Rubber Chicken

tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
This one's a bit out there: I need a rubber chicken. The difficulty is that almost no one makes actual rubber chickens anymore. Everywhere I've looked all I can find is rigid plastic or vinyl being sold as rubber chickens. I need a chicken that I can crumple up, stick in my pocket for four hours in 90 degree heat, then pull it out, shake it out and have it look none the worse for wear. Even carefully reading product descriptions is no help; I just got one I ordered from Walmart which was clearly listed as being made of latex but it's stiff enough to beat a small animal to death.

So. Anyone know where I can find a proper, floppy, rubber chicken?

Wii Code:
0431-6094-6446-7088
«13

Posts

  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Will it require a pulley in the middle?

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
    That Dave FellaGorkEncRainfallDarkewolfeDrezFryMr RayThroRhesus PositiveShadowfireZilla360Lord PalingtonArmorocElldrenArbitraryDescriptormysticjuicerASimPersonTOGSolidchrishallett83AldoBlankZoeKarozHavelock2.0Baron Dirigible
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    Looks like Amazon has got a bunch of good ones, including some dog toy versions, most for under $10.

    This one is stretchy and looks like it could be bent and crumple up easily:

    https://smile.amazon.com/Rhode-Island-Novelty-Rubber-Chicken/dp/B00KYZHNC4/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1500564481&sr=8-30&keywords=rubber+chicken

  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    Looks like Amazon has got a bunch of good ones, including some dog toy versions, most for under $10.

    This one is stretchy and looks like it could be bent and crumple up easily:

    https://smile.amazon.com/Rhode-Island-Novelty-Rubber-Chicken/dp/B00KYZHNC4/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1500564481&sr=8-30&keywords=rubber+chicken

    That looks like it meets the material requirements but I was hoping to find something closer to normal rubber chicken size, 18-20 inches.

    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

    That looks a lot like the one I already have and the product description includes the phrase "rubbery plastic."

    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
    bowen
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    Could you use that famous screaming dog-toy type and just take out the noisemaker?

    bowen
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I'm skeptical about this one too:

    http://www.themagicwarehouse.com/TA5558/Rubber-Chicken.html

    Magician stores are probably where to look.

    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    Could you use that famous screaming dog-toy type and just take out the noisemaker?

    I'd be ok with performing minor surgery on a squeaky toy, but it is important that it look like the classic rubber chicken.

    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • BlazeFireBlazeFire Registered User regular
    Can we please know the context? This sounds like it will be a good story.

    EncBouwsTElvenshaespool32SkeithLostNinjaLovelyShadowfireceresCambiataElldrenArbitraryDescriptorRichardTaubermcpNobeard
  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    BlazeFire wrote: »
    Can we please know the context? This sounds like it will be a good story.

    For reasons that don't bear going into my wife and I have a "rubber" chicken that we've been taking with us in our travels to produce amusing vacation photos. Unfortunately it is "rubber" and not rubber so it isn't really possible to fold it up and stow it in a bag or pocket making it a bit of a pain to carry around. As it usually falls to me to carry it, I'd like to get a less cumbersome chicken. The Mrs. is unenthusiastic about a replacement but I think she can be convinced as long as it looks sufficiently similar to the original.

    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
    NightDragonSkeithHahnsoo1LovelyfirewaterwordRhesus PositiveShadowfireArcanisTheImpotentceresBlameless ClericZilla360CambiataArmorocAbdhyiusAngelinaElldrenDirtmunchermysticjuicerDoodmannCogRchanenjjae2123TOGSolidmRahmaniXaquinchromdommcpKetarBahamutZEROThe Hanged ManNijaInquisitor77NobeardHavelock2.0Narbus
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    this is the weirdest god damned thread

    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Encdispatch.oDevoutlyApatheticBouwsTElvenshaeNightDragonCauldFryRobonunFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudDarkewolfespool32L Ron HowardSkeithWassermeloneHahnsoo1So It GoesBurnageHappylilElfEvil MultifariousKonphujunLovelySleepfirewaterwordEndaroRhesus PositiveEmperorSethShadowfireChallMichaelLCJoe Camacho MKIIArcanisTheImpotentThat Dave FellaBlameless ClericZilla360CambiataArmorocAbdhyiusAngelinaElldrenArbitraryDescriptormysticjuicerCogDouglasDangerBolthornTOGSolidRichardTauberchrishallett83XaquinRiusKyouguAldoBlankZoeUseR2006mcpKetarTomantaThe Hanged ManEbola ColaNijaInquisitor77NobeardHavelock2.0Narbus
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    I would search for rubber chicken reviews on YouTube and when you find one that appears to visually meet your specifications, contact the reviewers to ascertain their source for said rubber chicken.

