As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

President Fires Man In Charge Of Investigating President, Country Collectively Poops

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Mixing some egg yolk into my crispy hashbrowns is the ideal breakfast experience

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I've been making a very thin omelet for rachel and I in the mornings

soy sauce, a little sugar and mirin, and of course eggs

takes like 3 minutes to cook and it's real tasty

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I discarded my sense of taste as frivolous and over-demanding of mental energy, as a result I prefer to swallow eggs whole

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I discarded my sense of taste as frivolous and over-demanding of mental energy, as a result I prefer to swallow eggs whole

What we have here is a failure to communicate

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

oh i have all these things. i will try this, sounds nice

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I've been enjoying breakfasts recently of scrambled eggs used as a spread on toast. To get extra decadent but make you fat you can also do the toast on the stove with butter instead of in the toaster.

I took it from a Gordon Ramsay video. Basically you:
    1: Crack eggs into a saucepan with some butter. Don't mix them yet.
    2: Turn stovetop to medium/medium-high.
    3: Stir eggs constantly while alternating on and off the heating element every 30 seconds or so until they're done.

Basically you end up with an amazingly tasty scrambled egg that can be used as a spread. Put it on some toast and it's great.

Then also I've learned the secret wisdom of cooking your bacon in the oven instead of frying it.
    Basically you put the bacon on a sheet with foil, put it in a cold oven, turn the oven on to 400, and then about 20 minutes later your bacon is cooked perfectly every time. Start the eggs about 10 minutes in and it all lines up.

Edit: It is also vitally important that you not season the eggs until after they're done cooking. Then just a little salt and pepper, maybe some oregano or basil for colour, and done.

Khavall on
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »

And how big are you now, in comparison to a barge?

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »

oh i have all these things. i will try this, sounds nice

It's pretty much just:

4 eggs (you can probably do 2 if it's just for yourself?)
    1 tbsp soy sauce
    1 tbsp sugar
    2 tsp mirin

mix it all together, get your skillet nice and hot, put some butter or cooking spray on it

pour a thin amount of the egg mixture onto the hot skillet, quickly roll it up over itself

repeat, rolling the omelet over each new egg mixture, takes about 3-4 minutes total

I also like to wrap the omelet in a paper towel for a few minutes after it's off the skillet so the egg continues to cook just from its own heat.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Did Trump not know what the book was?

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular

I think it is absurdly charitable to assume that that knowledge would change his actions.

• Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    One really good way to cook eggs is to put a little butter down on a nonstick that is heated to low medium heat, crack a couple of eggs into the pan, and then put a lid on the pan for ~2/3/4 minutes. Perfect over easy/medium/hard eggs from the steaming process of the lid.

I find the hardest thing for me to cook is brown and crispy hash browns. I just can't get it the way I want.

God this is way better to talk about than 45.

• Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    remember that time obama ordered the extrajudicial killing of an american citizen

and then did it again

and also the other innocent people that died as a result of collateral damage

If we're talking about al-Awlaki dude gave the Boston Bombers the recipe they used to make their bombs and radicalized who knows how many other people abroad with Inspire. The civilian deaths are terrible but he needed to die somehow, there wasn't really a way to get him back to the US.

I don't know why the fuck they killed his son and I don't have any evidence to the contrary of it being an intel error as claimed.

At least he didn't send spec ops to kill his eight year old daughter.

Trump did.

I'm fine with Anwar al-Awlaki being dead. I have no objection to that. But normally, there's a process the USG goes through before it decides to kill someone.

A fucking trial.

• Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular

Maybe, but even given that he has no idea what the book was, he knew where he was.
    Trump lacks empathy. Just has a complete hole where the concept of "understanding how other people feel" should be, and he also lacks any ability to convincingly fake it either.

