As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Melty Blood Act Cadenza PC: Now with netplay

13»

• Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited July 2007
  • Options
    Dareth RamDareth Ram regular
    edited July 2007
    There must be a fucking way to get my X-Arcade working with this game.

Dareth Ram on
  • Options
    MordrackMordrack Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Man, I love Neko Arc.
    mbacpc2007072917140504kb3.jpg
    mbacpc2007072817253393hs0.jpg
    I really need to look up how to unlock everything that chaos Arc battle is sick.

Mordrack on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NeenerNeenerNeenerNeener Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Dareth Ram wrote: »

I got my X-Arcade working with ReAct just fine using the PS/2 adapter. Basically just reprogram it so that the arrow keys match the joystick and "n", "m", "," and "." match the buttons you want for A, B, C, and D. The instructions will tell you how to reprogram it, but you'll need the PS/2 adapter and a PS/2 keyboard.

I'm not really sure how the USB adapter works, though, if that's your problem. I don't know if it registers as a keyboard or a gamepad. If it's the former, the reprogramming should still apply. If the latter, just click the "Pad 1" box on the config screen.

I've since retired from the X-Arcade, personally. These days I use my own... creation.

NeenerNeener on
  • Options
    Dareth RamDareth Ram regular
    edited July 2007
    Dareth Ram wrote: »

I got my X-Arcade working with ReAct just fine using the PS/2 adapter. Basically just reprogram it so that the arrow keys match the joystick and "n", "m", "," and "." match the buttons you want for A, B, C, and D. The instructions will tell you how to reprogram it, but you'll need the PS/2 adapter and a PS/2 keyboard.

I'm not really sure how the USB adapter works, though, if that's your problem. I don't know if it registers as a keyboard or a gamepad. If it's the former, the reprogramming should still apply. If the latter, just click the "Pad 1" box on the config screen.

I've since retired from the X-Arcade, personally. These days I use my own... creation.
    Yeah, that's what I ended up doing.

I hate how it resets when I unplug it. I'm sure it's not supposed to be doing that. :|

Dareth Ram on
  • Options
    SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Shipping finally came through with the limited edition today. Been having a blast.

Quick observations:
    - The new maps are damned pretty
    - Aoko is ten kinds of awesome, and certainly lives up to the hopes I've had for her, replacing Ciel as my favourite character. Not too hot on Kouma though.
    - 4-player mode is brutal, especially when getting the hang of a new character. Should be an absolute blast at LANs though.
    - The patch makes the game crash during the battle loading screen, so unpatched version for me. :|

Suriko on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited September 2007
    Oh shitz boyoz.

http://www.meltybread.com/netplay/

It is on.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    MordrackMordrack Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Oh snap!

Mordrack on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KaseiusKaseius Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    It's go time. For anyone who has this and would care to play a bit, I'll hang in the hamachi network PAMelty (you should all know the PA password), or if you can host directly via your IP (my router needs some work), that's fine too.

Kaseius on
    www.youtube.com/user/kaseius -- Let's Plays
  • Options
    Mmmm... Cocks...Mmmm... Cocks... Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I've never played but I'll give it a download and play tomorrow.
    God, if only for the fact that I can play a 2D fighter against a real person again.

Mmmm... Cocks... on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited September 2007
    Kas and I just finished an epic 20 round or so match. I emerged victorious, but damn does Kouma have some fucked up properties on his hits.

The netplay is soooooooo smooth though. Amazingly so. Up there with the IaMP/SWR netplay. I noticed almost no delay or lag at all, and that which I did was almost always at the start of matches as the intros would desync from the sound for a minute, but disappeared as soon as the match started.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    KaseiusKaseius Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Aroduc is a giant cheating cheater who uses standby cheats to grab spam until I die, and then he kicked my cat.

Netplay is awesomely smooth.

Kaseius on
    www.youtube.com/user/kaseius -- Let's Plays
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited September 2007
    To be fair, his cat was being a dick.

Aroduc on