    For example:



    Now, in this video, I believe the rubber chicken in question actually IS the reviewer. In other words, the disembodied hand controlling the rubber chicken is forcing the rubber chicken to "experience" the silly putty, to ascertain the rubber chicken's opinion of the silly putty. That said, you may be able to query the hand to figure out where it obtain said rubber chicken.

    Note: IANARCROY

    Here's something else I found: https://shop.thebigzoo.com/products/21-inch-rubber-chicken-1-chicken-jkrubch_single?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=5031486404&gclid=CjwKCAjwqcHLBRAqEiwA-j4AyI2c2qKp__Q1lFDnqa3HeLmvH-zk6XUuUZvVu6F5gniyUIFKRCXTvRoCVUAQAvD_BwE
    Description
    • Squishy and squeezable
    • Full of soft beads
    • Made of soft rubber
    • Slightly stretchy
    • Fun to throw, smash, and squish

    A great gag ready to get hatched! This rubber chicken is a timeless classic in the world of joke props.

    Here's another that says it's made of rubber, but the squishiness is not advertised: https://www.halloweencostumes.com/rubber-chicken-prop.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&network=search&pcid=21&gclid=CjwKCAjwqcHLBRAqEiwA-j4AyEb67xHrPEckUkX12_GJ-3sC95KaV_8L05ijwnC06amCmb4AQeAKQxoCqSIQAvD_BwE

    edit: ignore this one ^; according to reviews it's plasticy, not rubbery.

    I would use the word "prop" in your search rather than "toy."

    edit: Here's another. I bet this will cover your needs, though it is massively expensive: https://www.amazon.com/Plucked-Rubber-Chicken-Fancy-Dress/dp/B00I6LYNQM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1500576048&sr=8-11&keywords=rubber+chicken+prop

    It just looks right to me. It looks like a genuine fake chicken.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Animal Crossing (SW), Murder by Numbers (SW), Skyrim VR (PC)
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    this is the weirdest god damned thread

    Don't chick shame

    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Animal Crossing (SW), Murder by Numbers (SW), Skyrim VR (PC)
    The BraysterFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudHahnsoo1KruiteLovelyZilla360CambiataTOGSolidchrishallett83NobeardHavelock2.0
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    this is the weirdest god damned thread

    You misspelled "best."

    omgbfz5lzi1s.png
    Steam: Elvenshae // PSN: Elvenshae // WotC: Elvenshae
    The Disappearance of Inigo Sharpe: Tomas à Dunsanin
    spool32NightDragonLostNinjaHahnsoo1Emissary42LovelyThrofirewaterwordBlameless ClericZilla360AngelinaArbitraryDescriptormysticjuicerRchanenTOGSolidBasilmcpInquisitor77Nobeard
  • GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    tarnok wrote: »
    BlazeFire wrote: »
    Can we please know the context? This sounds like it will be a good story.

    For reasons that don't bear going into my wife and I have a "rubber" chicken that we've been taking with us in our travels to produce amusing vacation photos. Unfortunately it is "rubber" and not rubber so it isn't really possible to fold it up and stow it in a bag or pocket making it a bit of a pain to carry around. As it usually falls to me to carry it, I'd like to get a less cumbersome chicken. The Mrs. is unenthusiastic about a replacement but I think she can be convinced as long as it looks sufficiently similar to the original.

    Hey, it's okay to say, "it's a sex thing, fuck off!"

    Actual advice (that you've probably figured out already): Any 'dog safe' ones aren't going to do what you want. Realistically, you'll probably just have to order home a bunch and figure out if any of them are how you need them to be.

