As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Seeking a Div shot glass that's in one piece.

misspaajmisspaaj Registered User new member
My husband's beloved Div shot glass was demolished in a brutal garbage disposal accident. I couldn't find any on ebay or etsy. Anyone here know of another place I should look, or have one they'd be willing to part with?

236qcumqn41s.png

• MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    This is going to sound crazy, but try contacting Brian Sunter via Twitter or email. I had a PA coffee cup fall off my desk at work and the handle broke, and he sent me a replacement. Even if they don't send you a free replacement, they may be able to work with you to find something (or at worst, you're right back where you started).

Edit: Shit; it appears he may not be working for PA anymore. Contact him anyway and see if he can point you in the right direction. You can also try contacting Jeff Kalles(?)

Mugsley on
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    This is going to sound crazy, but try contacting Brian Sunter via Twitter or email. I had a PA coffee cup fall off my desk at work and the handle broke, and he sent me a replacement. Even if they don't send you a free replacement, they may be able to work with you to find something (or at worst, you're right back where you started).

Edit: Shit; it appears he may not be working for PA anymore. Contact him anyway and see if he can point you in the right direction. You can also try contacting Jeff Kalles(?)

I would probably start with [email protected] to see if they still have any kicking around the back of the warehouse

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • misspaajmisspaaj Registered User new member
    Merch@ kindly let me know that the warehouse is out, but thanks for the suggestions.