Options

[NBA] LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Non-contact knee injury for Porzingas.

Not a good sign.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    This Kobe jersey-retiring ceremony is so ridiculous and over the top and I love it.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Non-contact knee injury for Porzingas.

Not a good sign.

Noooo

Is it the same knee he's kept leaving games with?

E: oh that was a days old post. Must've been the same injury.

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    This Kobe jersey-retiring ceremony is so ridiculous and over the top and I love it.

So what's the next Kobe slobfest? Hall of Fame? This gonna be annual somehow?

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Hannibal is coming back?!

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Kuzma was incredible against the Rockets.

He's been playing well, but he was even better than usual in that game.

fTVFg8j.png

• Options
    The Ringer posted an article about the Bulls recent success, leading to them immediately breaking their losing streak.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Knicks beat the Celtics 102-93 to improve 15-5 at home. KP played after missing the last 2 games with a bum knee, but went 0/11 from the field. Michael Beasley, however, went off for 32 points, a season high. And an all-timer:

• Options
    I only caught the highlights but Rockets Celtics looked like an amazing game.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Kelor wrote: »
    I only caught the highlights but Rockets Celtics looked like an amazing game.

only 2 refs so they (intentionally or not) let SO MUCH GO

until suddenly at the end marcus smart did a ton of marcus smart things. it was a great game.

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    also jayson tatum is a god

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    IT, Wade, and LeBron on the same court should be fun to watch tomorrow

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    __Ub3mOZEevYihTRdPR4SlwUd5QGYx7b4o-XqEihDOc.jpg?w=1024&s=d3ca9d2ce75331c012d09b158b42c526

behold, the single greatest uniforms in sporting history, care of the 87er's nickelodeon night.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Wow

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

Craig Sager's second wife and widow, Stacy, is apparently (allegedly) a POS. Bummer that this became a public affair but I feel for his (adult) kids.

• Options
    edited January 2018

gerald green returns from free agency

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Per Shams, Lakers are releasing Bogut today

• Options
    Hot take: the bulls young core is better than the lakers

Discuss

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I would take Markkanen over Lonzo in a sec

Markkanen is the first to 100 threes in history and averaging more than any other rookie in history

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Xehalus wrote: »
    I would take Markkanen over Lonzo in a sec

Markkanen is the first 100 threes in history and averaging more than any other rookie in history

But would you take him over Brandon Ingram

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Ingram is very crafty offensively but I'll take a million threes to win a playoff series

• Options
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    No one is going to talk about chris Paul and secret tunnels??

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    I'll take Minnesota's young core over anyone

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Ya the Fultz thing is insane. Dude is an instant bust at this point. Has anyone forgotten how to shoot instantly after being drafted lol.

I hate sports so much.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Trust the Process!

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

I have no idea what you’re talking about

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Knight_ wrote: »
    Ya the Fultz thing is insane. Dude is an instant bust at this point. Has anyone forgotten how to shoot instantly after being drafted lol.

I hate sports so much.

It's the YIPS

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »

The story is too crazy to be summarized

The rockets led a two pronged attack on the clippers locker room using secret tunnels Chris Paul knew about so they could attack Austin rivers and also Blake

While Clint capela, the neutral swissman, knocked on the front door as a decoy

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

I hate sports so much.

On the other hand they don't have to deal with Lavar so probably not the worst pick they could have made

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

The rockets led a two pronged attack on the clippers locker room using secret tunnels Chris Paul knew about so they could attack Austin rivers and also Blake

What?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

What?

https://deadspin.com/the-rockets-hilariously-tried-to-storm-the-clippers-loc-1822112226

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    I can't believe this story.

Wait, no, scratch that - I can believe it but it's feels too good to be true.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I LOVE THIS GAME

• Options

I hate sports so much.

Maybe this is related to space jam 2 and the monstars took his shot

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

I hate sports so much.

Maybe this is related to space jam 2 and the monstars took his shot

Maybe he has a twin brother who played through college and then decided he wanted to do something else and they swapped places.

This discussion has been closed.