Options

The [Marvel] thread is a War free zone

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Why would you choose anybody but Captain America?

look a fella's tryin to smash over here

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    Bar story sounds made up as hell.

Pal

It's all made up

Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    "Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    Eternals also confirmed to be in early development https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/23/17271012/marvel-kevin-feige-eternals-movie

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Early Development is a bit strong

He says they're having discussions about whether or not they think Eternals would be a good choice for a movie

It isn't actively being developed

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    Bar story sounds made up as hell.

Pal

It's all made up

Tom Holland is a computer simulation, and Hemsworth is 12 snakes in a bag.

• Options
    Both the bag and the snakes are magical mind, you can't just stuff a bunch of snakes in a sack and get a man out of it

Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Dizzy D wrote: »
    I would read a comic about Thor having to buy Spider-Man drinks.

I would buy an entire trade of Thor taking various fellow heroes out for drinks.

I enjoyed the recent issue of Jean Grey that was basically just that.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Both the bag and the snakes are magical mind, you can't just stuff a bunch of snakes in a sack and get a man out of it

Maybe you can't

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Well, maybe you can't.

• Options
    Get the fuck outta here

• Options
    ahahaha

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Ohhhh what a tiny delight, very good

• Options
    Damn, sorry y'all, I accidentally posted from both of my sock-puppet accounts.

• Options
    Exiles #4 is, according to Saladin Ahmed, an "abolitionist pirate adventure" starring Mercedes Knight, captain of the good ship Misty.

THIS BOOK RULES

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    I’m still bummed that I forgot to put it on my pull list and my FLCS was out of issues for it

• Options
    Folks are going buck wild saying MOON KNIGHT AND ETERNALS ARE GETTING A MOVIE because Fiege mentioned that they are part of the massive stack of characters they have considered as possibilities but literally says nothing other than "Yes, we have them flagged as potential movies down the road" specifically saying it could be years and years, if ever.

The only thing he says that is actually exciting is that Nova is at the top of the list of characters they are considering, saying he has "immediate potential" for a movie.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Folks are going buck wild saying MOON KNIGHT AND ETERNALS ARE GETTING A MOVIE because Fiege mentioned that they are part of the massive stack of characters they have considered as possibilities but literally says nothing other than "Yes, we have them flagged as potential movies down the road" specifically saying it could be years and years, if ever.

The only thing he says that is actually exciting is that Nova is at the top of the list of characters they are considering, saying he has "immediate potential" for a movie.

Why you gotta harsh on people's parades :(

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular

With Thor basically done and Guardians going to be done in 2020, they'll need a new cosmic character, and I'm not sure what their long-term goals for Captain Marvel are. (She has a lot of cosmic influences, but she also does a lot of Earth based stuff.)

Then again, Nova was super-earth based until Annihilation, so who knows.

• Options

Hey be excited ! I would love a Moon Knight movie!

It's more the sites and blog posts with headlines like THE ETERNALS IN DEVELOPMENT AT MARVEL STUDIOS which just isn't true at all

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

thats not harshing a parade

People telling you "this movie is happening" when it isn't is way more cruel than what blank is doing

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Moon Knight, directed by Gareth Evans, coming out in May 2021, you heard it here first

• Options
    Moon Knight, directed by Gareth Evans, coming out in May 2021, you heard it here first
    WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

I'm sorry, do you not trust the Etch-Sketch, your daily dose of pop culture writing

• Options

I'm sorry, do you not trust the Etch-Sketch, your daily dose of pop culture writing

A confirmation from the -Tal Report would definitely ease my mind

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    ComiXology is having a pretty good Avengers sale now, which covers Hickman's epic. I wanted to pick it up, but instead I'm just sitting here and feeling angry that:
    - The "Infinity" collection contains Infinity #1-6, New Avengers (2013) #7-12, Avengers (2012) #14-23 and Infinity: Against the Tide Infinite Comic #1-2.
    - Avengers Vol. 3: Prelude To Infinity contains Avengers (2012) #12-17.
    - Avengers Vol. 4: Infinity contains Avengers (2012) #18-23.
    - New Avengers Vol. 2: Infinity contains New Avengers (2013) #7-12.

In theory, if you buy the Infinity collection, you can skip Vol 2 of New Avengers and Vol 4 of Avengers - but then you double-dip on half of Vol 3 of Avengers. And also create a hole in both the Avengers/New Avengers runs, which would drive me insane.

It seems like the least-disruptive thing to do is just get the normal Avengers/New Avengers, and buy the Infinity singles - but this is also less economical.

Whoever did this is a comic book villain.

• Options

A confirmation from the -Tal Report would definitely ease my mind

I'm running that e-rag outta cyber-town! I've got all the hot scoops now!

• Options
    Question: Are you running any photos of that menace, Spider-Man?

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular

With Thor basically done and Guardians going to be done in 2020, they'll need a new cosmic character, and I'm not sure what their long-term goals for Captain Marvel are. (She has a lot of cosmic influences, but she also does a lot of Earth based stuff.)

Then again, Nova was super-earth based until Annihilation, so who knows.

You know what would be great? If Nova was a woman.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Would she still be named Dick Rider?

• Options
    Rikki Rider

Or Sam Alexander

• Options
    Rikki Rider

Or Sam Alexander

Can her middle name be Clover so you get all three spies in there?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Whoever they get needs to pull a Karl Urban and wear that helmet for the whole movie

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Whoever they get needs to pull a Karl Urban and wear that helmet for the whole movie

Nah. They need at least one scene of the transition of it being a helmet, and then her taking it off and it's like a headsock kind of thing in her hand

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited April 2018

....thst's never been Nova's thing. Hell, in the comics, Richard's helmet becomes cloth-like when it is removed, so he can stuff it in his pocket.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Question: Are you running any photos of that menace, Spider-Man?

Photos? Get with the time! I've got those mad, menace filled Spider-Man vines!

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »

Nah. They need at least one scene of the transition of it being a helmet, and then her taking it off and it's like a headsock kind of thing in her hand

I completely forgot about how it headsocks when it's off. How did I forget that? Need at least one scene like that.

I guess I meant helmet on when there's any action going on.

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    I wonder why feige is even talking about this stuff now, previously he seemed to have a policy not to in order to avoid this exact situation, and stuff like dr strange and ant man wherr they're talking about it for ten years

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    The craziest result to me is that apparently a bunch of people miss Sage?

This discussion has been closed.