Options

[FFBE] See new thread under new management

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I just had 2 3x metal gods in a row and then 1 later was a x2 run

Easiest 40k mcguffins of my life

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    well, yes Tillith is argueably the best healer in the game right now. Her main problem is for new players shes going to seem like she dies too easy. You will want to stack as much +HP% items / abilities you can on her, then try to add things that regenerate her mana as well as give her HP.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Huh, I thought I had a Karl... wonder what happened to him.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Are there +HP/MP materia?

• Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »

Eight, Rem, and Santa Roselia's TMRs.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Since this banner is only 4* and 5* units, does that mean there's only a ~5% chance of getting a banner unit at all? Because that sucks.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular

If this is for Tillith, you probably want instead, Sohze's TM which is
    Increase HP/ATK (+20%)
    Recover MP (3%) per turn

Flat MP isnt going to help you as much as MP Recovery since she goes through her pool quickly.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    If you have a Vestment of Mind from Aiden, that gives her another 3% which with her passive and nearly max MP pots should push her to 45 MP/turn regen, which is enough to indefinitely full party heal each turn.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    2 more tickets on this banner. 2 more gold crystals. Another Luka and another Mercedes. Still no banner units =/

• Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    I really wish I could find a list of units that chain well together and not just limited to edgar, setzer, and like 2 others since I only have one setzer. Trying to figure out what units chain well together and then who to finish with is daunting.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    Aegis wrote: »
    If you have a Vestment of Mind from Aiden, that gives her another 3% which with her passive and nearly max MP pots should push her to 45 MP/turn regen, which is enough to indefinitely full party heal each turn.

I do have the Vestment! How much easier would Octopus Teacher be with Tilith instead of DC Refia?

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I'd be worried about Round 2 when Typhon is killing your tank, requiring you to both Raise & Heal in the same turn.

Characters
  • Options
    I'd be worried about Round 2 when Typhon is killing your tank, requiring you to both Raise & Heal in the same turn.

That's definitely the shitty part, but that's what Phoenix Downs are for.

But on the other hand, Tilith's natural super camo means that she's very unlikely to be targeted by it.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    ArcTangent wrote: »

That's definitely the shitty part, but that's what Phoenix Downs are for.

But on the other hand, Tilith's natural super camo means that she's very unlikely to be targeted by it.

Yea, I'm not worried about Tilith dying, more that the party's taking a ton of damage while your tank is eating 14k Typhon melees.

But I guess you'd use Phoenix Downs from someone to just solve that.

Characters
  • Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    Jakarrd wrote: »
    I really wish I could find a list of units that chain well together and not just limited to edgar, setzer, and like 2 others since I only have one setzer. Trying to figure out what units chain well together and then who to finish with is daunting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5dbam6/jp_multihit_chain_referencehit_data/

This is exactly what you're looking for. It lists the number of hits, the number of frames between hits, and the frames between attacking and the first hit.

Units with the same frames between hits will chain well. If the frames between attack and the first hit is similar, you can even chain the Dual Wield attack if you time it right.

Of course, you also need to take things like elements into account.

• Options
    MummBrahMummBrah Registered User regular
    i just managed to 6* my first non-Rain unit and Amelia gets a natural dual wield attached i guess? hadn't realized that before

good god damn the damage is on another planet from her now! if everyone gets their really defining abilities at 6* then i haven't even started playing the real game yet lol, this is SO EXCITING

p.s. i pulled 2 Amelias and a copy of Mercedes over the last two days, i'm guessing the damage from two Amelias chaining off each other gets out of control pretty fast? also unsure as to why Mercedes is considered a good unit outside of that one hard-hitting chop she has, hmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Oh baby, triple metal god spawn: 16,000 ore. More of these spawns, please.

Characters
  • Options
    p.p.s. @Aegis your Elza summon is godlike and you're the man! she just carried me through the event on her own

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    If you put that one hard-hitting chop at the end of a full chain, it becomes four times as strong. She can also awaken several abilities, one of which has a hefty imperil to I forgot which element. Water? She also has a 100% AoE attack buff.

