As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFRK] Orbfest and FF6/12 ongoing. Tonight, Festival Banner #4.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I had huge trouble with round 1 until I realized that a lot of the enemies are a smokescreen, and not all of them are actually on a course to hit Kain.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    You won't be able to hit the top score brackets until the minigame is expanded in a few days, that's pretty usual.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Evrae Altana: you have a 30% chance to Photon Spray in phase 3, not a 100%, knock it off

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Some sobering pull stats for those of us going all in on the Cloud USB banner:

* It takes average 6.258 11xpulls to get Cloud USB
    * Average 3.341 pulls for either Cloud USB or Zack CSB
    * Average 2.373 for either Cloud USB or Zack CSB or Cloud BSB2
    * Average 5.262 for two of the three relics above
    * If you budget 5 pulls, you have 62.418% chance to get two of three relics above; 58.17% to get Cloud USB
    * With 13 pulls you still have more than 10% chance to miss Cloud USB

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    tl;dr Get ready to give DeNA all your gems to get the meta-breaking combo or suffer and be laughed at for your pitiful time attack scores.

If I can get them done in under a minute I'll be content, I'm not even going to think about 30 seconds, same way I didn't even think about trying the top end Nemesis X clear.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    I'll have 150 mythril saved and probably 2 Ifrit pouches, not spending all my resources on this when we're less than a month out from a fest

• Options
    SelnerSelner Registered User regular
    So, I found myself with 25 mithril last night, and I did the Combat pull.

3/11.
    Beatrix's BSB (Lightbringer sword). That looks pretty nice, attacks all targets and gives Haste. The Bulwark Blade Burst attack then looks to have Draw Fire and Draw Magic?

Lightning's SSB (Etro's Embrace armor). Looks good, attacks all targets. What does "power of lightning" mean exactly? Considering her name, it sounds kind of funny. Gives Lighnting the power of lightning!

Tyro's SSB (Last Judgement Grimoire book). Ok? Doesn't look like anything special.

I don't have Beatrix or Lightning, but I do have two Souls of the Hero, so I'll go grab them. That will let me field a whole team with some sort of SB.
    Gabranth and Kain get to go ride the bench.

I has been kind of funny seeing Ceodore use his Cross Slash attack, as Kain jumps in and attacks with him. In my current party I have Kain standing next to him. It would have been really cool if the Party Kain would actually be the one to attack instead of a new Kain. Oh well :) .

In general status news, I am up to 71 stamina.
    I also realized the other day that you can enter a Dungeon even if you don't have the stamina to complete it. That's been helpful for burning my stamina down when I know I won't be able to play for a bit.

• Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    The next Fest seems pretty weak. There isn't a whole lot on it that won't come back in better banners or in some other way. The exceptions to that are Gilgamesh and Terra, whose EX-mode USBs haven't returned in any proper realm event since, but at least Terras will come back 6 months later for our Christmas/New Years. I suppose it's also good to try to pull for some of those healer USBs that you didn't get, but it feels like a trap to drain your mythril on this, knowing how many other really good event banners pop up afterwards - FFVI, FFXIII, FFX, FFIV, FFXV, FFV all happening just before...

The Super Fest that comes after for the Magicite dungeons is a much stronger contender because of the new relics that get released during events after the first EX-USBs, not to mention all the other new LCSBs, and they're themed around elements instead of being a hodge-podge mix of stuff that you didn't care to chase from previous events, or just didn't manage to pull (which again, some will likely be back on Super Fest).

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Selner wrote: Β»

3/11.
    Beatrix's BSB (Lightbringer sword). That looks pretty nice, attacks all targets and gives Haste. The Bulwark Blade Burst attack then looks to have Draw Fire and Draw Magic?

Lightning's SSB (Etro's Embrace armor). Looks good, attacks all targets. What does "power of lightning" mean exactly? Considering her name, it sounds kind of funny. Gives Lighnting the power of lightning!

Tyro's SSB (Last Judgement Grimoire book). Ok? Doesn't look like anything special.

I don't have Beatrix or Lightning, but I do have two Souls of the Hero, so I'll go grab them. That will let me field a whole team with some sort of SB.

I has been kind of funny seeing Ceodore use his Cross Slash attack, as Kain jumps in and attacks with him. In my current party I have Kain standing next to him. It would have been really cool if the Party Kain would actually be the one to attack instead of a new Kain. Oh well :) .

I also realized the other day that you can enter a Dungeon even if you don't have the stamina to complete it. That's been helpful for burning my stamina down when I know I won't be able to play for a bit.

