hat.

Do NOT insult CSRs, Bowen. Not cool.

I was 100% nice until this morning and then I wasn't nice any longer, when they offered me the 30% off.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    [img]htt ps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTyrj7YVEAAB4Mk.jpg[/img]

when you see it,

• Options

when you see it,

there's at least two surprises

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

He reflects a majority of america.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CTyrj7YVEAAB4Mk.jpg

vowels digging up the OLD ASS front page of Reddit.

• Options

A guy in the PC build thread had cases like that. Someone linked his site and he magically showed up and yelled at everyone not being able to afford his masterwork pieces of art.

I like a good inconspicuous PC too though. I can see your screens but have no idea where your PC is? That's cool. Assuming it isn't like, covered in taco bell wrappers or some shit.

• Options
    CTyrj7YVEAAB4Mk.jpg

vowels digging up the OLD ASS front page of Reddit.

you get what you pay for

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »

They should sell dorito seasoning packets next to them for people who want extra zing in their Doritos.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    This b-hole needs to get here to buy my copy of super metroid so i can go buy Horizon.

Also Hello errbody!

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    hockey guy i am terribly awkward and would do the migration every day and by the time i show up to work its time to go home.

I've done it a few times. But not really cause we're near the end of the line. We can actually see the last stop from our stop every morning so we can see what trains are waiting there and what trains are coming and do some RNG manipulation to make sure we get an emptyish train where we can easily get seats

we like Not this train.

calculating.gif

The next one.

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I only like horror movies with actual monsters. Preferably Demons.
    And they have to have rules.
    And if the rules are violated by the monster to further the plot it's instantly terrible

So pretty much most horror movies are terrible

I'm not sure I agree with your premise or any of your logical steps, but your conclusion is sound.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

It's not bad, totally retro too!

• Options

when you see it,

there's at least two surprises

Wait, where's the other one?

This discussion has been closed.