Options

is this a bit

24

Posts

  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Hey, I think I found one!

    1ux9rn7ozcqy.png

    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Am I a bit?

  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Hey, I think I found one!

    1ux9rn7ozcqy.png

    so close

  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    No Bits Pro Smits

    rhylith on
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Gimme the bits, Fryman!

    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Anzekay wrote: »
    101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010

    did I just do a big bit

    In hexadecimal your number is :
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    In decimal your number is :
    1805123498776572174204696734468153452758097054281130582793280976962644080602620848333316670640715871157155736302997117076155050

    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Nerds

  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »
    Gimme the bits, Fryman!

    https://youtu.be/Svd9qMlV9wU

    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    Chandler: Hey, can I ask you, is Eddie a little-

    Eddie: A little what?

    Chandler:.. Bit country?

  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    giphy.gif

  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    bowen wrote: »
    Anzekay wrote: »
    101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010

    did I just do a big bit

    In hexadecimal your number is :
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    In decimal your number is :
    1805123498776572174204696734468153452758097054281130582793280976962644080602620848333316670640715871157155736302997117076155050

    can you do this in 32 bit floating point IEEE-754

    49345.388540

    Anzekay on
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    The best bit is:

    What's the deal with airplane food?

  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    UnequaledIndelibleIbis-max-1mb.gif

  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    The best bit is:

    What's the deal with airplane food?

    It's not airplanes, and it's not food, I mean what even is it?!

  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    MV5BMjE0MDkzMDQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE1Mjg1MzE@._V1_UY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

    Is this a brit?

  • Options
    E.CoyoteE.Coyote Registered User regular
    nwv6refdfnu9.jpg

  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    can i make a thread too

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    MV5BMjE0MDkzMDQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE1Mjg1MzE@._V1_UY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

    Is this a brit?

    Brundlefly Camembert goes in his own thread

    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    can i make a thread too

    threads for everyone

  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Wait, scratch that. Threads for no-one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like threads.

  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    hooray

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    can i make a thread too

    This feels like a monkey’s paw wish waiting to happen.

  • Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    can i make a thread too

    no

    "Ride or Die?" asked Goku

    "Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    can i make a thread too

    no

    hey wait yaya just said i could though

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I prefer endmills

    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    can i make a thread too

    no

    hey wait yaya just said i could though

    you gonna believe someone doesn't know what a bit is

  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    cbc03633b681307bb16ae87d393b2808.jpg

    Sleep on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    can i make a thread too

    no

    hey wait yaya just said i could though

    you gonna believe someone doesn't know what a bit is

    if it means i get to make a thread yeah

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    Wait, scratch that. Threads for no-one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like threads.

    Threads for some, tiny American flags for others.

    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    actually Bit is the doctor's name, this thread is just Bit's monster

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Three bits in a trenchcoat.

  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Shave and a haircut

    2 of this thread

  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    Shave and a haircut

    2 of this thread
    #pipe wrote: »
    0007424_barber-shop-traditional-razor-shave.jpeg

    hairdresser-today-tease-151209_54609a4b846572320170dc5956b6cca8.today-inline-large.jpg

    Is this a bit?

  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    smh boys can't find the bit these days

    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    :x this isn't a poll thread

  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Why aren't mellenials buying bits?

    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »
    Shave and a haircut

    2 of this thread
    #pipe wrote: »
    0007424_barber-shop-traditional-razor-shave.jpeg

    hairdresser-today-tease-151209_54609a4b846572320170dc5956b6cca8.today-inline-large.jpg

    Is this a bit?

    FUCK

  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Why aren't mellenials buying bits?

    do bitcoins count?

    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Finally, time for my alt twitch account to shine:

    The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.