    This post was sponsored by Goop.

    'Get your fucking finger on the wookie'
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudDarkewolfe
  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Drez wrote: »
    edit: Here's another. I bet this will cover your needs, though it is massively expensive: https://www.amazon.com/Plucked-Rubber-Chicken-Fancy-Dress/dp/B00I6LYNQM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1500576048&sr=8-11&keywords=rubber+chicken+prop

    It just looks right to me. It looks like a genuine fake chicken.

    That does look like exactly what I need and I'm not sure how I didn't find it on Amazon. I'm a little wary of there being no reviews but I'm going to be ordering a couple of things soon anyway and it wouldn't be the first rubber chicken I've had to return. If it works it'll be worth the $20.

    edit: I did find it and even put a question on the page about the material :p. I guess it's time to take a risk.

    tarnok on
    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
    spool32ElvenshaeNightDragonceresCambiataAngelinaElldren
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Drez wrote: »
    I would search for rubber chicken reviews on YouTube and when you find one that appears to visually meet your specifications, contact the reviewers to ascertain their source for said rubber chicken.

    For example:



    Now, in this video, I believe the rubber chicken in question actually IS the reviewer. In other words, the disembodied hand controlling the rubber chicken is forcing the rubber chicken to "experience" the silly putty, to ascertain the rubber chicken's opinion of the silly putty. That said, you may be able to query the hand to figure out where it obtain said rubber chicken.

    Note: IANARCROY

    Here's something else I found: https://shop.thebigzoo.com/products/21-inch-rubber-chicken-1-chicken-jkrubch_single?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=5031486404&gclid=CjwKCAjwqcHLBRAqEiwA-j4AyI2c2qKp__Q1lFDnqa3HeLmvH-zk6XUuUZvVu6F5gniyUIFKRCXTvRoCVUAQAvD_BwE
    Description
    • Squishy and squeezable
    • Full of soft beads
    • Made of soft rubber
    • Slightly stretchy
    • Fun to throw, smash, and squish

    A great gag ready to get hatched! This rubber chicken is a timeless classic in the world of joke props.

    Here's another that says it's made of rubber, but the squishiness is not advertised: https://www.halloweencostumes.com/rubber-chicken-prop.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&network=search&pcid=21&gclid=CjwKCAjwqcHLBRAqEiwA-j4AyEb67xHrPEckUkX12_GJ-3sC95KaV_8L05ijwnC06amCmb4AQeAKQxoCqSIQAvD_BwE

    edit: ignore this one ^; according to reviews it's plasticy, not rubbery.

    I would use the word "prop" in your search rather than "toy."

    edit: Here's another. I bet this will cover your needs, though it is massively expensive: https://www.amazon.com/Plucked-Rubber-Chicken-Fancy-Dress/dp/B00I6LYNQM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1500576048&sr=8-11&keywords=rubber+chicken+prop

    It just looks right to me. It looks like a genuine fake chicken.

    Fuck off, there's a whole series of rubber chicken reviews. WHich is to say, reviews given by the rubber chicken. He reviews a fidget spinner.

    Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
    ElvenshaeLovely
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    tarnok wrote: »
    it wouldn't be the first rubber chicken I've had to return.

    This thread, I can't even

    bowenGnizmoL Ron HowardElvenshaeEncSkeithNobodyNightDragonLostNinjaHahnsoo1AiouaHappylilElfEmissary42The BraysterRainfallBloodySlothfirewaterwordRhesus PositiveShadowfireArcanisTheImpotentThat Dave FellaI ZimbraBlameless ClericZilla360CambiataAbdhyiusAngelinaArbitraryDescriptormysticjuicerDoodmannCogjungleroomxRingoASimPersonjjae2123TOGSolidRichardTauberchrishallett83RiuschromdomBlankZoeKetarInquisitor77NobeardHavelock2.0Narbus
  • GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    tarnok wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    edit: Here's another. I bet this will cover your needs, though it is massively expensive: https://www.amazon.com/Plucked-Rubber-Chicken-Fancy-Dress/dp/B00I6LYNQM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1500576048&sr=8-11&keywords=rubber+chicken+prop

    It just looks right to me. It looks like a genuine fake chicken.

