As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[DCEU]: The Batman, The

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Before Birds of Prey came along my favorite snippet from the Snyderverse/current DCU is Aquaman's soliloquy with the lasso of truth up his ass in JL.

It's still in my top 3.

Mine is either Batfleck and Waller in the Suicide Squad post credit scene or Superman's slow-mo nice try, son glare when The Flash tries to flank him.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    The Flash / Superman sequence was excellent.

The scene on the mountain with Costner in BvS was really, really good, as was the scene with Costner in the 'basement' of the barn where he reveals the ship. It's a shame they did in Costner's Pa Kent because he was so very good the scenes he had. The subtle wave off during the tonado as well.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I watched BoP last night

I wanted more of Birds and less of Harley by the end

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I have always thought man of steel was right on the edge of being really good; I think even papa kent dying coulda fit in well

but snyder seems to be like, totally uninterested in the non-despair emotions sooo

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    The best parts of Shazam weren't when Batson was fighting but when he was goofing around with his friend and testing his powers. Shazam and 2008's Chronicle were onto something - DC can make a movie with no super villains and no super fights, just an hour and a half of friends getting up to super-powered shenanigans.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I have always thought man of steel was right on the edge of being really good; I think even papa kent dying coulda fit in well

but snyder seems to be like, totally uninterested in the non-despair emotions sooo

There's moments of fun levity sprinkled throughout the films. Gadot and Affleck had fantastic chemistry, and the last scenes in JL(Whedon?) were nice closure.

It's easy to say that Snyder is all grimdark, but he does let them breathe from time to time.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular

I mean, the most obvious thing would be for Supes to save Pa Kent anyways, because part of becoming an adult is realizing your parents are fallible.

• Options
    MancingtomMancingtom Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »

I mean, the most obvious thing would be for Supes to save Pa Kent anyways, because part of becoming an adult is realizing your parents are fallible.

Superman is like the Doctor. If he’s not saving people you’re doing it wrong.

• Options
    MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    Mancingtom wrote: »

Superman, Kraven and the Luthors should join forces against Trigon.

Saving people, hunting things, family business.

Catchy!

• Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular

There was zero good reason for Supes to not go out there and save his dad, beyond typical Snyder shit.

Clark should've looked at his dad, acknowledged that his dad was trying to protect him by not getting saved, and then immediately gone out and saved him in front of all those people. Whatever came after that, be it the witnesses wordlessly agreeing to protect Clark's secret or somebody selling him out, Clark should not have cared. He would absolutely rather live in a world where his secret is out and somebody, especially his father, is still alive, as opposed to a world where he let his father die just so he could have some anonymity.

• Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    "Man of Steel" asked a question that "What's So Funny About Truth Justice and the American Way" answered 12 years before and "Superman vs. The Elite" answered just a year before. In my mind I was able to divorce the characters from 300 and Watchmen from their comic counterparts and still enjoy the films. I still can't adequately explain why I can't do the same for Man of Steel. Maybe it's just because I'm too much of a Superman fanboy.

• Options
    MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    edited April 2020

There was zero good reason for Supes to not go out there and save his dad, beyond typical Snyder shit.

Clark should've looked at his dad, acknowledged that his dad was trying to protect him by not getting saved, and then immediately gone out and saved him in front of all those people. Whatever came after that, be it the witnesses wordlessly agreeing to protect Clark's secret or somebody selling him out, Clark should not have cared. He would absolutely rather live in a world where his secret is out and somebody, especially his father, is still alive, as opposed to a world where he let his father die just so he could have some anonymity.

Also, that's the reason in most modern traditional tellings of the story, Pa Kent dies of a heart attack. Specifically to cement for Clark that sometimes, there's nothing you can do to save someone.

It's why I dislike that interpretation so much. Clark could have. But didn't. And with the earlier chastisement of saving the schoolbus, the message is, save people unless you need to protect your anonymity, in which case, fuck 'em, let 'em die.

#NotMySuperman

EDIT: Just to be clear, I like Cavill as an actor. But like Hayden Christiansen in the Star Wars prequels (who I like outside of those two movies), it's kinda fascinating of how much of the performance of an actor is dependent on the quality of script and direction they're given. Or in this case, lack thereof.

Some can clearly outstrip regardless. Alan Rickman RIP in that Costner Robin Hood travesty remains the benchmark for an actor exceeding the crap he's given on the page and from the director. But that's a rarity.

