As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestling] It was the Best of the Super Juniors, it was the worst of the super juniors...

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIOsbNwMivQ

I look forward to Ruby Riot as NXT womens champ

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    If Orton seems to be not into it Sunday I'll call him out on it to be clear. With his opponent he needs to be busting his ass to make it good, as does Jinder.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    If Orton seems to be not into it Sunday I'll call him out on it to be clear. With his opponent he needs to be busting his ass to make it good, as does Jinder.

I would bet money on seeing unmotivated Orton

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular

I would bet money on seeing unmotivated Orton

Homeboy is going to SLEEPWALK through this shit.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Orton is like a CPU character in a wrestling game set on Easy. He kinda stands there and if you do moves to him, he'll participate and sell your moves more or less fine and exist for your match to happen. If you stand there and don't do anything, he might do a headlock or bodyslam or suplex to fill space, and then maybe do a signature move ("vintage Orton!") and if you're really beng useless, an RKO.

Unlike Dolph Ziggler or Sami Zayn, who can sell like demigods and make you look like solid gold, Randy just sorta shows up and punches his card.

It's why I have always considered him a boring mid-card guy and have never seen him worthy of the main event. His boring, bland, punch clock approach also extends to his promos.

I have personally worked on Hallmark movies with burned out E-list actors who put more of an ass into acting out dialogue than Randy Orton. He's not a flat emotionless mumbleman, he just... doesn't care just enough to be boring.

• Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Huh the WWE in its promotional email is hyping the US title match over the WWE championship match:
    http://ebm.e.wwe.com/c/tag/hBZH07HB8L$g$B9bveJNsnc$jHk/doc.html?t_params=AA

Edit: that link should work better.

never die on
  • Options
    I would say Orton is no longer a great wrestler.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Orton phoned it on for a Wrestlemania World Title match

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    how about this:

blandy boreton

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    how about this:

blandy boreton

love it

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    The Mad Pooper

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    The Mad Pooper

The Luggage Pooper.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Speaking or Randy
    According to Sportskeeda’s Billi Bhatti, Randy Orton is currently seen by Vince McMahon as the “Roman Reigns of Smackdown.” A source in WWE told the site that McMahon sees both Orton and Reigns in the same light as his pet projects.

Reigns has been the man that WWE has been pushing for years of course, in order to make him the new flagship star of the company. McMahon reportedly shot down an idea for a heel turn a few weeks before WrestleMania, believing he can get over as a babyface, and considers those who dislike Reigns as a “vocal minority.” McMahon is also very high on Orton and, as noted yesterday, he is not expected to lose the WWE Championship anytime soon. McMahon made the decision to push Orton last August, which led to his winning the Royal Rumble and then the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.

So if he's champ for a long ass time you know who to blame.

• Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    BACKLASH
    and NXT Chicago (not part of Season Standings)

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal
    SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. Breezango
    United States Champion Kevin Owens vs. AJ Styles
    Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dolph Ziggler
    SmackDown Women’s Champion Naomi, Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch vs. Natalya, Carmella & Tamina (Six-Woman Tag Team Match)
    Luke Harper vs. Erick Rowan
    Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin

NXT Champion Bobby Roode vs. Hideo Itami
    NXT Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Ruby Riot vs. Nikki Cross
    NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain vs. #DIY (Ladder Match)
    WWE United Kingdom Champion Tyler Bate vs. Pete Dunne
    Roderick Strong vs. Eric Young

PLAY USING THIS FORM

FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    The Brazos destroyed Ultimo Guerrero's Mustang and because it's lucha, it's almost certainly legit lol http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/2017/05/19/video-captures-alvardo-family-members-destroying-ultimo-guerreros-car/

• Options
    So the new guy ROH signed is a huge homophobe

Nice to see them continuing that trend

• Options
    you know i i was getting pretty excited to go to nxt tomorrow. i'll see KENTA! and DIY! and in dang ladder match! that's awesome

and also heidi lovelace, who i've actually seen several times at this point but it'll be cool to see her in a big NXT match

but i totally forgot about asuka completely somehow and now i've fucking PUMPED hell yes

• Options
    May 19th

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular

And yet he busted his ass for a Smackdown match with Styles and with Harper at Elimination Chamber.

Someone needs to find the solution to the "Make Orton Give A Shit" puzzle.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    I have all the titles changing

except AOP retaining

• Options

And yet he busted his ass for a Smackdown match with Styles and with Harper at Elimination Chamber.

Someone needs to find the solution to the "Make Orton Give A Shit" puzzle.

Could just be the opponent

• Options
    JR is calling the Women's tourney

• Options
    Speaking or Randy
    According to Sportskeeda’s Billi Bhatti, Randy Orton is currently seen by Vince McMahon as the “Roman Reigns of Smackdown.” A source in WWE told the site that McMahon sees both Orton and Reigns in the same light as his pet projects.

Reigns has been the man that WWE has been pushing for years of course, in order to make him the new flagship star of the company. McMahon reportedly shot down an idea for a heel turn a few weeks before WrestleMania, believing he can get over as a babyface, and considers those who dislike Reigns as a “vocal minority.” McMahon is also very high on Orton and, as noted yesterday, he is not expected to lose the WWE Championship anytime soon. McMahon made the decision to push Orton last August, which led to his winning the Royal Rumble and then the WWE Championship at WrestleMania.

me

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwth wrote: »
    Speaking or Randy

me

you bastard how could you do this to the majestic sport of wrestling

• Options
    crwth, put the title on Mojo Rawley

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    crwth, put the title on Mojo Rawley

hard disagree

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    crwth, push dean malenko

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    please welcome new wwe champ curt hawkins

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    You can always cross over to New Japan, where I'm about to book IWGP champ Billy Gunn

• Options
    Universal champ Heath Slater, WWE champ Jinder Mahal, NXT champ Drew McIntyre

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Yes to the first and the third.

Continue to hinder Jinder.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    If mojo ever rises above IC/US level I would unsub until he goes down to that level.

• Options
    Dammit I will turn this bus right around and make Big Show Universal champ and keep the belt on Orton for a whole year.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I have no titles moving across either show

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I kinda hope the Orton/Jinder match is just ten seconds long and Jinder eats the RKO outta nowhere.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    AJRAJR Some guy who wrestles NorwichRegistered User regular
    Did you guys know hinder and Jinder rhyme?

Isn't that crazy?

Aaron O'Malley. Wrestler extraordinaire.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    And all this time I've been pronouncing Jinder like "kinder" or "find her".

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Man, this Finn Balor WWE24 special is really good.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
This discussion has been closed.