As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mass Effect Andromeda] Shepard may get a day, but Ryder gets a planet.

• Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Anthem will have more and better single player content than Destiny. I hope so, anyways

How exactly are you "pretty sure" about this? Anthem has shown NOTHING but an Ubisoft style hype trailer so far.

Because that's what Bioware does? Their characrer work and story stuff are basically why they are known.

And Destiny's bar is not exactly high

Counterpoint: Destiny 2's villain is better written and more coherent than Corypheus, the Kett, or the Reapers.

• Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    Is he better than Saren? I don't know about that. The confrontation at Vermire with Sovereign was pretty great as well.

• Options
    Maybe not those two. He does drain all your space magic and dramatically throw you off a cliff, though.

• Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    My only problem with Gary was if you didn't have a ranged super by the end of the campaign, you were fucked. Otherwise, he seemed like he actually had a plan for the light, just not the grasp of how to get it.

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    Compared to Saren and the Reapers, Ghaul felt entirely forgettable.

Didnt help that we went from a Hive God to a... Cabal General.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Frem wrote: »
    Maybe not those two. He does drain all your space magic and dramatically throw you off a cliff, though.

Wait, that's what you're basing that on?

That entire sequence gave me nostalgia for playing DnD in middle school because it's like one step up from "IT WAS ALL A DREAM *wiggly fingers*"

• Options
    AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular
    Krieghund wrote: »
    Is he better than Saren? I don't know about that. The confrontation at Vermire with Sovereign was pretty great as well.

the regard for saren as a good or even interesting villain is probably the widespread opinion about mass effect that has most mystified me. he's a bit conflicted about whether he's doing the right thing, which puts him a step above a panto villain i guess, but other than i cant see that theres much else to him. also his hoverboard fights are the worst and dumbest boss fights in a series with lots of competition for terrible boss fights

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Krieghund wrote: »
    My only problem with Gary was if you didn't have a ranged super by the end of the campaign, you were fucked. Otherwise, he seemed like he actually had a plan for the light, just not the grasp of how to get it.

You can use a melee super for Gary, it's just not very efficient. And guns work very well, super just speeds things along. In any case, the only class who doesn't start with a ranged Super (Hunter) will have the mission to get one available before the required level to fight Gary.

• Options
    Frem wrote: »

Wait, that's what you're basing that on?

That entire sequence gave me nostalgia for playing DnD in middle school because it's like one step up from "IT WAS ALL A DREAM *wiggly fingers*"

Ghaul isn't amazing, just better than much of what I've seen from Bioware. I beat Inquisition last night and I'm still incredibly fuzzy on what Corypheus was actually trying to accomplish and why.
    Ok, godhood, right. That's it, power? Because he didn't find gods? He just kinda shows up; it's unclear why he's doing this, or how he set all this stuff in motion. Then at the end, he tries to destroy the world for some reason?

Maybe this would have made more sense if I'd played DA2, or will make more sense with DA5 comes out.

Ghaul's motivations are better articulated; in part because it feels like he had more screen time in Destiny 2's brief campaign than Corypheus had in all 70ish hours I played Inquisition.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I'm on my 4th Andromeda run (have to finally start romancing someone besides Jaal), so I'm going to rebut, having just finished it again. Better than continuing the ME3 ending discussion for the billionth time, I say!
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Story

– 2/5
    There are some decent bones here but mostly I just wasn’t that interested. I’ve found that it’s really hard to keep a player engaged in the main story if you build your game open world. There are some that make it work (Witcher 3) but there are more failures than successes with this game type in my experience. One of the things I didn’t get was why set this pre-mass effect 3? If they had set this 50 years after ME3 or something, it would have helped with a lot of the story issues I had. For example, how do they have the technology to be flying around a huge star cluster on regular FTL drives? Or why are there Krogan females everywhere? Before ME3 the genophage hadn’t been cured and in the codex it mentions most females are just trying to keep the Krogan species alive. If this had been set post ME3, these things and a bunch of others would make more sense.
    Yeah, the FTL thing is dumb but also the kind of thing I never really think about re: mass effect or Star Trek or any other sci fi universe, really. It would be extra boring if you can't get from point A to point B, so you can. Mass Effect never really has been "hard" sci fi, as much as some folk would like it to be.