MorganV on
  • Options
    MancingtomMancingtom Registered User regular
    Yeah, it's a crying shame Cavill never got to be the Superman he could've been. He's charisma personified in things like Man from U.N.C.L.E., and Snyder drained all of it for a drab story about a bored god not doing much of anything at all.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Martha Kent: Be their hero, Clark. Be their angel, be their monument, be anything they need you to be... or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing. You never did.

Listen, we just have to accept that the Snyder's version of Clark Kent had just awful parents.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Snyder does not understand the essential nature of the superhero genre in general and superman in the specific because the core ideology of it (selflessness, hope and the desire to make the world a better place for others) is so completely at odds with his objectivist values.

Like, you might as well have a holocaust denier make fiddler on the roof or Schindler's list :/

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Turns out that the Girl in the Red Dress'
    name is also Martha

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Birds of Prey was a bad comic movie and a terrible Birds of Prey movie. The only recent DC movie as bad as this movie was Man of Steel and that was mainly for ruining a much more important, prominent character in comics.

More than anything it looks cheap. It’s L.A. through and through, from the buildings to the studio backlots for some scenes, and it’s 70% filmed during the day for some odd reason for Gotham. Black Mask’s nightclub looks like it was ripped off from a CW show.

Harley was consistent enough with Suicide Squad but the attempt to be Deadpool meets Tarantino with the plotting really gets tiring. Huntress, the only highlight, could have been salvaged as her pre Nu52 version but they never figure out how to make her seriousness work when playing off her so the humor falls flat against everything like she's a bad Cable knockoff, Black Canary was wasted and felt more like a Silk Spectre knockoff, Montoya was so generic she was copy and pasted from a NBC procedural, Black Mask was less Black Mask and more generic Joker knockoff that the more the movie went on really felt like he was originally supposed to be Riddler, Cassandra was just, just terrible, Zsasz wasn’t Zsasz, and FFS if you put in Hyenas in a Harley movie it needs to be two of them. And they’re called Bud and Lou. Fucking read a comic. And that’s the real problem, this feels made by people who only watched the DCEU movies, read some Wikipedia entries, watched Deadpool, and then wrote this script.

So much was made of the choreography being reshot with Stahelski, the John Wick guy, but outside of Huntress’ quick first scene that was really Wick-esque, it feels like he just let his apprentice or someone stamp his name to the direction. It’s slow and too scripted (the sprinkler prison scene), poorly made out in execution (the police station and cops just walking into getting hit), and just laughably bad (funhouse). For every cool moment like Harley throwing her bat at an angle to cripple a guy, there’s much more of the BoP waiting for the cues of the stuntmen before attacking. Black Canary using this one front kick move all the time, the goons should have easily picked up on after the 10th kick.

The music was also shit. There is so much music out there, even in Warner’s own library, fucking use it instead of the same old shit. Stop using Spiderbait’s Black Betty cover, Hitman’s Bodyguard did it better. Barracuda being this default kickass girl power song was lazy and played out when Shrek 3 did it, let alone already being used in Robbie’s recent movie I, Tonya. And the movie literally does a sad emo girl cover of Pat Bennitar’s “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” that I found that to be the unintentionally funniest thing in the whole movie.

htwx7va.gif

Arkham Knight had a good DLC premise with Harley where while she’s in detective ode, the normal Harleen is trying to talk to her and get through only to be yelled at to shut up. Something like that being the narrator’s voice looking at all the chaos, instead of just flat out ripping off the Deadpool movie to a lesser degree, would have worked to make the character more likable or sympathetic if you're trying to go for Harley breaking free of the Joker's influence. Because that’s the problem with the film, I don’t care about Harley here. When you care more about Huntress’ story and her ten minutes in the movie compared to the other characters you did something wrong.

Waste of a premise, waste of goodwill, this movie is the opposite of Batman…. ‘89. The movie is just bad but truth be told I’m much more annoyed with the producers for how blatantly the movie didn’t even try to use the source material for the movie, almost refusing to look at stories like Connor and Palmiotti’s solo Harley book or anything from Dini’s Detective Comics or Gotham City Sirens or Dixon and Simone’s Birds of Prey runs.

• Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Agree with you 100% TexiKen especially the choreography. When I heard the John Wick guy was involved I was excited but I had the same sensations as yourself, that it looked slow and seemed even slower, like they hadn't had long to rehearse it. And then it all takes place against unnecessary, bland CGI backdrops.

