As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    I know. I didn't want to bother you, but I needed to visualize. Granted, I still can't decide what to do so I guess it was a bit pointless.

Did not mean to step on any toes.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Play warfare secondary.
    Tap Zubat and Quann.
    Build 5 Destroyees.
    Build 2 GF.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Play on warfare secondary.

Exhaust all remaining planets except Quinnera for 8R+1R for Sarween tools.

Build Exotrireme(4R), cruiser (2R) and 3 fighters(2R)

T/F/S -> 2/4/0

• Options
    That’s a LOT of destroyees...

• Options
    They were having a sale!
    @Lykouragh for fleet logistics.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I actually think @Brody still needs to revise his build order first...

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    I know. I didn't want to bother you, but I needed to visualize. Granted, I still can't decide what to do so I guess it was a bit pointless.

Did not mean to step on any toes.
    Don't worry about it, and sorry if I came across as being stern. As host, it's my job to be bothered for matters concerning the game.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Play warfare secondary.
    Tap Zubat and Quann.
    Build 5 Destroyees.
    Build 2 GF.
    @38thDoe: Though I should actually come back here and note that the Warfare secondary only allows you to build at one of your Space Docks. Since you don't have Space Dock II, your unit limit is 4, building from the Nar Space Dock. Please revise your orders!

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Drop one of the fighters, save the trade good

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Blast. Shouldn't have built that extra dock in the home system. Or maybe I should have just gotten Dock II.
    Hmm.
    Tap Zubat Lazer Sakulag and Quann
    Build 2 Dreadnoughts and 2 Fighters.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    Looks like that's everyone. @Lykouragh for Fleet Logistics.

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Round 5: Action Phase Update 2

Universities of Jol-Nar: Play the primary ability of the (8) Imperial Strategy Card, exhausting Jol (2I), Mellon (2I), Wellon (2I), and 2 Trade Goods (TG 27 --> 25) to claim public objective "Sway the Council". (VP 4 --> 5)
    Draw 1 secret objective to hand. (3 unfulfilled in hand)
    Hacan plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), drawing 1 secret objective to hand, then returning 1 to the shuffled deck. (2 unfulfilled in hand, 1 completed)
    Arborec plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), drawing 1 secret objective to hand, then returning 1 to the shuffled deck. (2 unfulfilled in hand, 1 completed)
    Sol plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), drawing 1 secret objective to hand. (3 unfulfilled in hand)
    The Arborec: 2 Infantry reserved from Gen Synthesis are placed on Nestphar.
    Activate the Beta Wormhole system. (TP 5 --> 4)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Fighters from Dal Bootha-Xxehan and 1 Cruiser from the Arborec Home System.
    Sardakk N'orr: Play the primary ability of the (2) Diplomacy Strategy Card, placing one counter from each other player's reinforcements into the Saudor system; Saudor is refreshed.
    No players play on the secondary.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Perform transaction, giving 2 commodities to Arborec in exchange for 2 commodities. (Hacan C 2 --> 0, TG 4 --> 6; Arborec C 3 --> 1, TG 4 --> 6)
    Perform transaction, giving 1 Action Card to Creuss in exchange for 1 Action Card. (Hacan AC 7 --> 7; Creuss AC 3 --> 3)
    Activate the Qucen'n-Rarron system. (TP 4 --> 3)
    Play Action Card "In the Silence of Space", allowing ships to move through systems with other players' ships. (AC 7 --> 6)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 1 Infantry from Mellon-Zohbat and 1 Dreadnought and 1 Fighter from Mehar Xull.
    Jol-Nar Space Cannon Offence damages 1 Dreadnought.
    Land 1 Infantry on Rarron.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Use Fleet Logistics to take a second action.
    Perform transaction, giving 2 Trade Goods to Arborec in exchange for 1 Action Card. (Hacan TG 6 --> 4, AC 6 --> 7; Arborec TG 6 --> 8, AC 7 --> 6)
    Play Action Card "Frontline Deployment", gaining 3 Infantry on Rarron. (AC 7 --> 6)
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate the Tar'mann system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Federation of Sol: 1 Infantry reserved from Gen Synthesis is placed on Sol.
    Play the primary ability of the (6) Warfare Strategy Card, removing the token from the Arnor-Lor system and allocating it to Tactic Pool. (TP 2 --> 3)
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 4 --> 3), exhausting Zohbat (3R), Lazar (1R), Sakulag (2R), Quann (2R), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 2 Dreadnoughts (8R) and 2 Fighters (1R) at Nar.
    N'orr plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Abyz (3R), Bereg (3R), Saudor (2R), Starpoint (3R), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Dreadnought (4R), 1 Cruiser (2R), and 3 Fighters (2R) at Quinarra.
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Creuss (4R), Tar'mann (1R), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Carrier (3R), 1 Fighter (1R), and 4 Infantry (2R) at Creuss.