Regarding Krogan females: Has there ever been a stated shortage of Krogan females? My understanding was that there were always plenty of females, they just kept to their own female-centric clans previously. Having a lot of females sign up for a fresh start doesn't seem that odd to me. As for the Genophage, that's addressed in game: They used the 600 year trip to have gene therapies done to them in stasis to help develop a naturally-occuring mutation that was defeating the Genophage. That the Krogan had already once developed a mutation to defeat the Genophage was canon in the original universe, so it seems pretty in-line with what we already know.
    For example, when Ryder uses the Remnant to draw the scourge, I had no clue what was going on. Later I found a line in the codex explaining it. The story should be written so you don’t need to dive into the codex to understand what is going on in a main cutscene.
    I'm not sure what instance you're talking about here... do you mean when they tracked a pathway through the Scourge to find out where Meridian was? I never looked at a codex and found that pretty straightforward with in-game cutscenes. I don't know when they "used remnant to draw the scourge", though they did draw close to the scourge themselves to scuttle enemy ships against it (again, another fairly easy idea to digest without a codex). Maybe tell me where in game this happens, if you remember? Was it a side quest?
    The ending felt rushed, like how in the world did the Archon steal the Hyperion?
    He specifically came to the Hyperion to steal Scott, because of Scott's connection to Sam which he exploited (or Sara, if you were playing as Scott). Stealing the Hyperion was just a trophy of war. It wasn't like he was going to say, "well, I got what I came for, so you can have your other stuff back." He came there to pillage, there's no reason for him to be polite about it. I want to say again this is all stuff I got in context of the original game, not stuff I had to replay to understand. Seemed pretty straightforward to me.
    Also wasn’t the space station Meridian’s command core? How did they control anything on Meridian without it?
    I actually took this as the other way around: Meridian was the command core. Thus the reason why nothing in the space station worked without it. If I were to make an analogy, I'd say the space station was a GUI, while Meridian was the core OS. Or perhaps even a shelladmin to log in remotely. Meridian always seemed postured as the core programming, once they discovered its existence. They even initially thought the space station was Meridian, until they found out about the dyson sphere.
    The writing overall though was pretty bad. I laughed out load quite a few times at how bad it was. Reminded me a B-movie that you go see because it’s bad. When Ryder walks up to his Krogan contact who is right next to Morda and starts off with “HEY you’re my secret contact to stop Morda, right?!”
    Ha ha, ok this one is pretty clearly a matter of taste, but "Ryder walks up and does something idiotic" was played up as kind of the point a lot of the time. Like her inability to run meetings at first, insisting that people listen to her or saying, "hey, I haven't closed out this meeting yet, where are you going?!" The Tempest crew are largely a group of awkward, well-meaning fuckups who nevertheless have the skillset to actually pull out a win. I loved it. The script pretty frequently calls it out when Ryder does something like that.

Ryder: "guys, can we please get along!"
    Drack: "Begging now? Fills me with confidence"

Ryder: "I am honored to meet you as the representative of the Andromeda Initiative."
    Angara: "Are they all this formal?"
    Jaal: "No, I don't think so."

Ryder: "You need me!"
    Efra: "You arrogant shit, the Anagara don't need anyone."

While sometimes the dialog is pure badness - the captains argument about the scourge with Ryder sr. always makes me cringe - the times when Ryder is a dumbass always came off as charming to me.

