Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 4: Round 7 - Action Phase / Game End

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Wrong type of fire >_<

This is what I get for conscripting all the MR auditors

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Play Imperial. Claim Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.

@Mojo_Jojo @discrider @MrBody to play or pass on secondary. Other players have no ST.

• Options
    MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Play Imperial secondary

T/F/S: 3/4/1
    C/T/A: 0/5/5

• Options
    Play Imperial secondary.
    0/3/0 T/F/S

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo 's action after his secondary play/pass.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    @MrBody Any chance we could come to an arrangement in which you name Letnev speaker when you play politics? I'd be willing to guarantee that I wouldn't choose the strategy card you want (presumably Tech, but any card you want when we get there) and that if I had to decide any votes as Speaker I wouldn't choose you as the target of anything harmful. What would you need for that?

Ketar on
  • Options
    What if he wants Imperial?

• Options
    discrider wrote: »
    What if he wants Imperial?

Then I would happily take one of the other cards I want.

• Options
    What if I want Imperial?

• Options

The SO I got is absurd. Absolutely absurd.

• Options
    I dunno.
    If anyone can blow up the Creuss flagship, it would be the Letnev.
    We believe in you!

• Options
    Pfft, I wish...

• Options
    PredaPreda Registered User regular
    I have abn action card to play before the end of first @ketar action.

@MrBlarney I'm in time?

• Options
    Just know, Preda, that if you stop me from taking Quann the Ceasefire won't help you.

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Ah, the difficulties of timings for running a forum game. I'll allow it in this case.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Parley
    After another player commits units to land on a planet you control: Return the committed units to the space area.

@Ketar @discrider @Mojo_Jojo @Hedgethorn @MrBody for sabotages.

• Options
    We presume that the Ceasefire was traded beforehand, during @Preda or @Ketar 's turn, due to Preda vacating the system.

• Options
    Preda, there are two effects from this. One is that I will now have to remain in Naalu's space and take another of their planets, which is pretty awful for them. Two is that I will come through that wormhole for you. As many times, and with as many ships as necessary to make you regret this choice. The Ceasefire will only stop me once.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Ketar wrote: »
    Preda, there are two effects from this. One is that I will now have to remain in Naalu's space and take another of their planets, which is pretty awful for them. Two is that I will come through that wormhole for you. As many times, and with as many ships as necessary to make you regret this choice. The Ceasefire will only stop me once.

Would you still be playing Imperial as your second action?

discrider on
  • Options

Nope.

• Options

Nope.

@MrBlarney , will we be reshuffling SOs, or leaving as is for @Ketar 's later eventual Imperial use?

• Options
    HedgethornHedgethorn Associate Professor of Historical Hobby Horses In the Lions' DenRegistered User regular
    No sabotage.

• Options
    I forgot to note the Ceasefire card exchange in the previous update, so that's since been done.

Nope.

MrBlarney: will we be reshuffling SOs, or leaving as is for Ketar 's later eventual Imperial use?

I'll leave that as a surprise. (I'll decide once this is resolved.)

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Play on secondary
    No sabotage to play

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Play on secondary
    No sabotage to play

No secondary to play on yet...
    Time issues

• Options
    edited May 2018
    There is no secondary to play on, since this took us back in time and means I won't be playing Imperial.

Also, I'm sorry. I did want to pull back from Corneeq-Resculon.

Ketar on
  • Options

I understand that my action could escalate the situation between us. Was an expected consequence. Keep in mind I've no intention to come back through the wormhole ever in this game, and focusing on revenge won't help you win. Delaying your taking of quann Won't stop you from being a serious contender to this game...

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Preda wrote: »

I understand that my action could escalate the situation between us. Was an expected consequence. Keep in mind I've no intention to come back through the wormhole ever in this game, and focusing on revenge won't help you win. Delaying your taking of quann Won't stop you from being a serious contender to this game...

You should understand that I don't care if focusing on revenge won't help me win. Did you look at the last game MrBlarney ran at all?

To actually use Imperial as I had intended, and to even begin to catch up on VPs, I now have to take another planet from Naalu. More importantly, I have to keep ships in their system, when I wanted to be able to pull them back. Stopping me from taking Quann has way more effect on my plans than you realize. To the point that seeking revenge is absolutely worth it to me.

Ketar on
  • Options
    You should sabotage your own AC @Preda ...

• Options
    You should sabotage your own AC @Preda ...

Heh. He could just choose not to play it if it came to that.

Hopefully it gets him a point this round though. It's hard to gain points without home planets later.

• Options
    No sab

• Options
    @MrBody , I'd suggest giving Ketar the speaker token so that he can take Warfare.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Eh, let's not say things we can't take back.

Ketar on
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Eh, let's not say things we can't take back.

Yeah, I'm also not clear what the point of playing that was (aside perhaps playing for the sake of playing)
    Hoping you can bounce back.

discrider on
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    No sabotage, just in case that wasn't clear.

Ketar on
  • Options
    No sabotage, just in case that wasn't clear.

Unless @Preda wishes to reconsider, @Ketar has the choice of a second action.

• Options
    If the second action is not Imperial @MrBlarney to determine if @Ketar can act on info from his 'SO'

• Options
    No second action. @Mojo_Jojo is up.

• Options
    If the second action is not Imperial MrBlarney to determine if Ketar can act on info from his 'SO'
    What secret objective? ;)

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    I don't think I could have "acted on info" from that SO even if I wanted to.