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Apparently Brennan saying 'I saw information intel that was worthy of investigation by the bureau' somehow means "there is no evidence of collusion and Trump is innocent"

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I saw a youtube of 3 different styles of scrambeled egg, and they all looked delicious

• Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    Apparently Brennan saying 'I saw information intel that was worthy of investigation by the bureau' somehow means "there is no evidence of collusion and Trump is innocent"

I'm also seeing conservatives claiming the FBI "cleared" Flynn which is just..what?

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Somebody post that horror show scrambled egg recipe from Jon Bois

Hobnail on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017

Yeah this has been the conservative response to...everything? lately

Every new statement put out related to the investigation is apparently explicit confirmation that there is nothing there and this is in fact a witch hunt designed to waste time and money

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I did that Jon Bois scrambled egg soup once and it was totally fine scrambled egg soup.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

Every new statement put out related to the investigation is apparently explicit confirmation that there is nothing there and this is in fact a witch hunt designed to waste time and money

Even when the statement is 100% the opposite of that.

• Options
    VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    So, I just heard that Trump wants to solve the deficit by selling off half the US strategic oil reserve. Surely nothing could go wrong with that plan.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    remember that time obama ordered the extrajudicial killing of an american citizen

and then did it again

Friendly neighborhood lawyer here to remind everyone that constitutional rights extend to non-citizens and that the legal validity of military targeting is therefore based on direct participation in hostilities, not nationality

OK bye

Friendly neighborhood lawyer reminder here, that wasn't even what he was accused of!

People pulling a "well, actually" about this case would benefit greatly from learning its facts.

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    There's some kind of mustard I had in Beijing that made my mouth feel numb

I dunno what that was but I kinda never want it again and also really want it again

do they make mustard with Sichuan peppercorns?

those would definitely provide a numbing effect

that's definitely gotta be it

• Options
    Due process is not necessarily judicial process, do not forget

• Options
    I just ate a good breakfast meal

omelette with spinach and bacon and cheese with sour cream on top

and 2 buttermilk pancakes

breakfast food really is the best

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »

HIS STATEMENT IS LITERALLY SAYING THERE IS EVIDENCE

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    If Trump doesn't get impeached soon, late night hosts will start to die

John Oliver is already questioning reality

• Options
    Sleep wrote: »

HIS STATEMENT IS LITERALLY SAYING THERE IS EVIDENCE

So, no evidence then.

• Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Veagle wrote: »
    So, I just heard that Trump wants to solve the deficit by selling off half the US strategic oil reserve. Surely nothing could go wrong with that plan.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-23/trump-proposes-selling-off-half-the-u-s-strategic-oil-reserve

It's enough to kill us several times over. It's "Runaway greenhouse effect" levels of oil.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    "If I Did It: A Fantastic Book By Donald Trump. Really. The Best Book"

and then "-by Donald Trump" again at the bottom.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    The name of the Manchester Bomber has been released:
    The man who murdered 22 people and injured 59 others has been named as Salman Ramadan Abedi, a Mancunian of Libyan descent.

Police confirmed the 22-year-old’s identity after officials in the United States passed it to news reporters, apparently against the wishes of the police and security services in the UK.

Link

SharpyVII on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    If Trump doesn't get impeached soon, late night hosts will start to die

John Oliver is already questioning reality

He's not going to be impeached soon. If he is, it'll take a long time.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Fucks sake

That'll be great for Muslims in the UK won't it

• Options
    Wow US officials

what possible reason is there to release the name of the person right now?

seriously

there's no reason

• Options
    Wow US officials

seriously

there's no reason

Fan the flames of anti-islamic hate seems to be the reason.

• Options
    Wow US officials

seriously

there's no reason

MUSLIM

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I'm trying really hard to believe that it's just bad timing, but this keeps happening.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    The reason is because the Trump administration is made up of stupid self serving people with no thought as to the repercussions of their actions on other people, that's the reason

• Options
    I cannot imagine anyone in law enforcement would've released that information.

• Options
    I cannot imagine anyone in law enforcement would've released that information.

Not even this guy?

David-Clarke-Caro_original_56801.jpg

LxX6eco.jpg
This discussion has been closed.