Current Map: Round 5, Action Phase Update 2

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 7 VP
    Federation of Sol - 5 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 5 VP
    The Arborec - 2 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 2 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 1 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol, Jol-Nar, N'orr, Hacan
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol, Hacan, Creuss
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan, Sol, Jol-Nar
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Jol-Nar
    Found a Golden Age (2 VP): Spend 16 resources.
    4 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: Learn Secrets of the Cosmos (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in 3 systems that are each adjacent to an anomaly.
    2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Arborec: Monopolize Production (Status Phase, 1 VP): Control 4 industrial planets.
    2 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 3 unfulfilled secret objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.
    Creuss' Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Jol-Nar.
    Imperial Rider (1 VP): Successful prediction by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    R - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 1 / 3
    Trade Goods: 8

Tactic Pool: 4
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Letani Warrior II, Fighter II, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7

Tactic Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Jol-Nar's Ceasefire, Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II, Spec Ops II

Worlds:
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Trade Goods: 25
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 5
    Fleet Pool: 6
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, Creuss' Support for the Throne, N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, Assault Cannon, PDS II, Dreadnought II, Infantry II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 7

Tactic Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Integrated Economy, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Light/Wave Deflector, Cruiser II, Fighter II, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 7
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator, Sarween Tools, X-89 Bacterial Weapon, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Agenda Effects
    Anti-Intellectual Revolution - After a player researches a technology, they must destroy 1 of their non-fighter ships.
    Minister of Industry - Held by N'orr. When the owner of this card places a space dock in a system, their units in that system may use their Production abilities.

Order of Play
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (1) Leadership
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (2) Diplomacy
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (3) Politics
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (5) Trade
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (6) Warfare Fleet Logistics Option
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (8) Imperial

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Dearest space squid brethren, I must regretfully announce your eviction from Quann. We have received reports from a reliable, if catty, source that the property damage is exceeding acceptable limits.

Activate Quann, waiting on @38thDoe for ceasefire decision

• Options
    I er? Are you sure? Wouldn't you like to negotiate first? What is it you want? Peace? Please make peace? Please?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm9E3NQOuh0

We thought we were more attractive than that. Ah well.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    this clip made my morning but i'm still kicking you off of my planets

• Options
    edited June 2018
    No use of ceasefire. We will keep it forever in the :

Hylar Museum of Space Oddities
    The exhibit will be titled:
    A time when the humans had honor.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    edited June 2018
    @MrBlarney The Hacan Dreadnought should be damaged still correct? I know I was too lazy to include it Missed it on my "map update"

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    @MrBlarney The Hacan Dreadnought should be damaged still correct? I know I was too lazy to include it Missed it on my "map update"

Correct, it sustained.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Yes, fixed.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Move in to Quann the carrier, both fighters, 1 GF, and the destroyee "Aptly Named" from Arinam/Meer, the dreadnought, the carrier, both fighters, and 5 GF from Lor from Arnor/Lor, and the two fighters from my home system. The "Aptly Named" is going to die to assault cannon fire.

• Options
    (elaborate battle orders sent)

• Options
    Well we hate to ink assault cannon and run but we don't actually enjoy fighting that much.
    Do you have any preference where you would like us to go?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    haha, ok if you are skilled retreating i will pay you not to go to my home system i guess

but if you're regular retreating you have no available targets

• Options
    edited June 2018
    We don't like to brag, but we have been studying the cats bravely running away. How much can you pay and where do you want us to go? We think you'll be evicting the cats next now that you have a deathball so that system, oh I guess we can only go to your home system or away. Nevermind.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I can offer my racial promissory I guess, or more sweet sweet commodities that you definitely need

• Options
    Actually wait does Skilled Retreat let you retreat into a system where the attacker's ships came from?

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Apparently yes. As long as there are no ships there now. Or at least that's how it happened to us. We did notice we were running low on trade goods!

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    ok then i will offer 3 commodities as recompense for me forgetting to leave a fighter at home again if you'll retreat leftwards

• Options
    So let me get this straight. This is going to go down something like this...

The meatbags mass their forces and attack the Librarian forces.
    The Librarians fire off an assault cannon blast that knocks out a terran ship, and then starts booting it towards the meatbags' home system.
    The meatbags scream "No, please! We'll give you lots of money!"
    And the Librarians take the money and go off somewhere less inconvenient.

That is possibly the saddest attack the galaxy has ever witnessed.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    From a spectating standpoint, this is the least exciting of all possible outcomes.

I wanted to see the top two factions duke it out.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    From a spectating standpoint, this is the least exciting of all possible outcomes.

I wanted to see the top two factions duke it out.

And of course the Sol ceasefire is still over there in that display case... you might need to wait a bit on that big battle you're hoping for...

• Options
    El Skid wrote: Β»

The Librarians fire off an assault cannon blast that knocks out a terran ship, and then starts booting it towards the meatbags' home system.

Well we wouldn't say lots of money. This barely covers our fuel to get here.

And if you want to see some fireworks in this galaxy you need to pay for it.
    Not our fault if your hastily crafted antenna can't catch the big fight on pay per view.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    El Skid wrote: Β»

Well we wouldn't say lots of money. This barely covers our fuel to get here.

And if you want to see some fireworks in this galaxy you need to pay for it.
    Not our fault if your hastily crafted antenna can't catch the big fight on pay per view.

is this pay per view fight by the same CGI animators in your R&D department that created the model of that attempted galaxy update?

if so....

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Oh man, the dream of occupying a home system while owning that faction's cease fire could have been realized.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Almost did it while they held my Support. That's a fun one too. If they want to produce again or score points, they burn a command counter and lose a VP.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Sooo are we waiting for @MrBlarney to take us through what happens then?

I won’t sabo the skilled retreat...

• Options
    No, my fault. Busy night. Wife got into minor accident. Everyone is okay.
    Collect 3 TG from Sol in exchange for playing Skilled Retreat, move all ships and GF from Quann to Zubat.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Good to hear everyone's alright.

Other players, anyone want to stick their foot in and play a Sabotage? Well, it's probably safe to assume not, but who knows. Since it is Jol-Nar's turn next, let's be better safe than sorry. I'll (at) people in the morning.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    No Sab

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    @Lykouragh how much/what would you be willing to pay for a sabotage? @38thDoe, how much/what to not sabotage? Priority given to cards that make ships, or Unexpected Action.

8BFpSWC.png