Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Eat it [Chat]

KanaKana Registered User regular
edited July 10 in Debate and/or Discourse
y7qdkmz3myjt.jpg

Uhh I don't have a proper OP pre-written

So let's just admire Geth's love for me

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
Kana on
Arch21stCenturyemnmnmeAtomikawanderingRchanenA Kobold's KoboldcB557thatassemblyguyHonkJacobkoshElldrenHahnsoo1ChanusAegisBeNarwhalspool32navgooseHakkekagemysticjuicercptruggedZilla360

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    Alternately pretend I posted something about yuri, Watamote, Overwatch, and Kpop

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    21stCenturyArchwanderingA Kobold's KoboldcB557P10SealHakkekagemysticjuicer
  • kedinikkedinik Registered User regular
    My dream of dreams was to post a chat op excoriating kana for failing to back up kana

KanaArchwanderingRchanen
  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    Meta question here: When Geth assigns the same person as Chatmaker and backup Chatmaker, is the time limit the same as if two separate people get Chat (so Kana has like 25 minutes to make a chat), or can we go crazy as soon as primary-Kana's 15 minutes is up?

High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
    Sleep
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS - Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    I can't decide was game to play next.

probably a video game.

Zilla360
    milski wrote: »
    Meta question here: When Geth assigns the same person as Chatmaker and backup Chatmaker, is the time limit the same as if two separate people get Chat (so Kana has like 25 minutes to make a chat), or can we go crazy as soon as primary-Kana's 15 minutes is up?

fuck you i'm the champ

you can't take my time

• 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS - Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    Alternately pretend I posted something about yuri, Watamote, Overwatch, and Kpop

i'm thankful you didn't go for Watamote.

• SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User, ClubPA regular
    @visiblehowl yeah, his name is Mr. Satan but he's a beloved hero figure! It's weird!

Also, you get that discord invite/are good for wednesday's DnD?

Me on Twitch!
    Dohaeris210 on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    Me on Steam
    Destiny 2 PC Guild
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    @visiblehowl yeah, his name is Mr. Satan but he's a beloved hero figure! It's weird!

Satan's just a name.

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Registered User regular
    This proves that Geth is unfit to pick a [chat]maker

down with this farcical system

HAVELOCK2.0! NEW LOOK, SAME TASTE!
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHAZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    Mineta is my favorite...
    ...airport in the San Jose metropolitan area.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Doodmann
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited July 10
    Checking out a big cart. Another cart gets in line behind him. Asks me to open another lane. I tell him I’m sorry but I’m the only checker left at this time of night. He says, open another lane or I’m walking out. I say, I’ll be done here in just one minute. He walks out and leaves his whole cart of refrigerated stuff for me to frantically put back before it goes bad

A+ customer

Organichu on
    knitdanElkijakobaggerbloodyroarxxMrMisterRozcptruggedJohn C. TurbineZilla360thatassemblyguy
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    This proves that Geth is unfit to pick a [chat]maker

down with this farcical system

he could kill you and literally every other dissenter without using any effort

rise up and be destroyed

also

21stCenturySleepZilla360
  • AtomikaAtomika Or, The Whale Registered User regular
    There’s a guy at the bar I want to murder with my bare hands and revel in his ruin

John C. Turbine
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    visiblehowl yeah, his name is Mr. Satan but he's a beloved hero figure! It's weird!

Satan's just a name.

Doesn't it mean liar? Fitting for the DBZ character who is a fraud.

• descdesc goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Destroy all customers

jakobaggerthatassemblyguy
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Checking out a big cart. Another cart gets in line behind him. Asks me to open another lane. I tell him I’m sorry but I’m the only checker left at this time of night. He says, open another lane or I’m walking out. I say, I’ll be done here in just one minute. He walks out and leaves his whole cart of refrigerated stuff for me to frantically put back before it goes bad

A+ customer

Can you ban customers cuz that’s fucked up

Fuck Firearm Fetishism
    86 45
    Zilla360
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    There’s a guy at the bar I want to murder with my bare hands and revel in his ruin

That's ill advised

• OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    It is technically possible but it takes so much bureaucratic escalation and evidence and repeat offenses and etc. it’s functionally impossible for anything but blatant, large scale theft or violence

Zilla360
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User, Moderator mod
    milski wrote: »

15 minutes

wanderingSleep
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »

That's ill advised

Yeah, don’t use your bare hands Atomika. Use your feet. Hands are for healing.