    That does look like exactly what I need and I'm not sure how I didn't find it on Amazon. I'm a little wary of there being no reviews but I'm going to be ordering a couple of things soon anyway and it wouldn't be the first rubber chicken I've had to return. If it works it'll be worth the $20.

    edit: I did find it and even put a question on the page about the material :p. I guess it's time to take a risk.

    Do it.

    Take that risk.

    This post was sponsored by Goop.

    'Get your fucking finger on the wookie'
    Elvenshaespool32DrezLovelyCambiata
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    and please report back, because I have a weird investment for you finding the right chicken for whatever the fuck you need it for.

    bowenEncDarkewolfeSkeithElvenshaeE.CoyoteNightDragonspool32LostNinjaHahnsoo1Captain UltraDrezknitdanBeNarwhalBurnageEmissary42TNTrooperThe BraysterLovelyBloodySlothfirewaterwordRhesus PositiveShadowfireThat Dave FellaSmrtnikceresBlameless ClericZilla360ArmorocAbdhyiusAngelinaElldrenMunkus BeaverJedocArbitraryDescriptordispatch.oMugsleymysticjuicerRobonunForarRingoFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudBolthornjjae2123TOGSolidmRahmanichrishallett83XaquinchromdomAldoBlankZoeBasilStabbity StylemcpKetarThe Hanged ManInquisitor77NobeardHavelock2.0Narbus
  • ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    this is my kind of thread

    So I have the rubber chicken you are looking for. It is not made of 100% rubber but it absolutely will compress and fold into itself. You can stuff the body of the chicken into the open mouth of the chicken or you can turn the chicken inside out through its open mouth. The body is an empty, hollow cavity. You can crumple it and jam it in a pocket but it is still going to be uncomfortable because it is pretty long probably 18-20 inches as you specified.

    I have had this thing for years and I do not know where I acquired it. This appears to be the closest thing I can find in a 30 second cursory search. Mine is pretty much identical to that one except in that picture the chicken is very glossy. Mine is not glossy at all. I'd call it a matte finish.

  • KonphujunKonphujun Illinois, USARegistered User regular
    Today I learned that there is a difference between a rubber chicken in matte and a glossy finished rubber chicken and I cannot tell you how happy that makes me.

    Everything: Konphujun(#1458)
    ElvenshaeL Ron HowardHahnsoo1spool32LostNinjaBlameless ClericZilla360AbdhyiusAngelinaElldrenMugsleymysticjuicerTOGSolidmRahmaniRiusInquisitor77NobeardHavelock2.0
  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Shogun wrote: »
    this is my kind of thread

    So I have the rubber chicken you are looking for. It is not made of 100% rubber but it absolutely will compress and fold into itself. You can stuff the body of the chicken into the open mouth of the chicken or you can turn the chicken inside out through its open mouth. The body is an empty, hollow cavity. You can crumple it and jam it in a pocket but it is still going to be uncomfortable because it is pretty long probably 18-20 inches as you specified.

    I have had this thing for years and I do not know where I acquired it. This appears to be the closest thing I can find in a 30 second cursory search. Mine is pretty much identical to that one except in that picture the chicken is very glossy. Mine is not glossy at all. I'd call it a matte finish.

    What you have does indeed sound like just what I'm looking for. The chicken in the link is sadly not though. The reviews indicate that it is the same sort of plastic or vinyl that I keep running into and not actual rubber. Your chicken doesn't have any sort of marks that might identify the maker, does it?

    tarnok on
    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    tarnok wrote: »
    Shogun wrote: »
    this is my kind of thread

    So I have the rubber chicken you are looking for. It is not made of 100% rubber but it absolutely will compress and fold into itself. You can stuff the body of the chicken into the open mouth of the chicken or you can turn the chicken inside out through its open mouth. The body is an empty, hollow cavity. You can crumple it and jam it in a pocket but it is still going to be uncomfortable because it is pretty long probably 18-20 inches as you specified.

    I have had this thing for years and I do not know where I acquired it. This appears to be the closest thing I can find in a 30 second cursory search. Mine is pretty much identical to that one except in that picture the chicken is very glossy. Mine is not glossy at all. I'd call it a matte finish.

