As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFBE] Get ready to raid some tombs! Tomb Raider collab incoming!

19495969798100»

• Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    I'm glad someone on Reddit put up a reminder about exaileen getting trust moogles from the raid. I almost fed her one of my 100% ones. :bigfrown:
    Same here! I keep having to remind myself to wait for the raid summons.

@Maddoc I got Tidus recently, but he is not geared out yet. My Oldman is much stronger so leave him up usually.

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    free pull today was a lunera, I guess I can now 7 star her.

• Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Bowie Knife works well on VoTD, so that's a fun little upgrade from the raid.

Sidenote: is it wrong that I'm more excited about Onion Sword than I am Onion Knight himself?

• Options
    BlehBlehAmigaBlehBlehAmiga Registered User regular
    OK is just ok. Or obviously for people where he's one of their only 5*'s he's really good. He can be strong especially if you're bothering with macro/mag trick when needed, but all I did with mine was get the sword. I leveled him up to 100 and might use him on the bomb family trial, aside from that he just goes on expeditions. Didn't level LB, will just use a friend with a maxed one. Probably won't even pot him.

I do like him for main story/story events though since it's easy access to fire/wind/water/earth for missions, but usually just grab a friend.

ffbe ign: Kas
  • Options
    OK is just ok. Or obviously for people where he's one of their only 5*'s he's really good. He can be strong especially if you're bothering with macro/mag trick when needed, but all I did with mine was get the sword. I leveled him up to 100 and might use him on the bomb family trial, aside from that he just goes on expeditions. Didn't level LB, will just use a friend with a maxed one. Probably won't even pot him.

I do like him for main story/story events though since it's easy access to fire/wind/water/earth for missions, but usually just grab a friend.

Yeah, one of the first things I thought of when I pulled him was that he looked very good for bomb family (I watched a couple videos of it when it first came to JP out of curiosity and every video seemed to feature OK prominently). His elemental coverage may be useful for story events and whatnot, but I usually bring a magic heavy team that has those covered in spades.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    OK is my main damage dealer. Having good elemental coverage and innate dual wield is kind of invaluable to me, since it means I don't have to go around changing my team constantly, the Onion man can do well against near-anything. And the fact that he's not bad in Dissidia helps. Also, access to a bunch of friends with it in the friend list is a plus, since I can't chain good, but at least two OKs will make decent elemental chains easily.

(Secondary damage dealer is Orlandeau)

And I mean, my other physical damage rainbows are Duke (Dragoons and jumping have issues), Delita (it will be a cold day in hell before I give Delita the time of day), Reberta (see Duke), Queen (who takes more crystals than I have to enhance into being good) and Yun (literally who the hell are you and why should I care). OK is neat, useful, and very practical for most situations. So he gets the spot.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    Had I pulled OK back when he was first released he may have been more exciting for me. However, I have a lot of chainers to choose from that are easier to chain manually (although I'm all for using the magnification trick for easy spark chains). His innate DW is also very nice, but I have three DW materia farmed, plus a Bowie Knife now thanks to the raid.

Now, if only I had as much luck pulling 5* healers/tanks...

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Cruor wrote: »
    Had I pulled OK back when he was first released he may have been more exciting for me. However, I have a lot of chainers to choose from that are easier to chain manually (although I'm all for using the magnification trick for easy spark chains). His innate DW is also very nice, but I have three DW materia farmed, plus a Bowie Knife now thanks to the raid.

Now, if only I had as much luck pulling 5* healers/tanks...

I had that problem with tanks for the longest time. Thank god for Warrior of Light being there.

I eventually did pull christmas Noel and Wilhelm in a row this last christmas... and I kind of find myself resisting replacing good old WoL. In addition to being my Dissidia main, he kind of was the entire reason I could get anywhere in this game, you know?

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    Drascin wrote: »
    OK is my main damage dealer. Having good elemental coverage and innate dual wield is kind of invaluable to me, since it means I don't have to go around changing my team constantly, the Onion man can do well against near-anything. And the fact that he's not bad in Dissidia helps. Also, access to a bunch of friends with it in the friend list is a plus, since I can't chain good, but at least two OKs will make decent elemental chains easily.

(Secondary damage dealer is Orlandeau)

And I mean, my other physical damage rainbows are Duke (Dragoons and jumping have issues), Delita (it will be a cold day in hell before I give Delita the time of day), Reberta (see Duke), Queen (who takes more crystals than I have to enhance into being good) and Yun (literally who the hell are you and why should I care). OK is neat, useful, and very practical for most situations. So he gets the spot.

Yun is a top shelf damage dealer if you invest in him, and find some Yun friends.

Speaking of which, how many friend slots do people generally have? I've never spent to expand them but I think I might, so it's not just all Thunder God, all the time.

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I have 75 slots.

Found a bug this morning as well. Sold all my muscle belt except for 2 that where equiped. Unequiped them but they are still not showing up to sell. Still can be equipped though.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »

Your G+T mods are A duck!, Echo, and Bobkins Flymo btw :P

But I'll oblige you on this one

This discussion has been closed.