Options

Who Framed Roger [Chat]

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    In case anyone was wondering if cops are garbage in America.
    https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-future/police-accidentally-record-themselves-conspiring-fabricate-criminal-charges-against
    The ACLU of Connecticut is suing state police for fabricating retaliatory criminal charges against a protester after troopers were recorded discussing how to trump up charges against him. In what seems like an unlikely stroke of cosmic karma, the recording came about after a camera belonging to the protester, Michael Picard, was illegally seized by a trooper who didn’t know that it was recording and carried it back to his patrol car, where it then captured the troopers’ plotting.

“Let’s give him something,” one trooper declared. Another suggested, “we can hit him with creating a public disturbance.” “Gotta cover our ass,” remarked a third.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-future/police-accidentally-record-themselves-conspiring-fabricate-criminal-charges-against
    The ACLU of Connecticut is suing state police for fabricating retaliatory criminal charges against a protester after troopers were recorded discussing how to trump up charges against him. In what seems like an unlikely stroke of cosmic karma, the recording came about after a camera belonging to the protester, Michael Picard, was illegally seized by a trooper who didn’t know that it was recording and carried it back to his patrol car, where it then captured the troopers’ plotting.

“Let’s give him something,” one trooper declared. Another suggested, “we can hit him with creating a public disturbance.” “Gotta cover our ass,” remarked a third.

ACAB

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Oh my god.

ekoiymjl.jpg

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    We're pretty sure the tire place drained the battery on our car to pretend we needed a new battery, everyone knows mechanics are dishonest but I didn't know outright scams like that were still a thing.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Atomika's Patented Hot Take:

Baby Driver is merely okay

Atomika pls

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Hang on, the new jay-z album is only on tidal?

well i mean, he does own tidal

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

ACAB
    I dunno what those letters mean in that order.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

Until I saw a trailer for it yesterday, I thought Baby Driver was in the same vein as Boss Baby and was deeply but silently confused about why everyone was so excited about it

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

ACAB

Haven't you heard?

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited July 2017

I've learned that I have to take anything said here about Wes Anderson or Edgar Wright films with a huge grain of salt.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »

well i mean, he does own tidal

But like

I dunno I sort of forgot about tidal and assumed they would have let it go already

But apparently Sprint bought a chunk of it

Are people even on sprint or tidal

Wtf

• Options
    RonTheDMRonTheDM Yes, yes Registered User regular

I've learned that I have to take anything said here about Wes Anderson or Edgar Wright films with a huge grain of salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UngE0qn3VRY

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

They are both particular and specific tastes.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

I'd like to think not.

• Options

ACAB

All Cats Are Beautiful

• Options

ACAB

"All cops are bastards"

It's just a cliché anarchist motto

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

I think I like it more than you do but I can see it's not for everyone.

I wouldn't say I disliked it, I just didn't think it was revelatory or nearly as tight as Wright's other films, and nowhere near as fun.

It didn't feel like an Edgar Wright film as much as it did a Walter Hill film with an Edgar Wright filter layer at 20% opacity.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    P10 will be buried with his flip phone.

P10 ITS FUCKING PAST TIME OK
    pls no bully

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

I'd like to think not.

I mean

They're really not, are they

• Options
    Can "people" who dislike Wes Anderson really be trusted on any matters at all

• Options

I'd like to think not.

I mean

You may want to sit down for this...

• Options
    Echo wrote: »

ACAB

Haven't you heard?
    I can't believe I fell for that.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

yeah there is also a really weird cross promotion with sprint where like, you had to have sprint before it dropped to stream it or something

but it's only exclusive for like a week?

idgi, if they were trying to drive sprint subscriptions or what

• Options
    Every movie is just okay, except for The Godfather and Dr. Strangelove.

• Options
    In addition to the Lawnmower of Slaanesh, here is the Segway of Khorne.

Khchariot2.jpg

I want to build a Khorne army but using entirely non-khorne models because chaos marines and daemons are aesthetically silly

• Options
    RonTheDMRonTheDM Yes, yes Registered User regular
    y u bully me

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    P10 will be buried with his flip phone.

P10 ITS FUCKING PAST TIME OK
    pls no bully

aXm7987xjU.jpg

• Options

Khchariot2.jpg

I want to build a Khorne army but using entirely non-khorne models because chaos marines and daemons are aesthetically silly

I think the Bloodletters look alright, but yeah so much silly stuff. The Segway in particular is extra bad because it's a dual kit and they really shoehorn it into two different configurations that both look awful.

99129915025_DaemonsofKhorneSkullCannon01.jpg

99129915025_DaemonsofKhorneBloodThrone01.jpg

• Options

ACAB

"All cops are bastards"

It's just a cliché anarchist motto

I don't even need to make posts anymore I am just gonna hit inspirobot a couple times until something better than what I was gonna go with comes up

aXm9662xjU.jpg

• Options
    Ron Perlman's twitter username is "perlmutations" and I just love that.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I watched chips while I was getting my foot worked on yesterday

it was a lot better than I expected

I don't know the source show/movie, and it had a weird thread of homophobia running through it

but some funny jokes

• Options

I'd like to think not.

I mean

Sprint apparently has been flat at around 50-60 million subscribers for a while, so they're the smallest major network

Tidal had apparently been lying about subscriber numbers and has maybe 1 million subscribers, which is frankly much much more than I expected

Anyway

Sprint and tidal should give up their dreams of platform exclusive music

• Options
    jayz isn't nearly large enough to force people to use a different steaming service to listen to his shit

you gotta be kanye/bey/tswizzle level to do that

• Options
    Tidal had apparently been lying about subscriber numbers

Why I never.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    jayz isn't nearly large enough to force people to use a different steaming service to listen to his shit

you gotta be kanye/bey/tswizzle level to do that

They aren't big enough.

You have to be Beatles in the 1960's Big to even think about it.

• Options
    I think the reason I'm mad about this is because it seems unlikely to me that the new jay z would actually be good but I wanted to listen for old times' sake

So this discovery has made me feel like someone who got rebuffed while trying to do someone else a favor

• Options
    I think the reason I'm mad about this is because it seems unlikely to me that the new jay z would actually be good but I wanted to listen for old times' sake

So this discovery has made me feel like someone who got rebuffed while trying to do someone else a favor

Platform exclusive music is also dumb as shit and I hope the idea dies a horrible, screaming death.

• Options

I'd like to think not.

I mean

Sprint apparently has been flat at around 50-60 million subscribers for a while, so they're the smallest major network

Tidal had apparently been lying about subscriber numbers and has maybe 1 million subscribers, which is frankly much much more than I expected

Anyway

Sprint and tidal should give up their dreams of platform exclusive music
    They must be the same million people who subscribe to CBS All Access.

• Options

Khchariot2.jpg

I think the Bloodletters look alright, but yeah so much silly stuff. The Segway in particular is extra bad because it's a dual kit and they really shoehorn it into two different configurations that both look awful.

99129915025_DaemonsofKhorneSkullCannon01.jpg

99129915025_DaemonsofKhorneBloodThrone01.jpg

That is kinda silly yeah

I don't like spikes

I want normal-looking dark angel-y marines and warhammer fantasy dryads as the bloodletter stand-ins

This discussion has been closed.