Options

Well I guess I asked for it [chat]

2456798

Posts

  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Man someone should point that one out to Tube.

  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I just caught up on the end of the last thread.

    That put a smile on my face this morning.

    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    You know what would be great?

    if someone made a Windows web browser that wasn't a giant pile of soggy dicks

  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Ow my body

    poo
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Also I think from now on Chanus gets to make all the [chat]s

  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Man someone should point that one out to Tube.

    i considered making a bug report thread heh

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    not because it chose me twice

    just because it keeps choosing me

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    It's probably that ketchup you ate with your spaghetti

    Nah I only buy pasteurized UHT processed ketchup.

    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Henlo frends.

    @Blameless Cleric I saw your lovely Discworld doodles! They make me want to read again.

  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    not because it chose me twice

    just because it keeps choosing me

    If you throw off the yoke of responsibility, there's a risk that at some point you will want it back.

    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Isn't it weighted towards the number of posts in the the thread? It makes sense since you're posting every minute all day

  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    not because it chose me twice

    just because it keeps choosing me

    Working as intended.

  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    not because it chose me twice

    just because it keeps choosing me

    If you throw off the yoke of responsibility, there's a risk that at some point you will want it back.

    you say this but

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    hes once

    twice

    three times

    a chanus

  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Also hello [chat]!

  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    petitioning tube to change his handle to [chat]us

  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    2 Jedi 1 Holocron

  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    not because it chose me twice

    just because it keeps choosing me

    If you throw off the yoke of responsibility, there's a risk that at some point you will want it back.

    you say this but

    Just imagine all the good you can do.

    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i'm trying yet

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I just learned that my company, which has ~7000 employees, can't get that number dialed in more accurately because we don't have a unified HR system and literally don't know who we employ in all the regions.

  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    I don't know what's going on but it looks like Chanus failed us

    It’s chanus’ first day, give him a chance to succeed you partisan hack

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    I just learned that my company, which has ~7000 employees, can't get that number dialed in more accurately because we don't have a unified HR system and literally don't know who we employ in all the regions.

    ~7x103 employees

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    I don't know what's going on but it looks like Chanus failed us

    It’s chanus’ first day, give him a chance to succeed you partisan hack

    yes wth man i have never done this before

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Honk wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    not because it chose me twice

    just because it keeps choosing me

    If you throw off the yoke of responsibility, there's a risk that at some point you will want it back.

    the trap of tyranny is inescapable

    cast aside the trappings of previous emperors

    make your empire anew

    SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Isn't it weighted towards the number of posts in the the thread? It makes sense since you're posting every minute all day

    I believe it is actually points (agrees + awesomes) related

    And I want to say that belief isn't just based on my own imaginings, but I have to admit my memory is having a hard time booting up this morning

  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    I don't know what's going on but it looks like Chanus failed us

    It’s chanus’ first day, give him a chance to succeed you partisan hack

    yes wth man i have never done this before

    i cannot guarantee your safety

    must bring your own weapons

    i have only done this once before

    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Isn't it weighted towards the number of posts in the the thread? It makes sense since you're posting every minute all day

    I believe it is actually points (agrees + awesomes) related

    And I want to say that belief isn't just based on my own imaginings, but I have to admit my memory is having a hard time booting up this morning

    So we all need to stop giving Chanus those pity agrees?

    Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

    "The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Chanus is the kwisatz haderach

    Mua’dib, tell us, will there be galactic jihad

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    I just learned that my company, which has ~7000 employees, can't get that number dialed in more accurately because we don't have a unified HR system and literally don't know who we employ in all the regions.

    company wide email from one person
    can uhhh everyone just reply to this we need to see exactly how many people are on payroll.

    then count everyone without that kind of access

  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    MsAnthropy wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Isn't it weighted towards the number of posts in the the thread? It makes sense since you're posting every minute all day

    I believe it is actually points (agrees + awesomes) related

    And I want to say that belief isn't just based on my own imaginings, but I have to admit my memory is having a hard time booting up this morning

    So we all need to stop giving Chanus those pity agrees?

    You will have to kill me first

  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Chanus is the kwisatz haderach

    Mua’dib, tell us, will there be galactic jihad

    i feel like galactic jihad is just the default state

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Whiplash Haberdash

    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    I think it's just random based on posts on the last couple of pages of a [chat]. Something like that.

  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    How do you call among you the little mouse, the mouse that jumps?

    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    My kind and liege I must leave your side for a moment, to move my chariot from the alternate side so as to avoid the stain of an New York City parking authority ticket. I have erred once before, and I cannot go back into the clink.

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I think it's just random based on posts on the last couple of pages of a [chat]. Something like that.

    yeah only thing i've ever heard is it is supposed to only look at recent pages after it was choosing people out of the thread who hadn't posted in like two days

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    I just learned that my company, which has ~7000 employees, can't get that number dialed in more accurately because we don't have a unified HR system and literally don't know who we employ in all the regions.

    company wide email from one person
    can uhhh everyone just reply to this we need to see exactly how many people are on payroll.

    then count everyone without that kind of access

    this can't fail

  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    How do you call among you the little mouse, the mouse that jumps?

    Gary

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    How do you call among you the little mouse, the mouse that jumps?

    We call that one The Mouse We Put On An Electrified Floor.

  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    How do you call among you the little mouse, the mouse that jumps?

    we call that one.. "Jumpy mao mao"

This discussion has been closed.