Beatrix's BSB is a very good relic, and Beatrix tends to get very nice relic options because she's a favorite character in the series, despite not actually having been a main party member in the actual game. Her entry will AoE Imperil Holy, and her commands should also be holy damage so she's effectively exploiting a weakness for damage, and which lets her build SB meter much more quickly. Her first command will draw most physical attacks in for you, and her second command will do the same for magic. She can carry some white magic as well. She is a solid choice to craft and hone an R4 Lifesiphon for, with her second command being any of the very useful Knight skills - you'd want to look at Banishing Strike, Saint's Cross or Guardbringer. EDIT: Bonus? Her weapon also boosts Holy damage by 20%, so she should pretty much never have it unequipped for something else.

Lightning's SSB is also a very good burst. It's pure damage, but gives her Lightning damage, which boosts any lightning effect ability by 50%. For SBs (such as the same one a second time), the damage is boosted by 80%. You'll know when the damage buff is active because she will get a ring of lightning effect surrounding her character sprite.

Tyro's unfortunately is just damage, and was one of the first SSBs released in the game. It's outdated purely by powercreep, but it's a hell of a lot better than his base SB effect. Sadly, I can't say much more about this. It was one of the worst relics possible on the list by far.

El Fantastico on

• Options
    edited May 2017
    New FFVIII JP info.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/6d7e0g/jp_kirosward_ffviii_event_info/
    Banner 1

Laguna USB - 7xAoE Ice/Non-ele ranged physical dmg, Imperil Ice, self ATK/RES +30% and gain Quickcast when using Ice elemental damage abilities
    Edea USB - 10xST Ice/Dark magic dmg, EnIce, self MAG/RES +30%, Doublecast Witch abilities when ability count >2

Kiros BSB - 10xST Dark/Ice physical dmg, party ATK/MAG +30% , Burst Mode
    Cmd 1- 1xST Dark/Ice physical dmg with short cast time, enemy Armor Breakdown
    Cmd 2- 1xST Dark/Ice physical dmg with short cast time, enemy Mental Breakdown

Ward BSB - 7xAoE Earth/Wind jump dmg, EnEarth, Burst Mode
    Cmd 1 - 2xAoE Earth/Wind jump dmg with no air time and shorter cast time for each succeeding use (up to 5 stages)
    Cmd 2 - 2xAoE Earth/Wind ranged physical dmg, self ATK +30% / DEF -30%

Edea BSB
    Rinoa BSB2

Laguna LMR - Low chance to minor Imperil Ice when using Machinist abilities
    Edea LMR - Medium chance to self Quickcast 1 when using Ice elemental damage abilities
    Rinoa LMR

Kiros SSB - 6xAoE ranged physical dmg, enemy Hyper Break
    Ward SSB - Party ATK +50% and Guts
    Edea SSB1

Banner 2

Zell USB - 0CT 12xST Fire/Non-ele physical dmg, EnFire, self ATK/DEF +30%, use "Burning Blow" (4xST Fire/Non-ele physical dmg) when attacks are critical
    Raijin OSB - 1xST Overflow Lightning/Non-ele physical dmg, multiplier scales with no of Monk abilities used

Zell BSB
    Raijin BSB
    Laguna BSB
    Fujin BSB

Zell LMR - Start battle with Critical=50% for a period of time
    Raijin LMR - Medium chance to self Quickcast 1 when using Monk abilities
    Fujin LMR

Zell SSB
    Raijin SSB
    Fujin SSB

New Ability

Cold Offer, 5β˜… Machinist
    2xST Ice ranged physical dmg with medium chance to minor Imperil Ice

New Record Materia

Kiros
    RM1 - Small Ninja dmg up
    RM3 - ATK -> Double Cut
    RM4 - ATK -> Shadow Mirage

Ward
    RM1 - Small Dragoon dmg up
    RM3 - Medium Spear dmg up
    RM4 - Atk -> Jump
    New Legend Materia

Zell
    LM1 - Small Fist dmg up
    LM2 - Medium chance to self Quickcast 3 when attacks deal critical dmg

Edea
    LM1 - Small Black Magic dmg up
    LM2 - Up to medium MAG up based on no of Ice elemental damage abilities used

Laguna
    LM1 - Small Machinist dmg up
    LM2 - Medium chance to doublecast Machinist abilities

Raijin
    LM1 - Small Lightning dmg up
    LM2 - Up to large ATK up based on no of Monk abilities used

Hot take: If Kiros has access to Ninja 5*, he will be capable of the same Dark Ninja shenanigans as Shadow, but with his RM4 (Lv99) to do Shadow Mirage, that means he can self-apply phys blink like Edge, though he can't follow up with chase attacks without RW'ing Shadow's USB.
    Zell returns as Damage King of Monks. LMR to self-start at 50% crit, USB that does a 4-hit chase if he crits, a lot of SBs on him that buff crit rate...
    Oh look, an imperil ice machinist ability...

