So here's a question for all the PA Forum parents: baby diapers. Do you go for throw-awayable or reusable?
The way I see it, here are the pros and cons:
* Convenience: easier and less messy to ues.
* Ends up creating massive piles of garbage at a landfill somewhere.
* More expensive in the long-run.
* Need to wash poopy diapers in my washing machine.
* More environmentally friendly.
* More expensive upfront but less expensive in the long-run (especially since we're planning on having multiple kids).
But this is all in theory. I've never had a baby... But some of you posters have! So tell me about your experiences, and your opinions based on these experiences. Help me learn so we can decide what kind of diapers to use!