The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Upcoming/Attended Unplugged Forum Signature Badge

EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
edited May 3 in PAX Unplugged
Thought I would share for those who like the signature badges.

Upcoming Unplugged Badge - 59s5a6fgy6t4.png

Attended Unplugged Badge- pyskap3d51a6.png

54brd4.png
EL_Limon_Cubano on
ElbasunuArcSynThe Hanged ManKoopahTroopahGundabadRILMS

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Thanks! My first PAX signature badge!

jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1og83npmjgeii.pngSteam:ArcSyn
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Is there a background on this? It looks like it's in a white box on my post but blends in for yours.

jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1og83npmjgeii.pngSteam:ArcSyn
  • EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Whoops I didn't add transparency.

Here is the new one :)

Upcoming: 0zfegkyoor3b.png

Attended: og83npmjgeii.png

54brd4.png
    ArcSyn