Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    That old woman is a monster

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I'm trying as hard as I can to find a joke along the basis of "No she's not a monster, she's not created by X" but I genuinely can't remember the goddamn lore about what monsters in Granblue even stem from

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    That old woman is a monster
    I'm looking forward to them trying the Harpist line.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I have to imagine that Lyria is eating the cookies during the fight.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Many hours of Angel Halo mining later...

i0iPuQdl.png

*blows kazoo*

And one quick NezHL train later...

W4pAHaSl.png

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Grats, I just need 2-4 GO hosts myself, depending on how kind the share chests are.

I was also planning on making Sarasa this magfest but no half off island quests is making me want to hold off.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=21232

Flash Gala

Halloween Lady Grey
    Halloween Feather
    PLAYABLE EUROPA

fml. spark now for Alexiel, hope Europa comes because of rate up? aaaaaargh

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Europa seems cool, but I've got pretty much all the parts to go full bonito kengo, so that might be the direction I take my water team.

• Options
    SR FEATHER AGAIN

I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Crew buffs have faded

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    So...I -think- I actually am sparking now. I was intending to wait for December to pick up the free rolls but right now will have both Alexiel and Europa on rate-up. Alexiel's been my primary target so if there's a possibility of getting her in the course of the spark, that'd be fab.

If on the insane chance I pull both Alexiel and Europa, I was actually vexed for awhile.

Ignoring H. Lady Grey because I don't care about Dark stamina and she's holiday, that leaves Orchid, Olivia, Sturm, Drang, and Lucio. Lucio falls off a bit, Drang is actually pretty good but Water is very crowded and he also doesn't make the cut. Orchid is interesting but I have a good enough grid and characters that she may not make the cut. So that leaves Olivia or Sturm, which I'll have to sleep on.

Sturm pushes out my flex spot of Io/Magisa/Anthuria on fights where I don't need them to round out Percy+Therese. Olivia apparently just flat out pushes out BK/Vira in my Zooey+Jeanne team unless I needed Veil/Dispel?

What will be a very hard choice is if I get Alexiel but don't get Europa. Most use cases seem to be talking about her with Varuna whale shit or full endgame Eternal teams, so I'm not yet sure if she just straight pushes out someone in a mid-game Magna team.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Just finished chapter 102, and while it’s been a known thing up to this point, I gotta say:
    Gilbert is s huge piece of shit. Basically irredeemable.

Edit: Also, the “One True King”? the dude doth attest too much, methinks.

Edit2: beating Gilbert in 107 part 3 made me realize the dude voicing him is the same as Bakugo in MHA. Just, that exact inflection on the failing swear is what twigged it for me.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    omg I didn't even realize. Perfect

• Options
    Shit, same. Now that it's pointed out it seems obvious too, like how did I miss that?

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I'm going to need some numbers on Europa, because descriptions don't sound that interesting, and there's a massive cooldown for damage up & down.

PLA on
  • Options
    PLA wrote: »
    I'm going to need some numbers on Europa, because descriptions don't sound that interesting, and there's a massive cooldown for damage up & down.

If you can live for the initial 9T, you are functionally immortal by running triple buncle.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options

That’s one hell of an STD, I’ll tell you hwat

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    They all are

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Ticket-wishlist is mostly Earth and Light, now. A few Dark and Water. Pretty happy with Wind and Fire the way they are. The ticketable Wind-character I'd want most at this point is like Selfira, or Carmelina.

What is Feather even dressed as?

PLA on
  • Options
    Flash Gala has been pretty alright to me. Used my suptix 10 ticket and pulled Alexiel + Halloween Cag, then grinded out the event ten pull which got me Ixaba number 3. Too bad I don't actually have Agni/Shiva, but more Grand Weapons to stash for future use is always nice.

Makes me feel a lot better after rolling 70 times for Halloween Elly in DL and getting exactly jack shit.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Was waiting for a Flash so I went ahead and rolled. Two gold moons and Light Zoey.

• Options
    Used a single pull ticket and got seruel

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    PLA wrote: »

If you can live for the initial 9T, you are functionally immortal by running triple buncle.

Wait nevermind, it's one of the reduce damage buffs, NOT a cut. So you'll take 25%. That's still pretty damn good paired with a shield, at least.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Starting spark, fingers crossed.

Primary Target: Alexiel
    Secondary Targets: Olivia, Europa, Sturm

Starting with singles as always...

Ticket 29: Gold Moon (4th Aletheia sword, lol)

Ticket 31:
    DixejG8m.png

o_O Well, not expected, but sure.

Ticket 34:
    FN8nB9um.png

Ticket 41:
    BmrUSIkm.png

...wat

I...um.

Well, that's soon enough in that...I guess I'm done?

Should be able to build back up to have a spark ready by year end for the Zodiac. I've also gotten enough of Flash Gala to finally make it less attractive to pull on.

Wow. Didn't expect that.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    That happened to me the first two times I went to spark

Got like 30-40 rolls in, got my target, stopped and saved back up

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Ever since Anila's big day, I kind of started thinking, "should I keep a spark around for Mahira in 2020?"

Anat, for Love and War!

PLA on
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    The ending of the Pretty Cure event has some great new Lyria (alone, presummon pose) and Lyria summoning Bahamut art in it.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Only Zodiac I'm currently missing is Monkey

I'm thinking with the way events always seem to have a 10 draw ticket now, I should save up another spark

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Some of my wind-teams are suddenly hitting like a fourth or a third harder.

I guess Lady Grey and Cagliostro are a bunch of Hob Gadlings, huh.

PLA on
  • Options
    Weekend slime rates means it's back into the mines to grind for Esser lvl 100.

God I hate this.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    j9whv0x2q7dv.png

That was too much sliming!

But damn was she worth it, FLB Esser is busted and don't let anyone tell you different.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    The day has finally come

I drew Summer Zoi off a 90c draw

• Options
    Somebody dressed Taki up as Sturm. There's no Viola, though.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Honest opinions requested: is it worth it to grind for Belle Sylphid, or should I just risk the time and effort on the few weapons I still need for Eternal grinding?

One upside I can see to the Belle Sylphid is once I have it and max it, I can plug it into the non-elemental share slot and be guaranteed a trickle of rupies from people in my current plight. Downside, of course, is that it adds time to an already long and arduous process.

Edit: whoops, never mind!
    i7ygumzqnr4y.jpeg

Edit2: I apparently already had 3 moonlight stones, too!

Edit3: that went quick!

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Crew buffs down~

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I haven't seen one raid, today, and time is running out on daily.

Extreme+ feels like less HP than Extreme. I'm not sure.

PLA on
  • Options
    It’s a little ridiculous

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I understand why they make colab raids so easy, they want the new players who get lured in by persona/precure or whatever to be able to do everything, but yeah it makes the daily missions a pain.

Wish they gave you credit for hosting and requesting backup in addition to responding to backup; that would probably help a lot.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
This discussion has been closed.