As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

psst... hey......player one. are you ready?

Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelodorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
fionuwkz2uhd.jpg

You wake with bleary eyes, and the first thing you see is your COMPUTER WITH THE GREEN-BLACK SCREEN. "Fuck yes," you think to yourself, smirking. "I love all my files I have in there." VINTAGE CHEETO DUST (carbon dated by your friend and scientific rival EGO SPANGLER to 198X) coats your pallid, Marianas Trench-lookin ass fingers, which are wrapped around the hilt of GLAMDRING, the real one. You sheathe the sword and it makes a shiiiing!!! sound, which wakes up MASTER CHIEF. He rolls over and peers down at you from the top bunk. Your bunkbed is shaped like two Lightning McQueens 69ing, and it groans under the Spartan's buttload of mass. Good thing it's vibranium.

"You said to wake you... when I needed you," you say, referencing the legendary ending of HALO 3 to him.

He grins through the helmet. He's gotta give it you.... that was a hell of a ref, dude. He doesn't say anything but that's nothing new. He's a Silent Protagonist, which is a trope.

You're thinking of another thing that'd be cool to say when your LANDLINE rings. That's probably AURON. Or, it could be your MOM. You also know OTHER CHARACTERS.

What do you do?

INPUT COMMAND >_

f2ojmwh3geue.png

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Travel to Miami

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    > sb_email.exe

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    > format c: y

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    > close.thread

> execute

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    0010: PRINT "Hello world"
    0020: GOTO 0010

This discussion has been closed.