The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

True Dungeon

StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
Hey im just curious if anyone else here is interested in doing the true dungeon and would like to book a block together. Also is anyone planning on volunteering for it?

• Christopher HuffChristopher Huff Registered User regular
    I'm down. Although I don't like having to register for a slot not knowing what the PAX schedule will be... (Assuming what I'm reading is correct: http://truedungeon.com/pax-south )

kZjgojP.png
  • ArtDragonArtDragon Registered User regular
    I'm down for 2. Not sure about volunteering.

• Captain MorganismCaptain Morganism Houston, TxRegistered User new member
    I'm super interested. Right now it's just me and possibly the wife.

• StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    Tickets go on sale on Dec 3rd so I plan to get a block asap on the odd chance that they sell out.

Stinky,

Have you participated in TD before, or did you do the sample they had at South last year?

Sample last year it seemed fun.

In that case, I'll gladly take part (and reimburse you for my fair share of the cost) as long as you don't pick the first time slot so I can use it as a buffer if/when there is something that I absolutely desire to do at the start of PAX.

kZjgojP.png
    I think the tickets are like 38$ for the passes for a 2 hour session however I can't really afford to buy any extra passes for people. I was thinking we can just hop in a discord and pick a time i was thinking like 4-6 on Friday if it goes after the expo hall closes since most of the big parties are Saturday and that way we don't miss to much of the short expo lines on Friday.

Ah, I misread/misunderstood your previous comment. Friday does sound like a good time. Guess we'll find out what the schedule looks like in a couple of days.

kZjgojP.png
    I've purchased my ticket for the 10:00 AM Puzzle Oriented game on Friday.

• beibeenbeibeen Registered User new member
    Rando here but I'm interested. Volunteering with TD as part of the install crew.

s9lecq8eid5i.png
    ok im at the 12:01 pm puzzle maze on friday and the 12pm combat maze on saturday.

• IrsoolIrsool Registered User regular
    Me and wife signed up for the 12:49pm puzzle oriented on Sunday. Figured it would be a safer day to sign up for since the schedule hasn't been announced yet.

uV3Kd9v.png
    Not a bad Choicw honestly I just didn't want to miss any of the con on Sunday since it closes early :) honestly depending on how much this books up I wouldn't be surprised if they were going to sell the open slots on sight though.

• ArdentbiscuitArdentbiscuit Registered User regular
    Are you required to be in costume to play?

I don't think so. I hope not.

Oh God no lol :) I just think super nerdy rpg escape room.

• mnemonictutormnemonictutor A Mnemonic Tutor in Silicon Valley Mountain View, CARegistered User regular
    My buddy and I want to do it. How do you sign up for stuff early? Is there a website to do it? We wanted to do this last year, but the lines were always stupid long. We'd be game to go in on a block with anyone. Just let me know.

1oamvQG.png
    heres the link to the presale site.
    https://tabletop.events/conventions/td-at-pax-south-2018

• mnemonictutormnemonictutor A Mnemonic Tutor in Silicon Valley Mountain View, CARegistered User regular
    still a lot slots open...guess people don't know about pre-reg yet...what slots did you guys get? maybe I can get into one of them with my buddy.

1oamvQG.png