El Fantastico on

• Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular

3/11.

Beatrix's BSB is a very good relic, and Beatrix tends to get very nice relic options because she's a favorite character in the series, despite not actually having been a main party member in the actual game. Her entry will AoE Imperil Holy, and her commands should also be holy damage so she's effectively exploiting a weakness for damage, and which lets her build SB meter much more quickly. Her first command will draw most physical attacks in for you, and her second command will do the same for magic. She can carry some white magic as well. She is a solid choice to craft and hone an R4 Lifesiphon for, with her second command being any of the very useful Knight skills - you'd want to look at Banishing Strike, Saint's Cross or Guardbringer. EDIT: Bonus? Her weapon also boosts Holy damage by 20%, so she should pretty much never have it unequipped for something else.

Oddly, only her first command is holy damage. Her second is just physical, though it does give her a big RES boost, so you may want to use it just once anyway depending on the fight.

Another advantage of Beatrix is that, since she can carry level 4 White magic, you can have her bring protectga/shellga in addition to Lifesiphon. Give the other to your white mage and you're covered entirely!

• Options
    Allegedly, the imperil Lightning one turned out to be awfully weak (power comparable to Double Cut, 35% chance for the imperil to land), but I don't play the JP version, so I can't confirm.

• Options
    Enlong wrote: Β»
    Allegedly, the imperil Lightning one turned out to be awfully weak (power comparable to Double Cut, 35% chance for the imperil to land), but I don't play the JP version, so I can't confirm.

Ha. Worse. Double cut is 0.9x2 (1.8). Spark Offer is .64x2 (1.28), but it can imperil, so it will build upon itself to do more damage. It's definitely a weak skill though, and benefits more from the enemy already being weak to the element which reduces the utility, or the user being capable of EnElement.

It's not going to be the DPS burst skill you want it to be, like Tempest Snipe, or even most of the spellblade skills, but it will do the job it's meant for, which is to let the rest of your element users murder the hell out of whatever you're beating up.

• Options
    They need to make more skills like Tempest Snipe (Snowstorm Snipe, Plague Snipe) if they're continuing down this route of making imperil skills for machinists, I think.

Prompto with two Machinist Dualcast Materia and his imperil-Lightning-on-Machinist-use is probably gonna be okay, though.

Also, it seems they really want Witch spells to be used more. Edea's USB provides Enice and a temporary buff that makes the user Dualcast Witch spells if the spell has 2 or more uses remaining when she uses it.

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2017
    The only real benefit to these machinist skills is resetting until it lands for the extra SB generation on elemental teams. I don't think a single person combo is worth it on its own. I look forward to my renewed app force closing future.

That Zell USB is fucking sick. Call a Cloud USB into native Zell? Crazy fire damage.

A duck! on
  • Options
    Data mining seems to show that there are plans to add two more milestones to the High Jump minigame (we've already hit the current 3), adding 4 and then 5 more mythril, for a total gift of 15, if we hit everything (also, more Gil and scarletite)

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    chrisnl wrote: Β»
    I'm pretty sure I have way more blind resist accessories than I need, but it's so hard to tell.

You probably do. I have four major blind resist accessories (three of them are Cloud's Goggles). For me, anything less than that is an instant sell unless it provides some other status resist in addition.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

3/11.

With Beatrix's BSB and Lightning's SSB you have two components to the new hot thing.

Beatrix's BSB reduces all enemies resistance to holy damage by 20%. This means that anyone dealing holy damage will do 20% more damage. This also stacks with itself up to 3 times.

Lightning's is less of a party buff, but especially against something weak to lightning damage, will make for very short fights.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Brody wrote: Β»

3/11.

With Beatrix's BSB and Lightning's SSB you have two components to the new hot thing.

Beatrix's BSB reduces all enemies resistance to holy damage by 20%. This means that anyone dealing holy damage will do 20% more damage. This also stacks with itself up to 3 times.

Lightning's is less of a party buff, but especially against something weak to lightning damage, will make for very short fights.