    What you have does indeed sound like just what I'm looking for. The chicken in the link is sadly not though. The reviews indicate that it is the same sort of plastic or vinyl that I keep running into and not actual rubber. Your chicken doesn't have any sort of marks that might identify the maker, does it?

    not even a made in china that I can find anywhere

    edit: and i didn't want to admit this in my previous post but i got the rubber chicken by nicking it from my former roommate because he had two. Our gag when we lived together was to hide the chicken in plain sight and see how long it could sit there before the other person noticed it.

    Shogun on
    ElvenshaeCambiataAngelinaElldrenArbitraryDescriptorMugsleymysticjuicerForarSkeithNobeardHavelock2.0
  • BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    I found this one; it looks pretty floppy in the photo and is described as "soft", but there are no reviews:

    https://www.carnivalsource.com/deluxe-soft-rubber-chicken.html

    bowenspool32FeralCambiata
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shogun wrote: »
    You can stuff the body of the chicken into the open mouth of the chicken or you can turn the chicken inside out through its open mouth. The body is an empty, hollow cavity.

    oh my god I've been gone for like 48 hours what fresh hell is being invoked here

    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
    BeNarwhalZavianElvenshaeZilla360BloodySlothdispatch.oknitdandavidsdurionsArmorocbowenMirroHahnsoo1RMS OceanicAbdhyiusRhesus PositiveAngelinaBurnageShadowfirefurlionNightDragonElldrenAresProphetspool32RainfallMugsleyAPODionysusPowerpuppiesTNTroopermysticjuicerEncdjmitchellaL Ron HowardjungleroomxForarSkeithLovelyTofystedethTOGSolidmRahmanichrishallett83XaquinRiusBlankZoeStabbity StyleKetarThe Hanged ManNijaNobeardHavelock2.0Narbus
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    Shogun wrote: »
    You can stuff the body of the chicken into the open mouth of the chicken or you can turn the chicken inside out through its open mouth. The body is an empty, hollow cavity.

    oh my god I've been gone for like 48 hours what fresh hell is being invoked here

    well to be fair you can say that about a real chicken

    camo_sig.png
  • JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Starting Defense Registered User regular
    hold on let me ask my rubber chicken guy, sometimes he takes a while

    FeralRichardTauberLocal H JayCambiataShadowfireTofystedethNobeard
  • RichardTauberRichardTauber Kvlt Registered User regular
    I was having a shitty day but now I am happy

    ceresLovely
  • SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Hey, I think I might have found one! Review says it is very floppy and made of soft rubber.

    http://www.orientaltrading.com/realistic-chicken-a2-25_91.fltr

    Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Jebus314Jebus314 Registered User regular
    @tarnok has not reported back so I assume the grand search continues. I believe this is the chicken you are looking for.

    For reference, the top review:
    For years I felt that my life had been lacking something, but I couldn't put my finger on what. Was it love? Friendship? A successful career? But now I know better. All I really wanted, all I really needed to make my life complete was a rubber chicken.

    Seeing it sitting here in my lap, its blank painted eyes staring bravely into the void of the unknown, its bumpy synthetic flesh not unlike the remarkable texture of a life well spent, its hollow body symbolic of the goodness we can all fill ourselves with if we try hard enough...I feel an odd sense of satisfaction, but also of mystery.

    The chicken brings up so many intriguing questions in my mind: where, having reached such dizzying heights, do I go from here? Should I share my story with the world and preach the message of personal fulfillment via rubber chicken? And why on Earth did I buy this?

    But these are things a man must decide for himself. It is a sad reflection on modern manufacturing when one can't even buy a decent rubber chicken in many places. All the other artificial fowl offered on Amazon seem to have quality or durability problems. But fear not, online gag shoppers: if you desire a good-sized chicken that won't fall apart after a few weeks and, moreover, will change the recipient's entire life for the better...Loftus' World Famous Rubber Chicken is the one!