I do miss the days when you were able to buy an almost completely unrelated soundtrack from the film, like the Batman Forever one. Still have that somewhere.

AlphaRomero on
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    My daughter had me read Peter Pan from her abridged Disney book the other day. Naturally did a (bad) Dustin Hoffman, "PEETER Pahn".

Which led me to thinking about the movie soundtrack. Used to buy and listen to a lot of movie soundtracks - on CD at the time - don't do that much anymore. Not sure if my tastes have changed or if they're just getting lost in the digital stores.

https://youtu.be/25md6SMw4ro

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    My daughter had me read Peter Pan from her abridged Disney book the other day. Naturally did a (bad) Dustin Hoffman, "PEETER Paan".

Which led me to thinking about the movie soundtrack. Used to buy and listen to a lot of movie soundtracks - on CD at the time - don't do that much anymore. Not sure if my tastes have changed or if they're just getting lost in the digital stores.

https://youtu.be/25md6SMw4ro

I think it's just sheer quantity drowning everything out. There's been a few "big" names in the last few years who have released albums to middling numbers. The breadth of choice is just so huge. Like M.A.S.H. did something like 70 million viewers for its finale, and I think Seinfeld and Cheers did huge numbers too. Not enough people watch the same programs anymore because you're not restricted to 5 channels and/or releasing through brick and mortar.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular

The thing I like about MoS is that it actually presents a coming of age tale for Clark; in many stories we get a smash cut origin but we really meet a fully realized Clark Kent. In MoS he comes to his values via struggle rather than as received wisdom and I thought that was neat.

The Pa Kent death is (imo) an okay choice if the film ultimately makes it clear it was the wrong decision; present Pa and Zod as dueling father figures that Clark has to navigate between. Zod actually offers Clark a society to belong to which tempts him at first, because he hasn’t really had one before. Thus the coming of age and immigrant stories combine into a neat denouement after the requisite punchy climax.

And the film comes so close! All of it is right there and could probably be done with only a couple more dialogue scenes. But human emotion is at best a tertiary consideration for Snyder so womp womp

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    My daughter had me read Peter Pan from her abridged Disney book the other day. Naturally did a (bad) Dustin Hoffman, "PEETER Paan".

I think it's just sheer quantity drowning everything out. There's been a few "big" names in the last few years who have released albums to middling numbers. The breadth of choice is just so huge. Like M.A.S.H. did something like 70 million viewers for its finale, and I think Seinfeld and Cheers did huge numbers too. Not enough people watch the same programs anymore because you're not restricted to 5 channels and/or releasing through brick and mortar.

Certainty seems that way, which is great in a lot of ways but becomes overwhelming; whether it's movies, music, games, etc.

When is this next Batman movie planned for? Wonder if they're doing anything diferent like assuming zero/low theater viewing and/or planning for a straight-to-streaming release.

• Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular

Certainty seems that way, which is great in a lot of ways but becomes overwhelming; whether it's movies, music, games, etc.

When is this next Batman movie planned for? Wonder if they're doing anything diferent like assuming zero/low theater viewing and/or planning for a straight-to-streaming release.

I wouldn't bet on straight to streaming -- the economics don't quite work for big expensive tentpole movies.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »

I wouldn't bet on straight to streaming -- the economics don't quite work for big expensive tentpole movies.

My bet is that most studios will opt for a straight to streaming release to maintain their schedule, with a theater re-release post Corona for the tent pole movies that would most benefit from the theater experience during the slower period in fall/early winter.
    That way, they still get some money on the originally planned release schedule, with a potential second cash infusion later. While the profits may not match the anticipated income, it'd be better than choking off all revenue for 2-4 months only to flood the market in the middle of summer which is already densely tent-poled.

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular

It's slated originally for next summer I think? However it'll be interesting to see how much the volume of pushed releases from this year makes up for the delays that halting production makes for basically the whole industry.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    I thought this was a joke earlier this week but it turned out to be real about Robert Pattinson not staying in shape for Batman:
    The other day—or was it week? A month? Robert Pattinson struggles with days and dates, even under the best of circumstances—production of The Batman, which Pattinson was filming, shut down, along with most of human civilization. “I almost immediately totally lost all sense of time,” Pattinson says. He got that feeling, the one we all have now, of pinwheeling through space and anxiety and history. He says it was actually very familiar, that feeling. “It’s a complaint which a lot of people have about me. This total… I don’t have a sense of time. I think something two years ago could actually be a week ago. It’s definitely been a complaint about my personality.” He says three different people called him, to remind him to call me.

