We have a new update on The Future of the Penny Arcade Forums.

Schedule Release

kamakazekamakaze Registered User new member
Hi all,

Looking to attend my first PAX this October, I'm just wondering roughly when the schedule gets released?

I heard there was a TrackMania tournament last year and hoping there is one again this year. A fair few of my TM buddies from interstate are thinking of attending too and are hoping for as much notice as possible.

Cheers

• UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    kamakaze wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking to attend my first PAX this October, I'm just wondering roughly when the schedule gets released?

I heard there was a TrackMania tournament last year and hoping there is one again this year. A fair few of my TM buddies from interstate are thinking of attending too and are hoping for as much notice as possible.

Cheers

Schedules not released till much closer to the event, usually 2-3 weeks beforehand?
    It'll be everywhere when it is though so odds of missing the schedule are pretty low.

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• Dark KingDark King Registered User regular
    They're still accepting panel submissions right now, so a schedule won't be out any time soon.