Options

Best/Worst Game of Duck Hunt [Chat]

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'm just not ready to handle having the mind of a gorilla.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    oh man that reminds me of this other couple that showed up a few times. In most respects while not people I would choose to hang out with they were perfectly fine in a structured setting like boardgame night. Except they had this incredibly creepy dynamic between the two of em. They would talk about being poly a lot. But it was never clear (and I certainly wasn't asking) whether they were together or not. Because the way they talked to / treated each other was like two siblings who don't get along well. Constant insults that just barely skirt the line of "just kidding" kind of thing. Like either one of them could be from one of those 1950s sitcoms where the jokes are all about the dad beating his wife.

I guess you kind of had to meet em to see what I mean but I still don't know which would be worse: creepy siblings or abusive poly couple

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

gorilla has a mind as strong as 10 men

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    ucjwuglwrm7o.jpg

Alt text: Mass Effect Andromeda character creator.

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Porp cant post cuz of the bugged spam filter any ideas?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Hahnsoo1 and I are grabbing food and booze at Tommy's Joynt tonight if anyone is nearby and free.

whoa really? uh, yeah doggs!

haven't had that pastrami in way too long!
    Woo! PAX San Francisco! It'll be better than all of the other PAXes, with blackjack and hookers!

hell yeah! what time you guys thinking?

7 it sounds like. I may be around before then because I may have nothing else to do. Maybe.

works for me!

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Henroid wrote: »
    Ooo, I've never seen a man drawn and quartered before...

EDIT: "MOM, I don't WANNA go to school!"

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    watching robocop, and it just dawned on me he's still got organic systems in his torso and they're sustained by baby food.

That means he has to break it down somehow and produce waste.

Does robocop have like a colostomy bag or does he produce little shit baggies that need to be removed or what?

I know where Robocop's shit goes.
    robocopnes.jpg?w=406

so data east made that game, and Nintendo power (marketed to children) ran a contest to give away one of the ford Taurus squad cars (with the cage and OCP logo) from the movie.

So a child won a car based on a hard R rated movie in a contest ran by a magazine aimed at children.

Think about that

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »

but why so short?!?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

WAI

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

My mind is as strong as 10 men

but I need 10 times as much sleep to function at full capacity

If I don't get at least 80 hours of sleep per day I only function at genius level

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

Let it run its time out and don't try to post in the interim (Porp, go get yourself a drink) and it should just go away

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2017
    maybe they're... uh... all helping traction his spine out?

:sad:

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2017
    starting a kickstarter for an AH and robocop buddy comedy

I'd call him Chrome Dome and we'd fight crime.

I'm a grizzled vet of the park ranger service and he's a desk jockey detective after 30 years on the force.

Together we fight the forest mafia.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

Fuck, they're on to my hand-crafted personal data farming scheme. fuck.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    all he wanted was a pepsi, tamir

• Options
    hey @chanus (and anyone else) dgnbiscuit and I are looking to put together a 1.11.2 modpack for a new minecraft world. If there's any you want to try out PM me.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    watching robocop, and it just dawned on me he's still got organic systems in his torso and they're sustained by baby food.

That means he has to break it down somehow and produce waste.

Does robocop have like a colostomy bag or does he produce little shit baggies that need to be removed or what?

I know where Robocop's shit goes.
    robocopnes.jpg?w=406

so data east made that game, and Nintendo power (marketed to children) ran a contest to give away one of the ford Taurus squad cars (with the cage and OCP logo) from the movie.

So a child won a car based on a hard R rated movie in a contest ran by a magazine aimed at children.

Think about that

You'd never see that today. It'd be a giveaway for a Prius from a Wes Anderson movie or something.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    oh man that reminds me of this other couple that showed up a few times. In most respects while not people I would choose to hang out with they were perfectly fine in a structured setting like boardgame night. Except they had this incredibly creepy dynamic between the two of em. They would talk about being poly a lot. But it was never clear (and I certainly wasn't asking) whether they were together or not. Because the way they talked to / treated each other was like two siblings who don't get along well. Constant insults that just barely skirt the line of "just kidding" kind of thing. Like either one of them could be from one of those 1950s sitcoms where the jokes are all about the dad beating his wife.

I guess you kind of had to meet em to see what I mean but I still don't know which would be worse: creepy siblings or abusive poly couple
    Could be both. :p

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options

mine went away. you have to wait the full 2 minutes though or it just keeps resetting

• Options
    hey chanus (and anyone else) dgnbiscuit and I are looking to put together a 1.11.2 modpack for a new minecraft world. If there's any you want to try out PM me.

cool deal send me deets

• Options
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I wish I was a tiny deer

eating tiny plants with my tiny mouth

There's an urban legend about a duiker killing a hunter.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    hey chanus (and anyone else) dgnbiscuit and I are looking to put together a 1.11.2 modpack for a new minecraft world. If there's any you want to try out PM me.

cool deal send me deets

gonna be a week or two before it's live we are still figuring out what mods to add. this is the first time we've played post 1.7.10 with mods so we're still figuring out whats on the list.

but if there are any you know of that you want to be included let me know

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    I wouldn't hunt a dic dic.

too cute

• Options

cool deal send me deets

gonna be a week or two before it's live we are still figuring out what mods to add. this is the first time we've played post 1.7.10 with mods so we're still figuring out whats on the list.

but if there are any you know of that you want to be included let me know

i haven't played since the last time i played on your server so :P

• Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    What did Pepsi do?

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    What's the 1.11 mod library like these days anyway?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Hahnsoo1 and I are grabbing food and booze at Tommy's Joynt tonight if anyone is nearby and free.

whoa really? uh, yeah doggs!

haven't had that pastrami in way too long!
    Woo! PAX San Francisco! It'll be better than all of the other PAXes, with blackjack and hookers!

hell yeah! what time you guys thinking?

7 it sounds like. I may be around before then because I may have nothing else to do. Maybe.
    Yeah, I get out of work at 6, and because of traffic, I probably won't be there until 7PM at the earliest, and more likely I'm going to be there at 7:30-8PM depending on traffic/parking.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I wouldn't hunt a dic dic.

too cute

you wouldn't download a klipspringer

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    porp wrote: »
    What did Pepsi do?

made a really dumb tone deaf commercial

• Options
    What did Pepsi do?
    This ad. Video embed:

• Options
    What did Pepsi do?
    Ludious wrote: »
    I fell asleep on the couch and now my head is pounding and Chelle wants dinner and the dog wants inside and I just want to throw things at people and oh my god have you seen the Pepsi commercial

So tone deaf

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    What did Pepsi do?

really awful advertisement which i won't link because I don't want them to get the hits

It's a short "heartwarming" scene where a political protester makes peace with a police officer by handing him a frosty can of Pepsi

• Options
    I wonder if this is how people felt about the Coke "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" commercial:
    https://youtu.be/ib-Qiyklq-Q

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Oh god this latest update improved the atmospheric physics even more and now Max-Q is a harrowing event where even the slightest slip up could cause the rocket to become aerodynamically compromised, causing it to twist violently and, well

Disintegrate, if you're not careful

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Have we considered that the mindworms and reptilian overlords may have teamed up specifically to date our menfolk and so steal their secrets

Burnage on
This discussion has been closed.