He’s in London with his girlfriend, in the apartment the Batman folks rented for him. Still eating meals the Batman folks are providing, though the other day he got nervous, that they might just stop or forget. Or were the owners of his apartment going to need it back? He’d come to London with, like, three T-shirts. The rest of his stuff, he says, is in his place in Los Angeles, where he actually lives. His internet in London is in and out. His laptop mostly isn’t working. He has two phones, one of which is getting reception, and so the whole system is now running off whatever two or three bars that one phone is getting when he can find it: “Every internet device is operating on this 3G, like, iPhone 4.”

The film studio hired a trainer who left Pattinson with a Bosu ball, a single weight, and a sincere plea to use both, but right now, he says, he’s ignoring her. “I think if you’re working out all the time, you’re part of the problem,” he says, sighing. By “you” he means other actors. “You set a precedent. No one was doing this in the ’70s. Even James Dean—he wasn’t exactly ripped.” He says that back when he was the star of the Twilight franchise, “the one time they told me to take my shirt off, I think they told me to put it back on again.” But Batman is Batman. Pattinson called another actor on the film, Zoë Kravitz, the other day, and she said she was exercising five days a week during their exile from set. Pattinson, well: “Literally, I’m just barely doing anything,” he says, sighing again.

You're paid handsomely to get in shape because it's a role and you are an actor playing a character who is defined by being one of the best humans in the DCU, you are being taken care of by the studio while everything goes on hiatus, and your co-actor is staying in shape. Come on, dude, knock off this first world problems shit.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    To be fair, expecting every actor to get into stone cut shape for a role is a bit much, not everyone is a Bale who's willing to let his body suffer for the craft. Idk if he does a good job even with a little extra lbs on it wouldn't shatter the illusion that this pretty boy actor is actually a brooding not-murderer

It's a pandemic, even the massively rich are affected

Local H Jay on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    I thought this was a joke earlier this week but it turned out to be real about Robert Pattinson not staying in shape for Batman:
    The other day—or was it week? A month? Robert Pattinson struggles with days and dates, even under the best of circumstances—production of The Batman, which Pattinson was filming, shut down, along with most of human civilization. “I almost immediately totally lost all sense of time,” Pattinson says. He got that feeling, the one we all have now, of pinwheeling through space and anxiety and history. He says it was actually very familiar, that feeling. “It’s a complaint which a lot of people have about me. This total… I don’t have a sense of time. I think something two years ago could actually be a week ago. It’s definitely been a complaint about my personality.” He says three different people called him, to remind him to call me.

He’s in London with his girlfriend, in the apartment the Batman folks rented for him. Still eating meals the Batman folks are providing, though the other day he got nervous, that they might just stop or forget. Or were the owners of his apartment going to need it back? He’d come to London with, like, three T-shirts. The rest of his stuff, he says, is in his place in Los Angeles, where he actually lives. His internet in London is in and out. His laptop mostly isn’t working. He has two phones, one of which is getting reception, and so the whole system is now running off whatever two or three bars that one phone is getting when he can find it: “Every internet device is operating on this 3G, like, iPhone 4.”

The film studio hired a trainer who left Pattinson with a Bosu ball, a single weight, and a sincere plea to use both, but right now, he says, he’s ignoring her. “I think if you’re working out all the time, you’re part of the problem,” he says, sighing. By “you” he means other actors. “You set a precedent. No one was doing this in the ’70s. Even James Dean—he wasn’t exactly ripped.” He says that back when he was the star of the Twilight franchise, “the one time they told me to take my shirt off, I think they told me to put it back on again.” But Batman is Batman. Pattinson called another actor on the film, Zoë Kravitz, the other day, and she said she was exercising five days a week during their exile from set. Pattinson, well: “Literally, I’m just barely doing anything,” he says, sighing again.

You're paid handsomely to get in shape because it's a role and you are an actor playing a character who is defined by being one of the best humans in the DCU, you are being taken care of by the studio while everything goes on hiatus, and your co-actor is staying in shape. Come on, dude, knock off this first world problems shit.

Yeah, he should be as ripped as Christopher Reeves was as Superman.

Or Michael Keaton as Batman!

