As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Birds with [Chat]s

milskimilski Poyo!Registered User regular
edited December 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
I ate an engineer
milski on

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I had things to say and was silenced. Bird revolt go. Fly.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Knife-crab-644337.jpg

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    This chat draft was made when the image size limit was 500 KB. There are so many bird images between 500 KB and 1 MB lost to the sands of time...

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Anyway, Star Wars sure was a movie. It was a film with things in it. People talked.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    And listen, I can hear you guys saying now "So what!? Becky's dad is a bad guy. Why is she a bad person for taking a job where she can get it?"

BECKY HAD HER CHANCE.

The only reason she's on that god damned deathstar serving Americanos to stormtroopers is because she fell in love with a rebel while "taking a semester off" on Naboo.

When the chips were down and she was caught with her rebel girlfriend she sold the entire Naboo resistance down the river to get out of trouble and her daddy sent her off to make space lattes to let the bad press die down.

FUCK BECKY. I hope she somehow survived the blast for just a moment and felt herself burn to death

Ludious on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Anyway, Star Wars sure was a movie. It was a film with things in it. People talked.

but did women talk to each other about things that were not men

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    So don't you talk to me about the innocent fuckin' death star contractors is all I'm saying.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE NAMES OF THE NABOO RESISTANCE THAT DIED? DO YOU?

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    @emnmnme
    I watched Dredd the other night and it remains plain and simple and fun. It's a story about a man and a woman who have to climb a lot of stairs to get to the top of a building.
    So what happened in there?

Drug bust.

You look like you've been through it.

Perps were uncooperative.

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i searched dril for tweets about birds and man there are some good'uns

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    but did women talk to each other about things that were not men

Yes. They talked briefly about being friends and respecting each other. But also about a man they liked.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    hqdefault.jpg

• Options
    itt guns are knives

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    itt crabs are birds

itt guns are knives

therefore this is on topic:

crab.jpg

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    birds and crabs evolved from the same ancestor

so as did guns to knives

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I wish I knew where the original of that penguin with a gun came from

It's been thoroughly memeified and dispersed throughout the corners of the Internet

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    So don't you talk to me about the innocent fuckin' death star contractors is all I'm saying.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE NAMES OF THE NABOO RESISTANCE THAT DIED? DO YOU?

nawho

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    No.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, close the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.