The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, August 8, 2017 - Meet Your Maker

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 8 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, August 8, 2017 - Meet Your Maker

Meet Your Maker

Meet Your Maker

http://campcomic.com/comic/454

Read the full story here


Unknown User on

Posts

  • NanemaeNanemae Registered User new member
    edited August 8
    Wow, that's a painful revelation. Still, at least it hasn't removed all the mystery of Camp Weedonwantcha. It would have been nice if Neiman hadn't moved on in though. :/

    Nanemae on
  • The 7th ComradeThe 7th Comrade Registered User regular
    Wait, the shadow is shorter than the actual box stack...

  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Ok.
    I've got a theory, and it's kind of crazy, but hear me out: what if Neiman and Malachi are brothers?
    I don't have any evidence for this. Just some kind of gut feeling.

  • kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    Wow. What the heck is up with that kid.

  • xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    Wait, the shadow is shorter than the actual box stack...
    Because he already went in... Perspective and stuff :D

  • Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    Y0ikes! Run away!!

  • phillipPborphillipPbor Registered User regular
    IT WAS YOU! YOUR BEHIND ALL OF THIS!

  • Andy CAndy C Registered User new member
    Just so incredibly creepy. I've seen a lot of psychological thrillers with less creepy plots than this.

  • WelcomeToGoodburgerWelcomeToGoodburger Registered User regular
    This is starting to freak me out tbh.

  • XastionXastion Registered User regular
    Yikes! Ruuuun!

  • te-kunte-kun Registered User regular
    @Briguy
    Neilman: Malachi, I am your brother.
    Malachi: No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
    Neilman: Search your feelings; you know it to be true!
    Malachi: NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!

  • CryptkickerCryptkicker Registered User regular
    Well, that's... disturbing.

  • metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    I think the biggest difference between the shadow and the reality is Malachi's perception, he is expecting to see his father so his mind corrects the issues in what he is seeing.

    Also, damn thats creepy grab the suitcase and run Malachi :)

  • TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    This is starting to freak me out tbh.

    Just now? Neiman has always freaked me out. Run Malachi, run!

  • Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    Kind of reminds me of the young woman interviewed by her local paper. She was a mortician's assistant. The reporter asked her why she wanted this job. And she replied, "Because I like to work with people."

  • SeabSeab Registered User regular
    somehow this is worse than i thought it's gonna be...

  • ZyxxZyxx Registered User regular
    Did he make all those charts and things from the last comic? His handwriting's incredibly neat.

  • SargeSarge Registered User regular
    So it was the main camp office but it was abandoned. When, we don't know... yet.
    At some point Neiman took it over and when he became obsessed with Malachi he turned it into his stalker's den. And now he has Malachi semi-trapped inside with him. Hopefully there's still some clues buried somewhere in the abandoned camp office that might tell Malachi more about the camp and it's real history but I don't think he's going to stick around to find out. At least I think he should get out before Neiman tries to capture Malachi. Then he should go get Brian and come back with him, both so that there's someone to corroborate his find and for protection against Neiman.
    But of course something else will happen becasue that's how this comic works.

  • SkizzSkizz Registered User regular
    Awwww, sweet, Malachai has a new friend.

    briguy
  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I don't want to alarm anyone, but someone might want to check the cooking pot for the king of bunnies.

  • VisionAriVisionAri Registered User regular
    OMG, ruuuuunnnnn!

  • TimAusTimAus Registered User regular
    Nobody going to mention Neiman's very fashionable cape?

    briguy
  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    TimAus wrote: »
    Nobody going to mention Neiman's very fashionable cape?

    I thought it was a very nice addition.

  • clegoguyclegoguy Registered User new member
    Rip off!!!!!!

    briguy
  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    clegoguy wrote: »
    Rip off!!!!!!

    I Can't Believe It's Not Malachi!©

  • ZMBMNZMBMN Registered User new member
    best laugh yet, awesome

  • tabletable Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    Ok.
    I've got a theory, and it's kind of crazy, but hear me out: what if Neiman and Malachi are brothers?
    I don't have any evidence for this. Just some kind of gut feeling.

    This theory is messing with my head. I mean, do blood ties even mean anything in a setting where people are left behind by their [blood] families? If so, what will this mean for both of them? Is the [blood] family Malachi was looking for the person he didn't want all along? Oh, I found the kitty.

  • darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    So when does Malachai wake up from being unconscious after that fall?

  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    table wrote: »
    briguy wrote: »
    Ok.
    I've got a theory, and it's kind of crazy, but hear me out: what if Neiman and Malachi are brothers?
    I don't have any evidence for this. Just some kind of gut feeling.

    This theory is messing with my head. I mean, do blood ties even mean anything in a setting where people are left behind by their [blood] families? If so, what will this mean for both of them? Is the [blood] family Malachi was looking for the person he didn't want all along? Oh, I found the kitty.

    Hehe
    It's just a crazy theory I have that maybe Malachi isn't their first kid, and not the first one that didn't meet their expectations. Obviously he lasted longer than Neiman, but maybe Neiman's obsession isn't just because Malachi was rude to him, but because Malachi replaced him.

    table
  • hajenhajen Registered User regular
    random ruminations regarding reality:

    Meat: your maker

    Meat, you're maker ... this week; go make something to eat!

    meet your maker > meetyour makr > meteyor mark > meteor ark >OMG the camp is actually a VR simulation for the corpsicles sent out in the diaspora to save humanity from the pending destruction of the solar system.

    other synaptic silliness

    is Neiman's Cape of Awesomeness™ actually one of Malachi's camp shirts?

  • Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    This went from interesting and a little sad to hilarious and a little sad in one panel.

    So basically, exactly what we always expect from Weedonwantcha.

  • SargeSarge Registered User regular
    hajen wrote: »
    random ruminations regarding reality:

    Meat: your maker

    Meat, you're maker ... this week; go make something to eat!

    meet your maker > meetyour makr > meteyor mark > meteor ark >OMG the camp is actually a VR simulation for the corpsicles sent out in the diaspora to save humanity from the pending destruction of the solar system.

    other synaptic silliness

    is Neiman's Cape of Awesomeness™ actually one of Malachi's camp shirts?

    I'm just going to back slowly away from you now while being careful to make no sudden moves.

    hajen
  • Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    Well it does make sense Neiman would have all those data charts on Malachi considering how obsessed he is with him,....

Sign In or Register to comment.