Also, everyone knows everything! The Asari on the Ark knows they are called Kett before I can say anything. 0 explanation or lead up for the Architects. Just ran into one randomly, all my teammates know what it’s called. A lot of the side quests were like this as well.
    Yeah, there were times this was annoying, the Asari Ark being a prime example. In some cases it does make sense, though, like that the Angara already know what a human is before I get there (because of the exiles and Kadara), or that the name "Kett" gets around the Initiative and is presented to me as the name of the species, and it's not surprising that the Angara call them that too (again, this probably came from scavengers trading on Kadara or Elaaden with Angara and then bringing the name back to the Nexus). The Architects are definitely not given the exposition they should have been

Gameplay
    No major disagreements with you here, though as I've already stated I find 3 skills perfect (it wouldn't surprise me if that limit was designed with Vanguards in mind), I do understand it sucks for other play styles.

As for the rest - yeah I liked the game overall, and haven't had problems replaying it, certainly not the problems I've had in replaying ME3 (whoops, wasn't supposed to be about that, sorry). While it had its holes, I loved the game overall and still wish we could have gotten that sweet DLC.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Cambiata wrote: »
    I'm on my 4th Andromeda run (have to finally start romancing someone besides Jaal), so I'm going to rebut, having just finished it again. Better than continuing the ME3 ending discussion for the billionth time, I say!
    For example, when Ryder uses the Remnant to draw the scourge, I had no clue what was going on. Later I found a line in the codex explaining it. The story should be written so you don’t need to dive into the codex to understand what is going on in a main cutscene.
    I'm not sure what instance you're talking about here... do you mean when they tracked a pathway through the Scourge to find out where Meridian was? I never looked at a codex and found that pretty straightforward with in-game cutscenes. I don't know when they "used remnant to draw the scourge", though they did draw close to the scourge themselves to scuttle enemy ships against it (again, another fairly easy idea to digest without a codex). Maybe tell me where in game this happens, if you remember? Was it a side quest?
    It was when Ryder used the Scourge to take out the Kett on Not-Meridian, after SAM was disabled.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    It was when Ryder used the Scourge to take out the Kett on Not-Meridian, after SAM was disabled.

Man I'm going to have to watch for that scene on my current run. I'm drawing a blank.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    I thought that 'the scourge is drawn to remnant technology' was pretty clearly conveyed in the main plot

• Options
    On my current run, doing a Liam romance, and just some thoughts:

ya'll that say that the characters are memorable enough... I think you ain't spent enough time with Drack, aka Grandpa Krogan. He makes everything awesome.

Liam romance better than I thought it would be so far. I think they've perhaps, finally, pulled off a romance that feels kinda-sorta like a real world romance would. And Liam is refreshingly free of daddy issues.

That's another thing that stands out, that though everyone has their own problems, no one really has the patented Bioware Daddy Issues(tm). Their problems are all of the very-relateable variety. Cora is a little too obsessed with her hobbies. Liam jumps in without thinking. PeeBee has a clear case of anxiety. Jaal is perfect, except for that whole society-under-seige thing. Suvi is religious in a world that doesn't approve. I guess Vetra doesn't escape Daddy Issues(tm), but she's still a badass so I'll let it pass.

Have I mentioned Drack is the best yet?

Also, I only found this out on my last run (before this one), but when you're romancing Jaal, Liam gives him tips on sexing human ladies, which you find out in the Nomad when Jaal says, "so, about these non-specific erogenous zones..." and Ryder gets embarrassed.

In any case, Liam is a heck of a bro, and I think he gets a bad wrap. His loyalty quest is also the funnest one.

• Options
    Drack is basically my Garrus in the Helius Cluster; he had the best loyalty mission (to me), and the best comments/stories.

I don't think Vetra had 'Daddy Issues' any more than Jacob did in ME2, her real thing was letting Syd grow up on her own.

sig.gif
  • Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    Vetra has daddy issues, but that feels like it's just a vehicle to reinforce the importance of her relationship with her sister.

• Options
    Sorce wrote: »
    I don't think Vetra had 'Daddy Issues' any more than Jacob did in ME2, her real thing was letting Syd grow up on her own.