The other benefit to elemental SBs for new players is that they can let you hit medal conditions if you don't have the orbs for a new skill, or if you don't have a character that is leveled up enough to use them.

Darklyre on
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    The next Fest seems pretty weak. There isn't a whole lot on it that won't come back in better banners or in some other way. The exceptions to that are Gilgamesh and Terra, whose EX-mode USBs haven't returned in any proper realm event since, but at least Terras will come back 6 months later for our Christmas/New Years. I suppose it's also good to try to pull for some of those healer USBs that you didn't get, but it feels like a trap to drain your mythril on this, knowing how many other really good event banners pop up afterwards - FFVI, FFXIII, FFX, FFIV, FFXV, FFV all happening just before...

The Super Fest that comes after for the Magicite dungeons is a much stronger contender because of the new relics that get released during events after the first EX-USBs, not to mention all the other new LCSBs, and they're themed around elements instead of being a hodge-podge mix of stuff that you didn't care to chase from previous events, or just didn't manage to pull (which again, some will likely be back on Super Fest).

Are you sure you looked at the right fest? The next one is still pretty clearly elemental themed. Banner 1 is Earth/monks, Banner 2 has a lot of variety but has good relics on it top to bottom (minor tilt to Bio/Dark), Banner 3 is clearly Lightning, Banner 4 is another grab bag with good stuff on it and a slight tilt towards wind, and Banner 5 is Holy.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Spectrum wrote: Β»

Are you sure you looked at the right fest? The next one is still pretty clearly elemental themed. Banner 1 is Earth/monks, Banner 2 has a lot of variety but has good relics on it top to bottom (minor tilt to Bio/Dark), Banner 3 is clearly Lightning, Banner 4 is another grab bag with good stuff on it and a slight tilt towards wind, and Banner 5 is Holy.

There is a greater focus on elements on the SuperFest/MagiciteFest for obvious reasons though, with a whole lot more of what I would call "cream of the crop" coming from the next 3 months of events rather than the last 3 months of events which is what this next one includes.

There will always be "the next event is better", absolutely. But looking at the 5 banners that make up the next fest (assuming a few relics change on each one, naturally) and the 3 very concentrated banners on Superfest (whose relics comprise the majority of the next 3 months of events), there's no contest. I would rather spend my mythril on the events after our next fest on those banners instead of pulling last quarter's dupes and lackluster (by comparison) options. When Superfest rolls around, whatever I missed/didn't get by pulling on those specific events, I can grab from the banners then.

El Fantastico on

• Options
    Quick equipment question. All those 3* weapons I've been getting on those 11-pulls, those are basically junk right? Sell or use for upgrade?

I've been selling all the 1* and 2* stuff in order to keep space open. I'm guessing I'm going to have to expand capacity as I keep collecting various types of SBs.

Also, there were a few posts about Accessories. I don't have any of those yet. I'm guessing I have to make them?

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Quick equipment question. All those 3* weapons I've been getting on those 11-pulls, those are basically junk right? Sell or use for upgrade?

I've been selling all the 1* and 2* stuff in order to keep space open. I'm guessing I'm going to have to expand capacity as I keep collecting various types of SBs.

Also, there were a few posts about Accessories. I don't have any of those yet. I'm guessing I have to make them?

These days I would use 1*-3* for upgrade fodder because if you're gil poor the gil daily is finally available to help fix that. In the past when I was starting out I would sometimes just sell that stuff if I couldn't afford to hone anything with it. 4* is still probably worth hanging onto for combining into a 4+++ for synergy purposes.

You get accessories almost solely from events. Yes, that is pretty shitty for newer players as we will not have a lot of the status or element blockers that people will be talking about that make the top end fights much, much easier.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular

If you plan on spending mythril to expand your inventory then 3* items can be useful for synergy purposes. If you are like me and stay at 100 inventory then they are all garbage.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Are 3++ or 3+++ even better with synergy than a current relic 5* anymore?
    Used to be the case that 3++ were better than 5s but relics main stats have been creeping up.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    A 3+++ with synergy is better than a 5* natural without. But only then. There are so few cases where it would be of any real benefit, and the few points of stat difference are mostly negligible. Event difficulty won't be determined by your weapon/armor choices, but by your hones.

Very few fights define your ability to win, and those would usually come down more to individual accessorizing for resistances than the 10-20 stats in synergy weapons.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I mean if you just started and didn't have relics for each realm.

