As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fulfill Your [Destiny 2]

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Also buy maps from Cayde, Cayde stashes are a shamefully neglected thing in this game.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Just...don't open them too close to opening a bunch of other chests.

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Just...don't open them too close to opening a bunch of other chests.

this has been fixed, or supposedly it was

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I haven't done RIGOROUS testing but I did open a bunch in a row last night in fairly quick succession and never came up empty

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    So... like 90% of the PS4 clan moved to PC, yeah? It's been a couple weeks since I saw more than one or two others playing.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    this game is so much better with a mouse aim

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Any PC folks down for doing the raid Tuesday night? Seattle has been fun, but I got a hankerin' to punch Calus' dumb face.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    If it wasn't Tuesday :<

• Options
    Ranlin wrote: »
    If it wasn't Tuesday :<

I feel this, but I have D&D on Wednesday and Last Jedi comes out Thursday night.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I might be down for tuesday

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    I'll raid again. Hopefully it won't take quite as long it we have a team that have all done it before.

• Options
    Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    So I finally got to check out Crucible Laser Tag, and it is such stupid fun. At least when it's 4 Lenses on each side. Feels pretty bad when you're on the losing side of a Lens imbalance.

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Options
    So I finally got to check out Crucible Laser Tag, and it is such stupid fun. At least when it's 4 Lenses on each side. Feels pretty bad when you're on the losing side of a Lens imbalance.

I don't mind winning or losing but I find it hilarious when I'm either paired with or versus someone who isn't using it.

all i can think is "you poor dumb bastard, this is going to go badly for you"

• Options
    WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    so uh,

how's that raid lair?

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    WheatBun01 wrote: »
    so uh,

how's that raid lair?

It's really easy, then the boss is stupid hard

• Options
    WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    WheatBun01 wrote: »
    so uh,

how's that raid lair?

It's really easy, then the boss is stupid hard

That lines up with what I've been seeing - it looks like it's a cake walk compared to the first raid until that boss who apparently has a very difficult DPS check?

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I really really enjoyed the last two encounters and it looks frickin awesome. There's a lot of coordination needed and the boss is a pretty serious DPS check but my group got a handle on it, banged it out in 1:15 on our second try.

• Options
    I was at ~320 and felt like I was doing zero damage. I feel like I'm gonna need a big power level bump before I try it again.

• Options
    I thought what I had seen about the boss is that it's not really LL dependent, it's like, you have to be doing the mechanics exactly exactly right or you are fucked and won't do the right damage.

• Options
    We did the mechanics fine (maximizing charged skulls, cluster rockets etc) but didn't seem to be doing any significant amount of damage.

• Options
    @Anzekay @Peewi If y'all are still interested in doing some raiding tomorrow, I've got two other folks who said they'd be interested. Tentative start time would be 8:00 EST, assuming that works for y'all.

We might end up doing the Raid Lair if people are down for it?

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Are there multiple SE++ PC clans?

• Options
    godmode wrote: »
    Are there multiple SE++ PC clans?

As far as I know there's just one
    https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2801801

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Are the admins still active on it? Still haven't been accepted :/

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Just went in and accepted all pending

• Options
    @Romanian My Escutcheon If possible for everyone else I'd prefer to start a little earlier than that, but I'll do it either way.

I'll try Eater of Worlds, assuming that we can finish Leviathan significantly faster than last time.

I don't know who besides me were doing it for the first time, but I'd like to think that I can do all the Leviathan sections, besides the gardens, pretty well now.

• Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    Yep pvp is completely broken right now

• Options
    Peewi wrote: »
    @Romanian My Escutcheon If possible for everyone else I'd prefer to start a little earlier than that, but I'll do it either way.

I'll try Eater of Worlds, assuming that we can finish Leviathan significantly faster than last time.

I don't know who besides me were doing it for the first time, but I'd like to think that I can do all the Leviathan sections, besides the gardens, pretty well now.

At least 3 of us were first-timers, and by the end of each fight I think I had them all down pat in terms of execution.

• Options
    I never got particularly good at running the gauntlet thing, but that was just execution not a lack of understanding

• Options
    Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    Muggins wrote: »
    Are the admins still active on it? Still haven't been accepted :/

I believe it's just @Radius that can accept applications, and he hasn't been on Bnet for around 3 days. So he should probably admin some people when he sees this.

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    or since I don't have any plans to get this expansion atm, you're in charge

(sorry everyone)

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    Just went in and accepted all pending

Thanks!

• Options
    Peewi wrote: »
    If possible for everyone else I'd prefer to start a little earlier than that, but I'll do it either way.

I mean, odds are it's gonna be one or the other. Don't get me wrong, the last raid was fun, but I'm not looking for another nine hour clear run if I can help it.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Speaking of, we still need one more person for the raid tonight on PC if any of y'all want to get in on this.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Looks like masterworks also come with a purple mod already installed.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just got one with a standard mod.

Peewi on
  • Options
    gonna have to change my staus to a maybe, I'm afraid! If I'm not on around 8est just go ahead without me

• Options
    Gotcha; I'm still looking for a sixth, so we miiiiiight be able to push it back a bit!

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    @Peewi Raid invites are going out right now!

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    so I got a new exotic grenade launcher "The Colony" and it's... good. wow, yes a good grenade launcher. in fact might be my new favorite go-to power weapon, definitely 100% in pvp, probably pve also.

WATS UP GUYS https://youtu.be/tKweEDysayY

• Options
    that magnetic reload animation is so cool looking

This discussion has been closed.