It's funny for you to put it like that, because Jacob is like the number one daddy issues Bioware character.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    I'd probably say that Cora has more daddy issues from ryder sr than vetra does from her dad, but it was overall refreshing to not have peoples' parents as primary motivations.

Edit: I also think Miranda probably edges out Jacob for daddy issues.

Psykoma on
  • Options
    swphreakswphreak Registered User regular
    I’m finally giving this a 2nd playthrough. I blame replaying Inquisition before Andromeda released causing me to burn out on only one playthrough.

I’m going to try some of those mods that supposedly improve the game.

• Options
    NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    Isn't Ryder the daddy issues character of Andromeda?

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    That might be dude ryder, or how you played your ryder, by my sarah ryder didn't care much about what ryder sr thought.

• Options
    NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    That might be dude ryder, or how you played your ryder, by my sarah ryder didn't care much about what ryder sr thought.

Maybe not, but the game had an entire mechanic about recovering his lost logs/information on the Pathfinder Initiative....

• Options
    Nightslyr wrote: »
    Psykoma wrote: »

Maybe not, but the game had an entire mechanic about recovering his lost logs/information on the Pathfinder Initiative....

OMG, Ryder is the daddy issues romance of this game! I did not see that.

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Meanwhile, someone one universe over playing the Pathfinder Cora..."God, look at these romances—Ryder is just another Miranda 'oh my daddy didn't respect me' Lawson. Get some new ideas Bioware!"

I kid, of course. When you play Cora Peebee is the only available romance.

s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    Meanwhile, someone one universe over playing the Pathfinder Cora..."God, look at these romances—Ryder is just another Miranda 'oh my daddy didn't respect me' Lawson. Get some new ideas Bioware!"

And somehow Lexi is the XO.

If you know what I mean...

I mean Cora is the best medbay patient in history.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Dizzy DDizzy D NetherlandsRegistered User regular

The only romance is giving wistful looks to Lexi that are completely ignored.

Steam/Origin: davydizzy
  • Options
    Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    I seem to recall it being hinted at that some of Peebee's more hyperactive traits were developed as an act of rebellion against her conservative Elcor father.

Not that it's a major part of or anything, but still, stealth daddy issues.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Getting the interrupt prompt to out-impulsive PeeBee by jumping into the ruins first was when I fell in love with Ryder's character.

• Options
    El MuchoEl Mucho Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    Let's agree the execution was poor, but at the 50,000 foot view maybe there were some reasonable ideas as far as resolving the Reaper war:
    1. I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum. (Destroy the Reapers)
    2. The only person fit to rule the galaxy is me. (Control the Reapers)
    3. Some people like their computers. I like like my computer. (Synthesis; merge with the machines)
    4. Fuck you and the horse you rode on. (Refuse; "I disbelieve the dragon." "The dragon eats you.")

Chances are one of those will make the most sense for you and your Shepard. Recalling old threads, someone was willing to call out each and every one of the endings as best fitting their vision of Shepard.

I ran through all the choices at some point or another so I could see them all. But generally for my own canon, I use the edited Destroy ending where it cuts out the Star Child completely and just kills all the reapers (no geth or EDI). There are a couple custom videos that are basically the same thing. One example:

This is my canon ending. There was two other mods I used. One added a bunch of cut dialogue for Anderson and the other added Citadel as the epilogue. It was the best.

BNet: ElMucho#1392
    Origin: theRealElMucho
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Do synthesis beings dream of techno-organic sheep?

• Options
    Trojan35Trojan35 I want Too Human 2. Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Orca wrote: »
    Let's agree the execution was poor, but at the 50,000 foot view maybe there were some reasonable ideas as far as resolving the Reaper war:
    1. I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum. (Destroy the Reapers)
    2. The only person fit to rule the galaxy is me. (Control the Reapers)
    3. Some people like their computers. I like like my computer. (Synthesis; merge with the machines)
    4. Fuck you and the horse you rode on. (Refuse; "I disbelieve the dragon." "The dragon eats you.")

