As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I got hitched [chat]

zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourselfRegistered User regular
By special dispensation from Tube and Sig, I give you I got married chat.

Last weekend I went to Savannah. I had a lovely wedding in front of this fountain.

ut4gzukwowyy.jpg

A crowd gathered during the wedding, our guests were 16, and like 50 people just sort of mingled in the area and watched. We got a round of applause in a bunch of strangers telling my wife she looked beautiful and congratulations.

I have gained as a reward 1x bond of servitude, and I have ranked up to Husband. +8hp +1 con -1 wis

gwmnlyrysgrg.jpg

zephiance has also leveled up to waifu.

We still need a solid name for her.
The current name of zepheroine for putting up with my shit is the front runner.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Grats!

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    gg zeph

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Had a wedding in Savannah? Your photos probably all have ghosts in the background!

But seriously congrats!

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I was in Savannah recently. I didn’t get married but I did get a latte and some cake

Anyway congrats!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Congrats to you and Wiferin

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    10/10 for not being a pink vegan chat
    *eats cheeseburger*

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Congratulations!

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    zepheroine is really good

also congratulations!

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Congratulations!

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I can't help but feel like I just narrowly lost a race

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    savannah is really pretty to drive through on 95 at sunset

the swamp gets so sparkly

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    hell yeah +1 married club

Taco Bell secret menu is now available

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Congrats to you and Wiferin

Ok 1) congrats 2) THIS IS GOOD USE IT

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Congratulations!

Also I like your ring and also zepheroine is a good moniker

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

https://youtu.be/P1Zg7bTXRfU

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    hmm I don't have a good nickname for my husband here

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

Have the memes softened me such that I am strangely in favor of this clumsy twitter gesture

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    oh hey, I was in my cousin's wedding in front of that exact same fountain!

Savannah is really pretty

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Compulsive-Comics-1.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Now I feel like it might be treading on fox paws but I want to post the latest update from my own project:

baudkypxzjzl.jpglhjx8wnx4pnk.jpg

Not pictured: the magnets I just added as a latch. I'm pretty sure my process would've made any woodshop instructor cry but gosh dang it snaps shut in a very satisfying way.

• Options
    Hardcore Edward

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

You better post pictures of your dresses when you get married
    Or show me a picture if we ever exist in the same geographical location again

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Casual Hubby

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    By special dispensation from Tube and Sig, I give you I got married chat.

Last weekend I went to Savannah. I had a lovely wedding in front of this fountain.

ut4gzukwowyy.jpg

A crowd gathered during the wedding, our guests were 16, and like 50 people just sort of mingled in the area and watched. We got a round of applause in a bunch of strangers telling my wife she looked beautiful and congratulations.

I have gained as a reward 1x bond of servitude, and I have ranked up to Husband. +8hp +1 con -1 wis

gwmnlyrysgrg.jpg

zephiance has also leveled up to waifu.

We still need a solid name for her.
    The current name of zepheroine for putting up with my shit is the front runner.

9zo8wd0trycx.jpg

CoNGraTs zEpHerIn

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    credeiki wrote: »

You better post pictures of your dresses when you get married
    Or show me a picture if we ever exist in the same geographical location again

Or just like

You're gonna come over sometime, I could show you the dress :P

But also yes there will be professional photos, I'll send them to you! Both dresses are pretty great.

• Options
    Casual Franknfurter

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Sweet!

Now the family is going to shift to badgering you about kids.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Congrats! In my head I'd been pronouncing zephiance like defiance instead of fiance. Now this all makes sense.
    It kinda works both ways

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Hrm... I could either smelt a bismuth pendant at home and bring it to a jeweler to make it into a necklace or buy one myself.

One would be a lot more personal but also i'd be a lot more vulnerable because I'd need to physically interact with a jeweler.

• Options

Casual [first name]y

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I hate when my phone automatically connects to wifi networks which for whatever reason refuse to actually work properly. If I want to use the internet while in such a place I have to turn my wifi off or it will always try and go through the local wifi, which isn't loading anything, and then if I forget to turn it back on I might accidentally watch what ends up being a 10$ youtube video.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

which is why you're my favorite person still

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    10-20 AirPods a day isn't very many in New York City tbh

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Casual Hubby

I hate hubby but casual husband is good

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Hrm... I could either smelt a bismuth pendant at home and bring it to a jeweler to make it into a necklace or buy one myself.

One would be a lot more personal but also i'd be a lot more vulnerable because I'd need to physically interact with a jeweler.

He who smelt it, dealt it.

• Options
    navgoose wrote: »
    Sweet!

Now the family is going to shift to badgering you about kids.

They are giving her a 1 year grace period where they don’t want her to get Greg any for work reasons, then it’s give em the grandkids

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    zeph have you consummated the bargain

or did you live in sin like a god damn heretic

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    en90c4u3uz30.png

• Options
    zeph have you consummated the bargain

or did you live in sin like a god damn heretic

...yes

This discussion has been closed.