As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help me find a PA Podcast which mentioned talking kid's toys

LucentPhoenixLucentPhoenix Rebel SympathizerRegistered User new member
I remember a PA podcast from years ago where Mike and Jerry were talking about some speak-and-spell type toy (maybe a caterpillar?) which would giggle or something if you tried to get it to say a bad word. They then went on to discuss the hypothetical planning session at the manufacturer where they came up with a list of "objectionable" words. They said there was probably some really timid guy who suggested "butt" as a word, and a coworker who was filthy and came up with words like "sodomy." It was one of my favorite sidetracks that I can remember, and I still laugh out loud thinking about it.

I was recalling the bit to a coworker today, and I wanted to listen to it again (and share the bit with my coworker), but I can't for the life of me remember what the rest of the episode was about. I've Googled my heart out, and come up empty, so I turn to you all to see if you can help me where I have failed.

Thanks!