Chances are one of those will make the most sense for you and your Shepard. Recalling old threads, someone was willing to call out each and every one of the endings as best fitting their vision of Shepard.

I ran through all the choices at some point or another so I could see them all. But generally for my own canon, I use the edited Destroy ending where it cuts out the Star Child completely and just kills all the reapers (no geth or EDI). There are a couple custom videos that are basically the same thing. One example:

I saw someone quote Trajan45 and thought to myself... "I don't remember posting in this thread.." Then I read the eloquent post and immediately realized that couldn't have been my post.

Trojan35 on
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Story

– 2/5
    There are some decent bones here but mostly I just wasn’t that interested. I’ve found that it’s really hard to keep a player engaged in the main story if you build your game open world. There are some that make it work (Witcher 3) but there are more failures than successes with this game type in my experience. One of the things I didn’t get was why set this pre-mass effect 3? If they had set this 50 years after ME3 or something, it would have helped with a lot of the story issues I had. For example, how do they have the technology to be flying around a huge star cluster on regular FTL drives? Or why are there Krogan females everywhere? Before ME3 the genophage hadn’t been cured and in the codex it mentions most females are just trying to keep the Krogan species alive. If this had been set post ME3, these things and a bunch of others would make more sense.
    Yeah, the FTL thing is dumb but also the kind of thing I never really think about re: mass effect or Star Trek or any other sci fi universe, really. It would be extra boring if you can't get from point A to point B, so you can. Mass Effect never really has been "hard" sci fi, as much as some folk would like it to be.

Regarding Krogan females: Has there ever been a stated shortage of Krogan females? My understanding was that there were always plenty of females, they just kept to their own female-centric clans previously. Having a lot of females sign up for a fresh start doesn't seem that odd to me. As for the Genophage, that's addressed in game: They used the 600 year trip to have gene therapies done to them in stasis to help develop a naturally-occuring mutation that was defeating the Genophage. That the Krogan had already once developed a mutation to defeat the Genophage was canon in the original universe, so it seems pretty in-line with what we already know.
    The ending felt rushed, like how in the world did the Archon steal the Hyperion?
    He specifically came to the Hyperion to steal Scott, because of Scott's connection to Sam which he exploited (or Sara, if you were playing as Scott). Stealing the Hyperion was just a trophy of war. It wasn't like he was going to say, "well, I got what I came for, so you can have your other stuff back." He came there to pillage, there's no reason for him to be polite about it. I want to say again this is all stuff I got in context of the original game, not stuff I had to replay to understand. Seemed pretty straightforward to me.
    Also wasn’t the space station Meridian’s command core? How did they control anything on Meridian without it?
    I actually took this as the other way around: Meridian was the command core. Thus the reason why nothing in the space station worked without it. If I were to make an analogy, I'd say the space station was a GUI, while Meridian was the core OS. Or perhaps even a shelladmin to log in remotely. Meridian always seemed postured as the core programming, once they discovered its existence. They even initially thought the space station was Meridian, until they found out about the dyson sphere.
    The writing overall though was pretty bad. I laughed out load quite a few times at how bad it was. Reminded me a B-movie that you go see because it’s bad. When Ryder walks up to his Krogan contact who is right next to Morda and starts off with “HEY you’re my secret contact to stop Morda, right?!”
    Ha ha, ok this one is pretty clearly a matter of taste, but "Ryder walks up and does something idiotic" was played up as kind of the point a lot of the time. Like her inability to run meetings at first, insisting that people listen to her or saying, "hey, I haven't closed out this meeting yet, where are you going?!" The Tempest crew are largely a group of awkward, well-meaning fuckups who nevertheless have the skillset to actually pull out a win. I loved it. The script pretty frequently calls it out when Ryder does something like that.

