As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX West - Developer Attendance

ddaannddaann Registered User new member
Hey guys,

I am planning to make the trip from Australia to the US to attend PAX West, though my only option is Monday.

Does anyone know if companies like Valve - who will be showing off Artifact - be there every day? I am unable to check anywhere on the site. I don't want to make the trip only for Monday to be empty.

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
    ddaann wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I am planning to make the trip from Australia to the US to attend PAX West, though my only option is Monday.

Does anyone know if companies like Valve - who will be showing off Artifact - be there every day? I am unable to check anywhere on the site. I don't want to make the trip only for Monday to be empty.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. The show floor people are there all four days. Please just keep in mind /everyone/ wants to see this game, and there might be insanely long lines.

• Options
    ddaannddaann Registered User new member
    I am willing to fly around the world to see it, a line won't stop me. Thank you for your help!

• Options
    BunktaviousBunktavious Registered User regular
    Worth noting, just because tickets are sold out - they aren't hard to get at the day of the show. If you are going to fly half way around the world, I'd recommend considering scalped tickets for the weekend. Monday is not a lot of time to see everything.

• Options
    bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Worth noting, just because tickets are sold out - they aren't hard to get at the day of the show. If you are going to fly half way around the world, I'd recommend considering scalped tickets for the weekend. Monday is not a lot of time to see everything.
    I wouldn't. I'd hit up places like https://www.reddit.com/r/PAXPassExchange and find some badges that are not from scalpers.

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png