As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Magic: It's Gathering!

19495969798100»

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    kinda interesting that the HOU gods get around the commander tax

they do, but it's mostly the same amount that the other Gods sort of get around it, in that they only recur when they die and the other Gods can't die (with the exception of -X/-X effects); exiling and tucking still puts all of them in the command zone.

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular

It's also why I'm partial to having Scarab God as part of the 99 rather than as my commander, getting him back means he can function as a second commander if your main one gets too expensive.

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »

they do, but it's mostly the same amount that the other Gods sort of get around it, in that they only recur when they die and the other Gods can't die (with the exception of -X/-X effects); exiling and tucking still puts all of them in the command zone.

Indestructible gods can die to sac effects too, but the point stands.

Kelor wrote: »
    Stragint wrote: »
    My brother wants to make a Tsabo hate deck. There are 4 other creatures in the deck and the rest is creature and land removal and enchantments that make everything horrible.

Whatever you do don't tell him about Spreading Plague.

I learned about this card a few weeks ago and immediately grabbed a copy to put into my Mogis deck. Which is similar in theory to the proposed Tsabo deck from what I'm guessing although without the LD.

• Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    Oh Bontu, you naughty naughty girl... :eek:

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
This discussion has been closed.