    Also, because I'm sure you were wondering, this is the same style as the famous Camilla Corona, pioneer of the skies!

    camilla-sub-orbital.jpg

    "The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it" - Dr Horrible
    NightDragonmRahmaniElvenshaeCambiataRhesus PositiveMugsleybowenShadowfiredavidsdurionsMr RayArbitraryDescriptorArmorocFeralTNTrooperRingoSkeithceresL Ron HowardNobeardLovelyKruite
  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    Loftus is the primary supplier of rubber chickens and does not, as far as I can tell, make one of actual rubber. I have ordered a chicken Drez linked from Amazon and eagerly await its arrival. If this chicken disappoints then I'll return it and try the one BloodySloth linked. If that fails then I'll just sit there sadly with my six dollar rubber chicken.

    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
    ElvenshaeRingoJebus314Rhesus Positivechrishallett83DrezAngelinaMugsleyShadowfireInquisitor77Nobeard
  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor Registered User regular
    tarnok wrote: »
    Loftus is the primary supplier of rubber chickens and does not, as far as I can tell, make one of actual rubber. I have ordered a chicken Drez linked from Amazon and eagerly await its arrival. If this chicken disappoints then I'll return it and try the one BloodySloth linked. If that fails then I'll just sit there sadly with my six dollar rubber chicken.

    One reviewer of the chicken Jebus posted complained that it was squishy
    The other thing I wasn't expecting is that this is hollow and rather squishy. I shoved some batting down it's throat to give it a little structure which I think really helped. So a couple minor issues, but overall, I am happy with my new life investment.

    Or have you run into squishy chickens that are still no bueno?

    Fake edit: Man, I'm starting to understand your pain.
    Q: Is this chicken flexible enough that it can be folded up and put in a pocket of a trench coat? It's a prop for a play.

    Answer this question
    A: Yes you can fold it. It is the flexible style. This is a really good Rubber Chicken.
    SELLER Pacific Co. | 2 years ago
    Leave a Comment
    A: Yeah, you could do that. It's not like actually rubber, more of a plastic, but it is foldable. Mine came folded
    Q: Are the feet made of hard plastic?

    Answer this question
    A: The whole chicken is made of rubber.
    SELLER Century Novelty | 8 months ago

    "Rubber," not rubber, definitely rubber again.

    Jebus314
  • tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    Yeah, I can understand how one might describe the vinyl chicken as "squishy" but I would not. And it is foldable, but I believe the material would be damaged by repeated folding.

    I guess what I'm saying is that it exists somewhere on the floppiness continuum but it's not floppy enough for my purposes.

    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
    ElvenshaeArmorocCarpymRahmaniTofystedethFeralRingoHappylilElfJebus314AngelinaMugsleyceresspool32ShadowfireHahnsoo1Local H JayInquisitor77NobeardAbdhyiusNarbus
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    Your standards for floppiness are quite rigid.

    dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    ArbitraryDescriptormRahmanibowenTofystedethFeraljjae2123furlionTNTrooperBloodySlothRingoHappylilElfSkeithJebus314chrishallett83AngelinaMugsleyDaenrisceresmcpKetarspool32ShadowfireHahnsoo1Local H JayL Ron HowardNijaElvenshaeInquisitor77NobeardLovelybwanieNarbusMunkus Beaver
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    This thread read like a sitcom episode complete with laugh track.

  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    I think I may have a new favorite H/A thread.
    Sorry "How do I eat a root beer float?" thread, you've been replaced.

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    TheBlackWindjjae2123BloodySlothSkeithchrishallett83Mugsleyceresspool32Hahnsoo1L Ron HowardElvenshae
  • RiusRius Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Will it require a pulley in the middle?

    I don't get this joke =( Rest of the thread is amazing though.

  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Rius wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Will it require a pulley in the middle?

    I don't get this joke =( Rest of the thread is amazing though.

    http://monkeyisland.wikia.com/wiki/Rubber_Chicken_With_A_Pulley_In_The_Middle

    mysticjuicerRainfallShadowfireElvenshae
  • BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    I'm going to be unreasonably proud of myself if I end up picking the winner chicken here, I have to be honest with y'all.

    RingoArmorocAngelinaMugsleyceresTofystedethForarfurlionHahnsoo1ShimshaiElvenshaeInquisitor77Nobeard
Sign In or Register to comment.