Options

The Malice [chat] the Palace

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    @desc I don't think anyone can hear you.

apparently so but then later it was more audible? weird. I had the mic volume way up but Idk. The mysteries of technology

The mic tubes had to warm up.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I am in Jamaica and I am beat from the flight, then the bus ride. The country was beautiful along the way though. Very friendly people. My fellow Americans have been annoying the shit out of me. I did manage to get some swimming in before dinner. I'm on the first floor and I can take six steps from the balcony and be in the pool. Had a really amazing jerk lamb for dinner. And tomorrow I have a cabana booked all day with breakfast on the ocean, a steady stream of fruity drinks, and lunch delivered. My current plan is to take my book and spend my day alternating between reading, swimming and napping. Maybe not in that order.

The Sea Power book is waterproof and doubles as a floatation device!*

*this is a lie do not destroy your book

That is the book I am planning to read.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Thom I hate you.

Also I am so happy to be home. Being at my parents was fine but it wasn't like being home. I have nested.

I might as well walk into the sea.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Lol this group.

They go to start, fiddle player is counting off one, two, thr- oh sorry
    Mandolinist: *still tuning* it's not that I care... it's more of a public service
    Guitarist: well we been playing an hour and a half, and you finally got around to it....
    Banjo: ...I ain't bothered yet, so...

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2017
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So one of the thoughts I had coming home was that I was actually coming home. Like for years I have been moving from kind of temporary space to temporary space. My condo is kind of my own first home. Its nice.

Even tho NYC is transient by nature I’ve lived in the same apartment for 6 years. Feels like “my space”.

Vanguard on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Thom I hate you.

Also I am so happy to be home. Being at my parents was fine but it wasn't like being home. I have nested.

I might as well walk into the sea.

Do you hate me less or more if the book I am planning on reading is about the history of seapower as a geopolitical tool written by a former head of NATO forces?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    Now there is a violin and second guitar to go with the banjo, bass, and mandolin

with this ensemble I'm pretty sure it's a fiddle

:razz:

I was just going to say that.

The difference between the two, of course, is that a violin has strings, where the fiddle got straangs.

:whistle: if you're gonna play in Texas, you've gotta have a fiddle in the band :whistle:

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Aioua wrote: »
    Now there is a violin and second guitar to go with the banjo, bass, and mandolin

with this ensemble I'm pretty sure it's a fiddle

:razz:

I was just going to say that.

The difference between the two, of course, is that a violin has strings, where the fiddle got straangs.

dvvr0db3beh3.png

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    So just to throw it out there before holiday forum times.

I'm more than happy to answer any cooking questions. I do not promise them to be answered in a timely fashion if you're asking last minute (I work about fifty hours a week and have a side catering business this time of year) but I will try my best to get to you as quickly as possible if you batsignal me.

Also happy holidays one and all!

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    I have too many knives.

It's a bad habit. Every time I go to a pawn shop or w/e I end up buying a knife or two.

Like, if I had a kid, I could re-create that scene in suicide squad where Joker is just lying in a growing circle of guns and electronics and knives and baby clothes and diapers.

Do you ever wear a vest full of knives and throw them at people?

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I am in Jamaica and I am beat from the flight, then the bus ride. The country was beautiful along the way though. Very friendly people. My fellow Americans have been annoying the shit out of me. I did manage to get some swimming in before dinner. I'm on the first floor and I can take six steps from the balcony and be in the pool. Had a really amazing jerk lamb for dinner. And tomorrow I have a cabana booked all day with breakfast on the ocean, a steady stream of fruity drinks, and lunch delivered. My current plan is to take my book and spend my day alternating between reading, swimming and napping. Maybe not in that order.

When I have enough money set aside I'm going to make fucking off to the Caribbean an annual thing

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    I just realized I desperately want marching bands to have string sections now.

Like a dozen cellists running around like sousaphoners.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »

Poor cellists.

• Options

When I have enough money set aside I'm going to make fucking off to the Caribbean an annual thing

It's my first time but great so far.

• Options
    I'd let them put wheels on the cellos though. I'm not a monster.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »

Rice does this.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    the culprit may have been the "noise removal (beta)" setting in the Logitech brand headset management software

I see

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Guys also I got a PS4 and Persona 5.

Persona 5 so good.

Sooooo....gooooood.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Lol this group.

Mandolinist: *still tuning* it's not that I care... it's more of a public service
    Guitarist: well we been playing an hour and a half, and you finally got around to it....

instead of yelling Freebird you should yell "Cotton-Eye Joe!"

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Lol this group.

instead of yelling Freebird you should yell "Cotton-Eye Joe!"

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    A harmonica player has appeared!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    Guys also I got a PS4 and Persona 5.

Persona 5 so good.

Sooooo....gooooood.

keep posting impressions I want to know how you feel as you get into the latter half of the game

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @kedinik

me, yesterday: ah, time to try something simple and quiet in CK2 - catholic Corsica game in a Shattered World, Viking age start so things can't possibly go off the rails too hard

me, today: oh hey I somehow inherited the Kingdom of Anatolia after winning France in a crusade against the Reformed Viking Empire of Brittania, too bad I'm in jail so I can't hand off these titles to anyone because my regency council are dicks

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I went to dinner with parents and brother for my bday

Apparently now that I’m old even 2 drinks is more than I can handle

poo
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Happy Doctor Who day!
    https://youtu.be/vyPpj4T6-eY

• Options
    This is about to move indoors so the tuning isn't so much of a challenge. I'll be able to get another video in the better light...

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    this evening i had:

2 cocktails
    2 beers
    a flaming shot of chartreuse

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    This evening I made eggs and potatoes.

And had water.

Now I shall shower.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

It's my first time but great so far.

I've been a few times, I don't think I'd ever get tired of white sand, sun, and delicious seafood

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I went to dinner with parents and brother for my bday

Apparently now that I’m old even 2 drinks is more than I can handle

rip

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    this evening i had:

2 cocktails
    2 beers

Good for you butthead

poo
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    man I wanna go diving in Jamacia

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    I made FrauCron Croque Madame for breakfast.
    She is now about 45% sure I'm some kind of wizard.

Actually, I'm just hooked on cooking themed YouTube channels.
    Nobody tell her.

Now Playing:
    Dragon Ball FighterZ [PC] - Sure is a lot of not killing Goku going on right now.
    Celeste [Switch] - She'll be wrestling with inner demons when she comes...
  • Options
    I submit that any shot of chartreuse is flaming regardless of whether or not it's on fire

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I have started my packing ~1 week in advance, because I have learned from past mistakes

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    So ked have you had to adopt out all doggos or are some coming with you

Also where you moving initially

• Options
    this evening i had:

2 cocktails
    2 beers

Good for you butthead

you coulda joined me if you weren't lamenting your old age and weak constitution

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    @Atomika my tv RN.

cDiYQE9l.jpg

Aww :sad:

@Ludious

• Options
    edited November 2017
    I am grilling a boneless lamb leg steak

Because it is cheaper than beef at Sprouts, which of course still blows my mind

Havelock2.0 on
  • Options
    this evening i had:

2 cocktails
    2 beers

Good for you butthead

you coulda joined me if you weren't lamenting your old age and weak constitution

But I just said I went to dinner with my parents and had a nice dinner and also drinks

I mean good for you that you can drink so much and enjoy it

poo
This discussion has been closed.