Ryder: "guys, can we please get along!"
    Drack: "Begging now? Fills me with confidence"

Ryder: "I am honored to meet you as the representative of the Andromeda Initiative."
    Angara: "Are they all this formal?"
    Jaal: "No, I don't think so."

Ryder: "You need me!"
    Efra: "You arrogant shit, the Anagara don't need anyone."

While sometimes the dialog is pure badness - the captains argument about the scourge with Ryder sr. always makes me cringe - the times when Ryder is a dumbass always came off as charming to me.

Also, everyone knows everything! The Asari on the Ark knows they are called Kett before I can say anything. 0 explanation or lead up for the Architects. Just ran into one randomly, all my teammates know what it’s called. A lot of the side quests were like this as well.
    Yeah, there were times this was annoying, the Asari Ark being a prime example. In some cases it does make sense, though, like that the Angara already know what a human is before I get there (because of the exiles and Kadara), or that the name "Kett" gets around the Initiative and is presented to me as the name of the species, and it's not surprising that the Angara call them that too (again, this probably came from scavengers trading on Kadara or Elaaden with Angara and then bringing the name back to the Nexus). The Architects are definitely not given the exposition they should have been

Gameplay
    No major disagreements with you here, though as I've already stated I find 3 skills perfect (it wouldn't surprise me if that limit was designed with Vanguards in mind), I do understand it sucks for other play styles.

As for the rest - yeah I liked the game overall, and haven't had problems replaying it, certainly not the problems I've had in replaying ME3 (whoops, wasn't supposed to be about that, sorry). While it had its holes, I loved the game overall and still wish we could have gotten that sweet DLC.

Yeah I was talking about the ending when he did the old galaxy quest move pulling the scourge with him to fight the kett. Maybe it was mentioned somewhere, but they mentioned clearly the scourge was a weapon, so I just assumed that was why it was on or near Remnant stuff. Not that it was drawn to it.

I get why the Archon came to get the other Ryder, it just felt weird. Did they show up to the Nexus with force? If they used their fleet, why was there no damage anywhere else? Was it a covert operation? With ME3, they at least talked about how Cerberus got in; used brute force and subterfuge to assault the Citadel. Also the Kett having a massive fleet just felt weird as well. We assaulted the command ship, where was that fleet? With that much firepower, the Kett just let me wipe out planet after planet of Kett without hitting back?

You are right that Drack is the best crew mate haha.

Trajan45 on
    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Bah. I keep forgetting to get the cheap special edition of this.

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I was playing as lady Ryder, but I might switch to dude Ryder.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    So a while back, I watched a whole bunch of The Handmaid's Tale over the course of a couple of days. Now, it's a really depressing show and I had to give it a break (and haven't gone back yet, though now that I'm thinking about it I might watch some episodes today.) Anyway, it just so happened a video came up about why they made changes to the character Serena Joy in translating the novel. In talking about her they, of course, mentioned the actress who plays her... Yvonne Strahovski. Despite seeing her over and over I really had no idea that was her.

tfXw0a8.jpg

Cambiata on
  • Options
    StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    I saw today that she is pregnant with her first child. Now that is method acting!

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Strikor wrote: »
    I saw today that she is pregnant with her first child. Now that is method acting!

Well, she's one of the ones that can't get pregnant, tho.

I do wonder if when she's doing interviews about what a hard hitting feminist treatise this show is, if she's terrified someone will ask, "so tell us about the time you were the voice of the butt character in that video game."

Cambiata on
  • Options
    So you're saying she's afraid they'll... investigate?

sig.gif
  • Options
    StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    Strikor wrote: »

Well, she's one of the ones that can't get pregnant, tho.

I do wonder if when she's doing interviews about what a hard hitting feminist treatise this show is, if she's terrified someone will ask, "so tell us about the time you were the voice of butt character in that video game."

That's the TWIST!

This discussion has been closed.