As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tune in next week, same twitch time, same twitch channel! [Streaming]

ElaroElaro ApologeticRegistered User regular
For those of us who prefer live content, and interacting with the hosts, but without the hassle of having to call in, it's livestreaming! Invented by LoadingReadyRun in 2007 for the purpose of a charity marathon[citation needed], livestreaming, or broadcasting footage yourself playing videogames on the internet, is a form of let's play, but better, due to its faster interactivity and stuff. Of course, since its inception, not just video games have been streamed. People have streamed themselves drawing, or writing, or composing music! There's even some bozos who are streaming building IKEA furniture! (description valid on August 23rd from 9PM EST to some time later only)

It's like television, but for the internet! How cool is that?

Which are your favorite streamers? Which are your favorite games or activities for streaming? Do you stream? Wanna share tips and tricks for streaming?

Children's rights are human rights.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I use twitch for speedrun marathons and eSports events sometimes. Like, Overwatch World Cup has been going on. And PUBG is fun to watch at times.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I've thought about streaming myself playing games.

Just don't think anyone would actually care about hearing me yell at kids every 5 minutes.