That said, I've never used her. Most of the goodies listed above require serious investment.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    I dropped lapis on an 11 pull, and while I'm miffed I didn't get anything from the new set, I'm somewhat mollified by the result anyway?
    oa97izat51il.jpeg

Probably going to put all future moogles into getting at least the first of those auto LB TMRs

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Ive yet to see one of these Metal Gods things. About 240 Stamina used today and nada

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    By the by, which of those should I not be worried about using for TMR gain?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    MummBrah wrote: »
    p.p.s. @Aegis your Elza summon is godlike and you're the man! she just carried me through the event on her own

I didn't know people were using her to actually clear rather than the bonus, but I'm glad she helped!

I made her a little better.

Edit: Oh, heh, Madness Rush solos every wave. Cute.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    So many goddamn cactuars. Literally hundreds!

• Options

I didn't know people were using her to actually clear rather than the bonus, but I'm glad she helped!

Remember, over 600 Atk was whale territory last time this event came around, and that was for killing Maxwell. Most of us plebes were clearing it with like, 3-400 Atk units.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    I dropped lapis on an 11 pull, and while I'm miffed I didn't get anything from the new set, I'm somewhat mollified by the result anyway?
    oa97izat51il.jpeg

Probably going to put all future moogles into getting at least the first of those auto LB TMRs

WoL gets his 6* awakening this month and becomes the best tank forever and ever so enjoy that

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    oa97izat51il.jpeg

WoL gets his 6* awakening this month and becomes the best tank forever and ever so enjoy that

It needs to drop now. I'm using cactuars on story characters!

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I would stay away from CoD's TMR. Jack's is twice as effective.

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    oa97izat51il.jpeg

I've heard that one before!

Remember, over 600 Atk was whale territory last time this event came around, and that was for killing Maxwell. Most of us plebes were clearing it with like, 3-400 Atk units.

My entire Maxwell strat was basically friend whale Lightning and 5 units that cast stuff to keep her alive.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    Artereis wrote: »
    I would stay away from CoD's TMR. Jack's is twice as effective.

Oh, and it turns out I already have a Jack, so...

Okay

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    Jakarrd wrote: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5dbam6/jp_multihit_chain_referencehit_data/

This is exactly what you're looking for. It lists the number of hits, the number of frames between hits, and the frames between attacking and the first hit.

Units with the same frames between hits will chain well. If the frames between attack and the first hit is similar, you can even chain the Dual Wield attack if you time it right.

Of course, you also need to take things like elements into account.

Oooh, that will do well! Thank you so much Tea!

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    oa97izat51il.jpeg

It needs to drop now. I'm using cactuars on story characters!
    all of my story chars are already maxed and I had to sell like 100+ larlars and I still have like 100 more
    oa97izat51il.jpeg

I've heard that one before!

My entire Maxwell strat was basically friend whale Lightning and 5 units that cast stuff to keep her alive.

wol awakening is confirmed by the devs!

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    What are the Demon Horn and Sun Barrette in King Mog's loot? They have nothing listed in their effects.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    What are the Demon Horn and Sun Barrette in King Mog's loot? They have nothing listed in their effects.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Grand_Gaia_Chronicles_(Update)

the wiki explains all!

• Options
    is it me or is Terra a great unit?

5* isn't ideal i guess but man her skillset just seems so versatile to me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    is it me or is Terra a great unit?

5* isn't ideal i guess but man her skillset just seems so versatile to me

It's you. What's so versatile? Having Raise?

ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Alright, I guess I want those. Thanks for the heads up!

I had enough today to get Fohlen and Y'shtola to 6*, buy Lad Mirazh for Fohlen, and buy a good stack of other 6* awakening materials. Good luck with Metal Gods so far, though.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    squall99x wrote: »
    Sent out a bunch of friend requests. Currently have a Vargas set to give someone the free boost even though he isn't leveled or equipped out. Noticed that a bunch of people's friend lists were full, if anyone opens up some spots feel free to add me, even though I'm basically being carried at the moment :) 611606579

@squall99x You've reached your friend cap. Let me know if you free up space and I'll add you.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    I think i picked the worst week to actually get Nox setup. I dont want to run it because i need the Stamina and Bonus friends for the event.

And i may have overextended my expenditures. Got all the tickets the sword and Elzas Materia and dont know if i have enough time to get all the accessories.

Maybe if id actually see these dang Metal Gods more than the total one time so far.

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Next week you'll be able to get Maxwell for a 100% bonus. You'll be able to get most of the things you want.