As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cats

1235»

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Oh, hey. I forgot that my best cat picture ever was on my computer, not my phone.

Halp:
    z2m9qy3tyb8j.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Snickers and Onyx love watching Animal Planet. Onyx would sit next to my bed and watch it with me. On commercials I'd channel surf, and if I forgot to flip back, he'd...politely but firmly...inform me that it was time to flip back to his show.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Help, I have a disease.

Gdmou88.jpg
    TPUioBN.jpg

My boy cat went straight to grooming him. My girl cat is of course territorial and avoiding him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zUgmf1O4Ys

I have the new cat locked away in a room so he can get used to the new house a little bit at a time. My boy cat keeps trying to get into the room so he can groom him.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Help, I have a disease.

I have the new cat locked away in a room so he can get used to the new house a little bit at a time. My boy cat keeps trying to get into the room so he can groom him.

"dad that cat smells gross af and I gotta fix that are you serious right now?"

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Before I brought Susie home, I told the adoption agency that I liked her because she seemed to have her shit sorted out and doesn't give a damn, but I didn't know how much. She just looked real bored during the car ride home, and when we got home, I tried to do the whole acclimatization thing, but she did not give a fuck and immediately bounced out the room, going everywhere and rubbing herself on every goddamned thing. She claimed my bed and slept it the first night because she did not give an eff.

She actually got annoyed that there was a door closed and she couldn't get in, which is for good reason since there was a cattle dog behind that shit, and woah man slow the fuck down princess in your claim of your kingdom, you're going to hurt yourself.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    That cat is a handsome boy.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/erEDdPkmm6E

already posted this in the Pet thread but it should be here too.

• Options
    AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    Spent a week away from my couch cats due to work trip, sitting in the airport transport on the mass pike waiting to get home to them.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Can't believe I didn't know about this thread. Your cats all rule, please never stop posting them

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    These two cats have invaded my home, emptied my food stores, and stolen my heart.
    VjdyqjR.jpg
    They used to live with my sister, but she is almost never at home, so knowing i had been intending to finally make the commitment to adopt a cat, she brought them to me instead of searching for another place for them.

Here's Miuku.
    bAXD8yg.jpg
    K9VfPHU.jpg
    She's around 10 years old.

And this young lady is Nikita
    aBRkrEo.jpg
    0wIINPn.jpg
    She's 1.

• Options
    You have the short hair version of my cats.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    *resized - Gremlin and Odin!

TF2gLnx.jpg?1

yLq62Lil.jpg

Mtf9BJHl.jpg

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    That is a 15.8 MB post, Gizzy. Mobile uploads don't shrink the images, you might want to pop them on a hosting site like imgur and resize them down to 800x600 or something.

• Options
    Typhoid MannyTyphoid Manny Registered User regular
    kRYeSNT.jpg?1

this is Beemo

he is four years old and weighs like seventeen pounds

RQbM2Z7.jpg

seriously this cat is huge!

NYDfbH9.jpg?1

but he used to be incredibly tiny! he showed up one day when he was maybe a month and a half old in our neighbors' barn, and they didn't want him. being a gigantic sap, i took him in and he immediately went from this tiny forlorn thing to a yappy playful asshole

if i had named him what i called him most when he was a kitten, his name would be You Little Fucker Get Down From There

RgiSQTY.jpg?1

sometimes we roll him up in a blanket and he stays there for like three hours

from each according to his ability, to each according to his need
    hitting hot metal with hammers
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    yLq62Lil.jpg

Fangsies!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    My new cat thinks my older boy cat is his mom and spends all day following him around. If you pick the new cat up and bring him near the older boy he starts purring right away.

My girl cat still hates him and wants nothing to do with him.

• Options
  • Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    dwv35nrub1y6.png

Merry Plasmas!

• Options
    NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    Kizmitt wrote: »
    dwv35nrub1y6.png

Merry Plasmas!

Someones of to a fancy party.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Business Cat

X40Emnel.jpg

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    grrmushagrrmusha Registered User regular
    Not only my cat prefers rocket and some leafy greens over fresh meat and fish, now I find out he likes grapeseed oil. I can't find any info, is it toxic for cats?

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    grrmusha wrote: »
    Not only my cat prefers rocket and some leafy greens over fresh meat and fish, now I find out he likes grapeseed oil. I can't find any info, is it toxic for cats?

I found this:
    Grape SKIN and PULP have been associated with renal failure in dogs and cats. Grapes and raisins are definitely out. The grape SEED, however, is not toxic but loaded with beneficial Omega-6 fatty acids and other plant constituents. Both grape seed oil and extract contribute to healthier tissue, shiner coat, stronger teeth and gums, and a reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. Plant protein such as seaweed cannot replace meat protein for dogs, but it's not bad in moderation. If your pack likes it, I say go for it!

• Options
    grrmushagrrmusha Registered User regular
    I know grapes are toxic for cats and dogs, that's why I couldn't find any info on grape seed. This is cool! Gonna let him lick my hands freely then. Little weirdo.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Our cheeky little shit of a cat pulled out Christmas tree over the other night, so now we close the loungeroom doors at night to keep him out.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular