As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Draft saved pop-up blocks text box on mobile

May have missed another post about it, or it just happens on my phone, but the "draft saved" pop-up lands right in the middle of the text input box.
bl3qdpztcr0d.png
Usually (though not always) it covers the active line so I can't see what is showing up on the screen. I can hit the x to close it, but that unhighlights the text box and I have to reselect it to keep typing.

Important parts:
Huawei honor 8
EMUI 5.0 based off Android 7.0
Chrome 58.0.3209.83
Resolution: 1080x1920

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Doesn't seem to be an issue at lower resolutions, the draft saved message defaults toward the bottom of the page for me (relative to my cursor, so even when I am typing a long post it stays out of the way):

I7mNvFZ.png

Same version of Chrome.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited June 2017
    On mine it's the same as SmokeStacks. It annoyingly covers the Post Reply button, but it's not a huge deal.

Edit: never mind, I see the difference there. Yeah, at the full 1440x2560 the Draft Saved button can show up in some weird places.

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I'm on an iPhone 6S and in iOS this message is constantly in the way while composing posts. It's a pain to close too, because tapping the X is unreliable. I wish it wasn't a popup, but a static element, maybe next to the post button.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    Yeah, tapping the x also unfocuses the text box which causes the keyboard to close which moves everything.