As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Neighbour l

dean2018dean2018 Registered User new member
edited January 2018 in Help / Advice Forum
Anyone Having the same problem with an an annoying neighbour? it is hard .a noise sensitive weirdo bangs for.nothing and in the day ..I think he's a sad case as he don't work and stays in all the time Ive been too housing complaints and having to fill in a log a which is tedious.my poor …kat doesn't know wtf is going down. :(
Anyone have any advice thank you

dean2018 on

• Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    What do you mean he bangs for nothing? As in you are being silent and he does it?

More details would help with advice.

You live above or share a wall?

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Also have you tried talking to your neighbor about the issue directly?

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    It is really hard for me to understand your post. Is there anyway you can clarify?

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    dean2018 wrote: »
    Anyone Having the same problem with an an annoying neighbour? it is hard .a noise sensitive weirdo bangs for.nothing and in the day ..I think he's a sad case as he don't work and stays in all the time Ive been too housing complaints and having to fill in a log a which is tedious.my poor …kat doesn't know wtf is going down. :(
    Anyone have any advice thank you

If I'm reading correctly...
    Is anyone else having the same problem as I am with an annoying neighbor?
    It (my situation) is annoying, my neighbor is apparently a noise sensitive weirdo who bangs on the walls with little to no cause during the day.
    I think he's unemployed and stays home all the time, leaving him copious amounts of time to bang on the walls.
    I've been to the housing complaints department, and they have requested I keep a log of these events, which is a tedious task.
    My poor cat doesn't know what's going on and is likely becoming increasingly stressed.
    If anyone could provide any advice to resolve the situation, it would be appreciated.

I could be off (and, if I am, please correct me @Dean2018).

I don't know if it's a possibility or something you may have already done (or not done if you're uncomfortable in such a situation), but have you tried speaking with your neighbor about this? I completely understand not wanting to confront a person who's primary method of communication thus far has been pounding on a wall, but it might help things.