Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

minor incidentminor incident Helen Keller to the bullshitRegistered User regular
Let's all just forget about that unpleasantness in the past and move on as friends, shall we?
giphy.gif

And now back to what this thread does best:

Steam: minor incident || PSN: inter-punct
You may not find all that you're after. In the end I hope it doesn't matter.
cB557PsykomaAl_watShortySlacker71BionicPenguinwebguy20Duke 2.0chromdom

• KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    a classic

q1bKX4y.gif

2x39jD4.jpg
    minor incidentcB557TheStigSkeithUrielEmerlmaster999KanaEl FantasticoShortyIronKnuckle's GhostStiltsHeadCreepsdarunia106YoutubeDedwrekkaMild ConfusionSealHacksaw
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I love the sound on this.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    RichardGrogCrazodSlacker71TonkkaBionicPenguinMrMonroeBeef Avengerdarunia106chromdomfightinfilipinoDedwrekkaOghulkAbdhyius
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    StrikorEmerlmaster999Al_watSkeithShortyHefflingdarunia106webguy20HeadCreepsYoutubechromdomfightinfilipinoDedwrekkaOghulk
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Who let the dogs out?

GrogSlacker71ASimPerson
    It was that guy by the gate, you can see him.

StrikorSorceminor incidentJedocTheStigAl_watTynnanSkeithcB557ShortyHefflingdarunia106BedlamAustinP0027chromdomDedwrekkaOghulkTransporterHacksawJoolander
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    You are clearly no Baha man.

YoutubeSoggybiscuit

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=V0cQXGZ&v=obEyScyrd3Q&s=223

SorcecB557IronKnuckle's GhostHefflingTonkkadarunia106AistanfightinfilipinoDedwrekkaHacksaw
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    artorias doesn't have a broken arm, costumes aren't canon

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
    Mr FuzzbuttPsychotic OneBeef AvengerExtreaminatusSeal
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Scarf Prince Registered User regular
    Wait, Artorias has a broken arm in the DLC? I thought he just swung his sword one handed because he's rad as fuck.

SorceAl_watEmerlmaster999scherbchenbowenSnicketysnickSkeithEnccB557Slacker71HefflingTonkkawebguy20Duke 2.0Darth WaiterironsizidewanderingchromdomfightinfilipinoDedwrekkaOghulkfurlionYaYaOut Of ContextHacksawJoolander
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStigCFN: Stiggles
    minor incidentcB557Slacker71Tonkkawebguy20SorceKwoaruStiltsYoutubeOghulkHacksawJoolander
    nope

nopenopenope

WassermeloneJedocAl_watbowenSnicketysnickpookaSkeithShortySlacker71IronKnuckle's GhostHefflingdarunia106BionicPenguinStrikorSporkAndrewKwoaruFearghaillsponoStiltsAistanmildlymorbidvalhalla130MysstKarlironsizide101SLyMAustinP0027chromdomfightinfilipinoOghulkIloveslimesfurlionGSMTransporterBullheadExtreaminatusjgeisGreasyKidsStuffXaquinJoolander
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Wait, Artorias has a broken arm in the DLC? I thought he just swung his sword one handed because he's rad as fuck.

he would normally use his shield but his shield arm got fucked up fighting manus, so he left the shield with young sif to protec doggo before he went abyss-crazy and ended up in the arena stabbing chumps

BahamutZERO.gif
    cB557AistanYoutubeSeal

he would normally use his shield but his shield arm got fucked up fighting manus, so he left the shield with young sif to protec doggo before he went abyss-crazy and ended up in the arena stabbing chumps

Always protec doggo.

BahamutZEROAistanDuke 2.0MidniteYoutubeSealJoolander
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

That...that can't be how you're supposed to do it?

Al_watchrishallett83cB557Slacker71HefflingBionicPenguinStrikorRichardStiltschromdomfightinfilipinoKanaOghulkJoolander
  • minor incidentminor incident Helen Keller to the bullshit Registered User regular
    Yeah, that's gotta be an OSHA violation.

Al_watchrishallett83HefflingStrikorStiltsDuke 2.0chromdomfightinfilipinoTransporterJoolander
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular

at least

probably a violation of a whole bunch of rail yard and company procedures too

PSN: AWATTT66| XBox Live: AWATTT66| Steam: AL-WAT| Battle.Net: ALWATTS #1320
    Origin: aiwatt| Switch: SW-8499-0918-5960
    chrishallett83ShortySlacker71StrikorSorceStiltsKanaTransporterHacksaw

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=QGZHlh6&v=_D0ZQPqeJkk

BahamutZEROminor incidentJedoccB557Slacker71Tonkkadarunia106TheStigSorceStiltsDuke 2.0ironsizidewanderingfightinfilipinoOghulk
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    I kind of want to see Google Maps handle that road.

iLaXVZ7.png
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry

"Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
  • minor incidentminor incident Helen Keller to the bullshit Registered User regular
    That's basically every parking sign in Manhattan. I can't say I've ever parked on the street in the city and been more than 80% sure my car would be there when I got back.

Lost Salient

1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    PsykomapookaJedocBloodsheedcB557Al_watscherbchenSlacker71The JudgeTonkkabowendarunia106Mr FuzzbuttBedlamBionicPenguinEmerlmaster999StrikorSorceTynnanAistanDuke 2.0HeadCreepsSnicketysnickvalhalla130ironsizideYoutubechromdomfightinfilipinoKanaDedwrekkaMarekOghulkIloveslimesHacksawJoolander

cB557HefflingTonkkaBionicPenguinwebguy20SorceSnicketysnickTankHammerdurandal4532YoutubefightinfilipinoDedwrekkaMarekOghulk

cB557Al_watscherbchenSlacker71TonkkabowenBionicPenguinEmerlmaster999webguy20SorceMrMonroeDuke 2.0SnicketysnickYoutubechromdomfightinfilipinoKanaDedwrekkaIloveslimesHacksaw
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST get the fuck out from between the cars as they're being coupled!!

