As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Annoying Cube/Office Neighbor [chat]

jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovelsRegistered User regular
edited March 2018 in Debate and/or Discourse
How annoying is the person next to you at work?

jungleroomx on

Annoying Cube/Office Neighbor [chat] 59 votes

As Hell
6%
Desktop HippieHahnsoo1MagicPrimeCristoval 4 votes
As Shit
3%
InvectivusCog 2 votes
As Fuck
10%
jungleroomxKruiteronyaDelmainEddyChanus 6 votes
Completely
5%
RedTideZilla360Harry Dresden 3 votes
Absolutely
8%
Captain UltraAnarchy Rules!wanderingVoid SlayerAuralynx 5 votes
I'd like to punch their face off
10%
QuidbowenRear Admiral ChocoTNTrooperBurnageQanamil 6 votes
JESUS SHUT UP
55%
redxPreacherAridholElement BrianHappylilElfElendilFeralCobellHi I'm Vee!Phoenix-DCauldSTATE OF THE ART ROBOToverride367AtomikaCasualSmurphJubal77So It GoesChimerafinnith 33 votes

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    The people next to me are student workers. They are good people.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    As Fuck
    for some reason i thought it would be really funny to start sending jrx a bunch of weirdly aggro PMs about not fucking up the next [chat] and how i considered it part of my legacy and stuff

but then i thought he might not find it as hilarious as i did so i didn't do it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I don't have anyone next to me persay.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    JESUS SHUT UP
    Jungles neighbor must be from the midwest....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioiXqlCOoJs

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    JESUS SHUT UP
    I'm feeling pretty attacked by this chat.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    As Fuck
    the only person next to me is actually my best friend for the last like 20 years

but still

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Most gas stations have tornados 2 for $2.50
    You can’t beat that

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    My cube neighbor believes clickbait conspiracy theories and sometimes asks me for an opinion on something with no preamble or hint that he's talking to me

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    As Hell
    My cube neighbors aren't annoying in general, although they are really bad at Monster Hunter. I don't try to correct them (so that I'M not the annoying cube neighbor), but it's been... interesting to hear their misconceptions about how to play and how they are slowly evolving into halfway decent, but still scrubby, hunters.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Mine is moderately annoying at times, but mostly in overly courteous ways, so I can't actually get mad at him.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    You can’t beat that

7-11 taquitos are normally 3 for $3 which is fairly solid. The steak and cheese ones are pretty decent, considering.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    You can’t beat that

Tornadoes are my guilty pleasure.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    JESUS SHUT UP
    spool32 wrote: »
    My cube neighbor believes clickbait conspiracy theories and sometimes asks me for an opinion on something with no preamble or hint that he's talking to me

My coworker does this, and its annoying because he doesn't believe them, but he's like your dad on facebook "Can you believe people believe this?" "Uhh yes? People are fucking dumb."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    As Fuck
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    My cube neighbors aren't annoying in general, although they are really bad at Monster Hunter. I don't try to correct them (so that I'M not the annoying cube neighbor), but it's been... interesting to hear their misconceptions about how to play and how they are slowly evolving into halfway decent, but still scrubby, hunters.

i mean tbf it's probably impossible that anyone actually knows how to play it

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Ah, yes

The person next to me ... at work

That ... jerk <_<

• Options
    As Fuck
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    the only person next to me is actually my best friend for the last like 20 years

but still

Chanus, that's a mirror

well yeah i said best friend

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    I don't speak to the people I work with about anything other than work stuff.

I can recommend it.

sig.gif
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Absolutely
    Hot take: s'mores are better without the marshmallow.
    I feel like if s’mores have a weak link, it’s the graham crackers, which are kinda dry and flavorless compared to the melty chocolate and gooey marshmallow

Edit: I see BC is of like mind on this important topic

wandering on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    No one is next to me at work. They are only in front of me. Where I can look down at them and subject them to math.

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    JESUS SHUT UP
    it's just this guy that any time he's on a phone call projects his voice across the entire fucking office and my noise-canceling headphones were not meant for this shit

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    As Fuck
    so the winning result from the previous [chat] poll was Poll

in case anyone was curious

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    The cubes next to me are both empty, one for about a month now and one for almost 6 months. I've been thinking about taking the walls down and just having a giant cube.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    As Hell

Iiiiiinteresting.

I expected better from [chat].

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

This vote was rigged

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    JESUS SHUT UP
    The best fast food taquitos are from Taco Time.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    My cube neighbor is pretty hot and also my bro.

AND she also was recently promoted to my same position so now we are partners.

It's p cool.

• Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    JESUS SHUT UP

This vote was rigged

I hear the popular vote was stolen from poll by poll by illegal votes.

• Options
    Chimera wrote: »

This vote was rigged

[Chat] be like:

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular

This vote was rigged

[Chat]ers were bussed in from SE?

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    the only person near me when I do work is my cat and she's perfect

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    As Fuck
    for some reason i thought it would be really funny to start sending jrx a bunch of weirdly aggro PMs about not fucking up the next [chat] and how i considered it part of my legacy and stuff

but then i thought he might not find it as hilarious as i did so i didn't do it

I would've lol'd

• Options
    the only person near me when I do work is my cat and she's purrfect

Fixed that for you.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    the only person near me when I do work is my cat and she's perfect

So perfect that you'd like to punch their face off?

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Guy in the office next door is the 65-year old gamer and he's great

He's playing Kingdom Come apparently, so I had to be like "Wait I heard that game was really racist and sexist for no reason I heard you had to buy savepoints in game?" And he told me that it was super beautifully rendered and he walks around picking flowers and getting overencumbered by them.

Perhaps more importantly, he will probably help me arrange how to figure out co-use of some of his program's computers so we don't have to set up our own for my program, and that would be very good.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    As Fuck
    Anyone who tells me to put Control Panel back in this view:

6ar8eg6qbkco.png

Does not have the standing to tell me shit.

• Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    JESUS SHUT UP
    VishNub wrote: »

This vote was rigged

[Chat]ers were bussed in from SE?

I personally saw about 200!

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Absolutely
    Yesterday I made a chocolate peanut butter pie, and ate a slice with homemade whipped cream, and drank some earl grey from a local tea shop, and read a book, and I took a picture of the pie and the tea and a book, tho not the specific book I read, and now I’m posting this picture to the penny arcade forums

6d40ncn4dn2b.jpeg

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Why would you go to a place just to spend 8 hours sitting next to someone you hate, [chat]

And they call me the crazy one

• Options
    As Fuck
    you ever wonder if maybe time travelers did show up to stephen hawking's party but he promised not to tell anyone because we weren't ready to know it was real

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Why would you go to a place just to spend 8 hours sitting next to someone you hate, [chat]

And they call me the crazy one

I have to obtain money to exchange for goods and services.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
This discussion has been closed.