As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]ing with Babish

AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
edited April 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
Binging with Babish is where a man's torso makes food from TV and movies. I like everything about the videos. The production, his voice, the food, the jokes, the movies. And he plays ratatat in the background.

https://youtu.be/eVgmI-YF16g
https://youtu.be/bJUiWdM__Qw
(bonus: if you ever wondered what eye-fucking means, the clip explains that perfectly)

https://youtu.be/7H3z3J50XCs
https://youtu.be/HsxBw6ls7Z0

ftOqU21.png
Abdhyius on

• Options
    Look at me all prepared with saved draft and all

I mean it's still low effort as fuck but eh, sue me

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Cutting it real fine abdy

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Sleep wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »
    I wonder how prevalent child abuse is in the US

*glances at political party composed entirely of angry, confused, hateful people who lash out at any perceived persecution and who are extremely subservient to and yet also extremely resentful of authority figures*

So prevalent that many of us don't realize we experienced it until we take a real hard look at our childhood, and so prevalent that many would just call it entirely normal because that's how they were raised and they turned out fine.

I remember as a kid listening to a couple of other moms talk at the bus stop about how it was so terrible to scream at your children who would ever do that

and my thought was like "psh look at these liberal yahoos" (not exactly that I probably didn't have the concept of liberal yahoos at the time but you get it)

I would've been like, 8

shit is fucked up

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    The adventure time sandwich is nuts. And awesome.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'm a million miles away from the rarefied concerns and financial incentives of coddled Conservative Burke-offs and forelock-tuggers.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

Asia reference!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

Asia reference!

10637-620x-advice-master-asia.jpg

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Are we going to sit here and pretend that it's only the dam of page 101 that's holding us back from the torrent of smut that is raging in our other tabs
    i'm a wholesome boy and also as a cryptofascist i'm not going against the forum law and order

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

*glances at political party composed entirely of angry, confused, hateful people who lash out at any perceived persecution and who are extremely subservient to and yet also extremely resentful of authority figures*

So prevalent that many of us don't realize we experienced it until we take a real hard look at our childhood, and so prevalent that many would just call it entirely normal because that's how they were raised and they turned out fine.

I remember as a kid listening to a couple of other moms talk at the bus stop about how it was so terrible to scream at your children who would ever do that

and my thought was like "psh look at these liberal yahoos" (not exactly that I probably didn't have the concept of liberal yahoos at the time but you get it)

I would've been like, 8

shit is fucked up

I'm not going to lie and say I haven't raised my voice when my son is doing something I find dangerous, but there is a mile of difference between that and what those assholes were doing in those "prank" videos.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7CFlJK0z4

Someday, video game graphics will look like this.

• Options

Asia reference!

10637-620x-advice-master-asia.jpg

https://youtu.be/mtYe62T0le8

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Another Friday another firing in my department.

Good thing I said fuck no to our fake cheer ice cream social and told my boss I had a headache over text

Can't fire what you can't see!

• Options
    I wasn't making a reference

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Good thing I said fuck no to our fake cheer ice cream social and told my boss I had a headache over text

57ced8b263393bfcc559fc398afcf4a7.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @Sir Landshark therapist was supposed to call at 5, it's about 5:15

I tried! I'll check another place if she doesn't call soon. :(

• Options

You were, you just didn't know it

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

I would've been like, 8

shit is fucked up

I'm not going to lie and say I haven't raised my voice when my son is doing something I find dangerous, but there is a mile of difference between that and what those assholes were doing in those "prank" videos.

Most definitely, like at some points you gotta scare a kid. Kid reaching for a hot stove... fuckin yell. The sting of your voice is going to be way less than the stove, and will likely reinforce their distrust of a hot stove.

• Options

You were, you just didn't know it

Something something Jojo to be continued

• Options
    It was so fake they had us going around asking each other our favorite bands and stuff

I asked everyone who their favorite fascist dictator was. Got a few Stalins, but he was communist!

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    yelling at a kid to get their attention because they're in danger is a whole different class from like

spending half an hour screaming at your kid because you're mad about something they did

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Binging with Babish is where a man's torso makes food from TV and movies. I like everything about the videos. The production, his voice, the food, the jokes, the movies. And he plays ratatat in the background.

(bonus: if you every wondered what eye-fucking means, the clip explains that perfectly)

I remember he said in an interview they cast Scarjo as his girlfriend so the audience can immediately tell by looking at them together that he must be an amazing fucking chef

Chef's a pretty great little movie with a simple story and likable people

override367 on
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    I'm a million miles away from the rarefied concerns and financial incentives of coddled Conservative Burke-offs and forelock-tuggers.

Is this a quote from a certified elki thinkpiece?

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    (bonus: if you every wondered what eye-fucking means, the clip explains that perfectly)

Oh my

• Options

I would've been like, 8

shit is fucked up

Most definitely, like at some points you gotta scare a kid. Kid reaching for a hot stove... fuckin yell. The sting of your voice is going to be way less than the stove, and will likely reinforce their distrust of a hot stove.

Yeah its just one of those things where your ideals meet reality and you're like "God damn it this is the worst."

Then you understand that old canard about something hurting your parent more than it hurts you.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    edited April 2017

etuo42cgpmdm.jpg

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    emnmnme wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7CFlJK0z4

Someday, video game graphics will look like this.

Those animations...

Oh shit it's a trailer for the andromeda dlc isnt it

override367 on
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

is that the anime about women hitting each other with their butts?

• Options
    I want to actually make that noodle dish from chef it's rull simple

• Options
    I'm glad anime continues to justify peoples stereotypical belief in it.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

hey come on now

sometimes they hit each other with their tits

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

way too much effort

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    For you, [chat], and for so many others:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1j1qwQQ8-Q

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

hey come on now

sometimes they hit each other with their tits

I cannot tell if this is a joke or not.

• Options
    I want to actually make that noodle dish from chef it's rull simple

I make it all the time. Italy's the fucking best at poor man's food.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    party foul: 99 pages too early for that anime.

• Options

broar listen

you see this post and you want to defend Keijo. I looked it up and it is about an anime where women try to knock each other off gladiator pedastals with their tits and/or ass. Don't.

• Options

broar listen

you see this post and you want to defend Keijo. I looked it up and it is about an anime where women try to knock each other off gladiator pedastals with their tits and/or ass. Don't.

Actually its pronounced KAT AN A

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

way too much effort

I peaked in 2012 with this one

29p54xu.png

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.