The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Drinking buddy/party friend wanted

RDubbRDubb Registered User regular
I'm rolling PAX solo this weekend and want someone to carouse with in the evenings. If you enjoy booze, conversation, and general shenanigans, hit me up. Strictly plutonic friends of any shape and size welcome. Cheers!

• CharmingDevilCharmingDevil Token Awkward Muffin Puyallup, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Ahh man, solo ain't no fun. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you find some peeps. I'll be going tomorrow and Sunday but I'll be with my husband and some friends that aren't big into drinking, otherwise I'd totally join you. Good luck friend!

• kemoiunderkemoiunder Registered User new member
    hey! I'll be going tomorrow, Sunday. if you haven't made any friends to hang out with yet I would love to walk around with people. I think my cousin will be meeting me there but I dunno if we'll do the whole day together~