Fuck Firearm Fetishism
    86 45
    Atomika
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHAZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular

can i help

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    AtomikaElldren
    In other news I started reading some of Nobuko Yoshiya's Hana Monogatari, which is like the series of stories that kinda founded the Class-S and then eventually yuri genres.

Dis shit is waaay gayer than I was led to believe. Or really like, most other subsequent class-S. Yellow Rose has like, a whole 3 page section just with one girl explaining who fucking Sappho is.

Also, this bit,

"... What paltry support that was for one who was trying to make a shield of their love and boldly show it to the world! So it is that the sadness of those who love their own sex and therefore cannot live their lives in the form of a conventional marriage is redoubled by the chagrin of parents - for whom marriage represents the sole pinnacle of womanly achievement - and the opprobrium and scorn of everyone else."

Yoshiya's frickin' filling shoujo magazines with "How to Lesbian 101" stories. I'm actually kind of amazed it took so long to get banned.

wanderingRchanencB557Elldren
    knitdan wrote: »

That's ill advised

one hand is for love and the other is for hate

i like to switch them up when fapping to reflect how i feel about myself

Havelock2.0SleepAtomika
    knitdan wrote: »

That's ill advised

Is that what kids are calling it nowadays

• SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User, ClubPA regular
    JUST EAT IT

EAT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    GET YOURSELF AN EGG AND BEAT IT

Me on Twitch!
    Dohaeris210 on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    Me on Steam
    Destiny 2 PC Guild
    Havelock2.0wanderingRMS OceaniccptruggedZilla360

wanderingKana

watamote-48.png

wanderingA Kobold's KoboldmilskiSealZilla360
    Feral wrote: »

can i help

Yes he’s still here and the bartender just gave me the go-ahead

Feral
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal Beholden To Fun Registered User regular

can i help

I feel it's my duty as a friend to remind you that a bartender is not legal counsel :P

Narwhal I think you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature

watamote-48.png

i'm sorry but Watamote makes me feel real bad.

actually, no, that's a lie.

i'm not sorry.

BeNarwhal wrote: »

can i help

I feel it's my duty as a friend to remind you that a bartender is not legal counsel :P

This is a bar

Where barristers ply their trade, if I recall

I’ve passed the bar exam and now have my license to kill

BeNarwhalAbdhyiusFeralElldrenJohn C. TurbineForceVoid
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    You write like 1.5 OPs worth of effortposts per thread Kana so it's fine if you gotta phone one in now and then

Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!
    21stCenturyElldren
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Morning

ftOqU21.png
    Atomika

can i help

This is a bar

This is a ... compelling case you've presented here, I have to admit

Narwhal I think you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
    Atomika

can i help

The Law of the Night

ftOqU21.png
    AtomikaBeNarwhal

can i help

This is a bar

This is a ... compelling case you've presented here, I have to admit

The persecution rests

BeNarwhal
    Abdhyius wrote: »

can i help

The Law of the Night

Look my sister is a federal agent

I know my rights

BeNarwhal
    Abdhyius wrote: »

can i help

The Law of the Night

I will admit this is probably your jurisdiction, I may be overstepping my bounds!

I have the right to kill horrible guys at the bar being loud about being a former marine and how he works in Hollywood as a drum machine player and that the B52s we’re totally a punk band you don’t even know

BeNarwhalElldrenForceVoid
    I got a scratch card when buying a coke yesterday

I digitally scratched it today. I won a coke zero. Like, not winning is fine. You don't have to insult me as well.

ftOqU21.png
    BeNarwhalZilla360
This discussion has been closed.