That would be an instantaneous dismissal on the grounds of unsafe work practices here in Perth, Western Australia in the 1970s, nearly 50 years ago. Like, don't even bother clocking out, we'll pay you for the whole day, just get the fuck offsite as quickly as is humanly possible and never ever come back.

Strikorwebguy20HeadCreepsDedwrekkaOut Of Context
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=QGZHlh6&v=_D0ZQPqeJkk

up yours, kid

Rhesus PositiveironsizideDedwrekkafurlionJoolander
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    It looks like he is trying to attach something to the coupling?

Why does it have to be done at high speed?

Or with a human anywhere in the vicinity?

iLaXVZ7.png
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry

"Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    chrishallett83
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    He's just being a jackass, doing a dare or something. Not actually doing something necessary.

BahamutZERO.gif
    ShortySlacker71Ratsult2webguy20SorceKwoarusponoTynnanDuke 2.0TankHammerchromdomKanaDedwrekkaOghulkTransporterJoolander
    Al_wat wrote: »

at least

probably a violation of a whole bunch of rail yard and company procedures too

No it's okay, he has his hard hat on.

Mr FuzzbuttTynnanSnicketysnickYoutubeKanaOghulkJoolander
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited August 2
    Athenor wrote: »

He's legit just attaching the coupling chain at high speed.

It's a thing people who have been working in a rail yard for 20 years tend to do because they've done it a few dozen times or seen their coworkers do it a few dozen times and they lose the respect and fear of dozens of tons of metal flying at them. It's completely unnecessary and boy howdy when it goes wrong it goes wrong. It's not something anyone should ever have to hear or experience but it's fucking gruesome.

Don't fuck around with trains.

bowen on
    Ladies.
    JedocStrikorSorceDuke 2.0HeadCreepsfightinfilipinoDedwrekka
    edited August 3

Goddamn you, Trials/Ubisoft.

Emerlmaster999 on
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »

He's legit just attaching the coupling chain at high speed.

It's a thing people who have been working in a rail yard for 20 years tend to do because they've done it a few dozen times or seen their coworkers do it a few dozen times and they lose the respect and fear of dozens of tons of metal flying at them. It's completely unnecessary and boy howdy when it goes wrong it goes wrong. It's not something anyone should ever have to hear or experience but it's fucking gruesome.

Don't fuck around with trains.

I got to set up a tow for a 39' fifth wheel that got hit by a train and not even that fucking thing stood a chance. A 26,000 pound hunk of metal got absolutely shitnnihilated.

bowen
  • Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    edited August 3

Ratsult2 on
    Emerlmaster999ShortyMr FuzzbuttSnicketysnickvalhalla130HermanoTonkkaironsizidefightinfilipinoKanaDedwrekkaXaquinJoolander

cB557darunia106SorceJedocKwoaruscherbchenBahamutZEROSkeithminor incidentEmerlmaster999The JudgeSlacker71HefflingHeadCreepsToxSnicketysnickvalhalla130Darth WaiterTonkkaironsizidewandering101YoutubechromdomfightinfilipinoKanaDedwrekkaOghulkBhowYaYaBullheadHacksaw
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Y'all motherfuckers came to the wrong 'hood.

Steam
    IntroGiant#1396 on HearthStone
    Hearthstone referal so I can get Morgl
    cB557minor incidentBionicPenguinSlacker71webguy20StrikorSorceSnicketysnickTonkkaIronKnuckle's GhostwanderingHeadCreepsYoutubechromdomfightinfilipinoDedwrekkaOghulk
  • KupiKupi Registered User regular

I see your title crawl and raise you a Trench Run:

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=YaBRnkB&v=aHQrcyerVQQ&s=78

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
    Duke 2.0CobellAl_watTonkkaYoutubechromdomfightinfilipinoKanaWhiteZinfandelHacksaw

BahamutZEROcB557Emerlmaster999Slacker71webguy20AistanShortyDuke 2.0StrikorSkeithKwoaruRankenphileSorceSnicketysnickchrishallett83MysstDarth WaiterAl_watdarunia106sponoTonkkaTankHammerironsizideYoutubechromdomfightinfilipinoKanaDedwrekkaIloveslimesjaziekYaYaHacksawJoolander
  • ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence!Registered User regular
    That's how attempts 1-500 of most trick videos go, I'd like to think.

redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PDT is not PST | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
    Hefflingwebguy20cB557SkeithMr FuzzbuttRhesus PositiveSorcedarunia106chromdomfightinfilipinoOghulk
  • -SPI--SPI- Registered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »
    I assume someone has done this already, but...
    https://gifsound.com/?gifv=YaBRnkB&v=qdiRz9xVlhQ

ShortyRankenphileklemmingSnicketysnickironsizideGreasyKidsStuff

Emerlmaster999webguy20Duke 2.0Skeithdarunia106cB557ShortyRankenphileRhesus PositiveJedocSorceSnicketysnickMvrckBloodsheedvalhalla130BionicPenguinDarth WaiterAl_watSyngyneTonkkaTankHammerironsizideIronKnuckle's GhostHefflingAlanF5YoutubechromdomfightinfilipinoKanaDedwrekkaOghulkIloveslimesBhowYaYajgeisMetzger MeisterHacksawJoolander
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Y'all motherfuckers came to the wrong 'hood.

for those who keep forgetting these can do sound now (like me) make sure you have sound on

BahamutZEROShortyHeadCreepsSorceSnicketysnickSlacker71BionicPenguinBedlamGvzbgulTonkkaDedwrekka