My favorite people to follow as RW are people who stopped playing. That way they don't change their RW to something totally different.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Spectrum wrote: Β»

These days I would use 1*-3* for upgrade fodder because if you're gil poor the gil daily is finally available to help fix that. In the past when I was starting out I would sometimes just sell that stuff if I couldn't afford to hone anything with it. 4* is still probably worth hanging onto for combining into a 4+++ for synergy purposes.

You get accessories almost solely from events. Yes, that is pretty shitty for newer players as we will not have a lot of the status or element blockers that people will be talking about that make the top end fights much, much easier.

I'm not super gil poor, as I haven't really been spending money on anything. I had 200k, but I took chunk out of that to hones some abilities and spells. Running around with R1 stuff was starting to get problematic with some of the side-realm missions that give mithril and 4* orbs. The difficulty on those is a little higher than the middle branch of missions. I should probably make some R3 stuff too, but I don't have the honing mats at the moment. Need to get those.

Which is one of the reasons why this game is so fun right now. There's so much to do, I don't have nearly enough stamina to do it all. I'm sure I'll hit some sort of wall in the near future though.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    As you get more 5*, you'll need less 3*++, and as you get more 6*, you'll need less 4*++, and as you fully Rosetta more 6*, you'll need less old 5*. Inventory management is a constant ordeal =)

• Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    Yeah new players have issues getting accessories, since they are rewards for the higher difficulty fights in the events. I don't recall the last time I saw a 3* accessory as a reward, but when those show up they tend to show up at a more reasonable difficulty for new players.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    Wow, Keeper's High Jump is laughable on my phone. The screen for the initial launch lags so bad that usually my jump doesn't even get out of the first round. The few times I made it to the second round, the swooping enemies are only onscreen for like one frame, so the best I've done there is two hits before crash landing. High score is like 760. :/

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Is the wallpaper of Kain?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    I really should toss all my synergy armor. I never use that stuff, almost always bracers.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular

Yeah, I got the next fest confused with the one after and was a bit disappointed when I looked up the actual relic list. Although Japan's banner 2 would be amazing for me. Water, ice, wrathable mage and healer stuff, a dark imperil...even the SSBs are pretty good. I think Kuja OSB was the only mediocre thing on there. But banner 1 looked a bit tepid, the lightning banner is Dupe City for me, and banner 5 having Vanille's stuff makes it overlap too much with the upcoming XIII Fang banner. Banner 4 with Terra/Cecil USBs is probably worth a pull, I guess.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I think I actually want Clouds BSB2 more than his USB, which can be RWd pretty easily to achieve basically the same thing.

• Options
    I would be more interested in Cloud's USB if I ever felt like the 9999-per-hit limit was actually limiting me on difficult fights. Rarely do I hit that cap with my abilities on any boss fights near the top difficulty.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    The combination of Cloud's USB and a crit damage boost will almost guarantee you see 10k+ damage. The USB gives the user 100% crit rate and 30% physical damage boost, which is much better than 30% ATK stat boost.

You only need to do about 7725 damage with 1.3 physical damage modifier to cap 9999. With a guaranteed chance to crit on every hit, and 50% crit damage boost from Ramza or Zack, and hitting the attack softcap, you only need to hit maybe 4000 damage on any hit to see that boosted over 10k with all applicable buffs. Now add on element boosts, element or skill school RMs, Armor Breakdowns and any pertinent imperils, and you can see how easy it is to exceed 20-30k damage. Per hit.

El Fantastico on

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I would be more interested in Cloud's USB if I ever felt like the 9999-per-hit limit was actually limiting me on difficult fights. Rarely do I hit that cap with my abilities on any boss fights near the top difficulty.

It seems a meta that is fairly specifically meant to tackle the Full-Throttle dungeons, as it's not very common to have enough SB meter to stack the requisite breaks, imperils, en-element and also damaging SBs it'd take to really take advantage of the damage cap breaking aspect of his USB. Though doesn't the USB also increase crit by a large amount? WHich would probably help a lot.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I see 9999s often with Orlandeau even against high end event bosses, but then, his BSB laughs at the softcap.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: Β»

It seems a meta that is fairly specifically meant to tackle the Full-Throttle dungeons, as it's not very common to have enough SB meter to stack the requisite breaks, imperils, en-element and also damaging SBs it'd take to really take advantage of the damage cap breaking aspect of his USB. Though doesn't the USB also increase crit by a large amount? WHich would probably help a lot.

And short-circuit the Torments.

Because fuck the Torments.

ztrEPtD.gif
This discussion has been closed.