• Options
    That era of superhero movie is over, and it’s been that way since Batman Begins or the very latest with Thor. This is isn’t a small print contract line for being in a superhero movie these days. And even more, it's not like it was when Hemsworth had to pay out of pocket to get in shape for Thor 1 with a much smaller salary, they're giving him the tools needed.

And it seems they aren't even telling him to stay in a HGH jacked diuretic mode, they just want him to maintain so they don't have to delay returning to filming even more. And credit to Kravitz, she wasn't who I wanted to play Catwoman but she's treating the role like the job it is and I respek knuckles that.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    The only reason Robert Pattinson actually needs to be ripped for this film is if there are any shots of a shirtless Bruce Wayne.

Beyond that you can be in good shape and still do everything the part demands of you.

If Bruce Wayne is fully clothed for the entire movie, I can just imagine he has a six-pack.

Like, I just don't see the need to have an actor get jacked considering they'll be in a heavy costume for the majority of their action scenes.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    That era of superhero movie is over...
    If the movie's any good, Pattinson can bring it back. People went nuts over Twilight, and the dude wasn't exactly shaped like Thor there.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Sorry man, complaining about someone bringing you food, how slow your internet is and living in an a free* apartment is not something you can not do, not now not ever.
    6yalmw63j4um.jpg

*Yes, nothing is truly free.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Sorry man, complaining about someone bringing you food, how slow your internet is and living in an a free* apartment is not something you can not do, not now not ever.
    6yalmw63j4um.jpg

*Yes, nothing is truly free.

He isn't complaining about the food, he's worried they will forget that he is there and stop feeding him.

And considering the recent post about how he cooks, he absolutely needs it.

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular

To be fair, how would Superman even manage to get enough exercise to build muscle mass?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »

To be fair, how would Superman even manage to get enough exercise to build muscle mass?

Incredibles.mp4

• Options
    So I've been continuing to watch the Harley quinn series, and once you can adjust to it's graphic violence it's actually pretty fun with what it does in the series particularly with what it does with the characters; Kiteman being pathetic and still somehow endearing, Baine being a mess of emotional problems, Doctor psycho'scomplete lack of tact, Clayface having a plethora of powers at his disposal and instead focusing on his acting, King sharks incredibly friendly and up beat attitude... it's all been really fun to watch.

Also Batman had a dick missile.

8/10 so far imho.

• Options
    Gaddez wrote: »
    So I've been continuing to watch the Harley quinn series, and once you can adjust to it's graphic violence it's actually pretty fun with what it does in the series particularly with what it does with the characters; Kiteman being pathetic and still somehow endearing, Baine being a mess of emotional problems, Doctor psycho'scomplete lack of tact, Clayface having a plethora of powers at his disposal and instead focusing on his acting, King sharks incredibly friendly and up beat attitude... it's all been really fun to watch.

8/10 so far imho.

It's a fun series, I've watched every week. I'm only not a fan of the casual way they
    killed off Penguin. Scarecrow, eh, because Joker's right, he is one note, but I think they could've mined their Penguin for some good fun. When that happened I was a bit concerned that they'd start killing off them all but thankfully they've found a way to just generally neutralize them instead.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

8/10 so far imho.

It's a fun series, I've watched every week. I'm only not a fan of the casual way they
    killed off Penguin. Scarecrow, eh, because Joker's right, he is one note, but I think they could've mined their Penguin for some good fun. When that happened I was a bit concerned that they'd start killing off them all but thankfully they've found a way to just generally neutralize them instead.
    I can respect it for avoiding the 'why don't they just kill the bad guy' arguments. They do! And the series is unlikely to last long enough for them to run out of villains, unless it hits double digits.
    Let this give some more of the B-listers more limelight. I'm waiting for Condiment King and Egghead to take over the city.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    klemming wrote: »

8/10 so far imho.

I can respect it for avoiding the 'why don't they just kill the bad guy' arguments. They do! And the series is unlikely to last long enough for them to run out of villains, unless it hits double digits.
    Let this give some more of the B-listers more limelight. I'm waiting for Condiment King and Egghead to take over the city.

I want more awkward father son talks between batman and robin.

Also more of the most ridiculous ship ever.

• Options
    ErlkönigErlkönig Seattle, WARegistered User regular

8/10 so far imho.

Just picked it up and watched the first episode. Absolutely loved it. The art/animation style kinda reminds me a bit of Boondocks. 10/10, would buy again.

| Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
This discussion has been closed.