Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PbP] Monster of the Week • Welcome to New Eden - "A Fight at the Museum"

MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizardRegistered User regular
edited August 22 in Critical Failures
September 22, 198?, 11:00PM - New Eden, [REDACTED]
00bsemdm936l.png

For more than a century the Aguillard Natural History Museum has stood vigil in the Gulf city of New Eden. Nestled at the heart of Coast Line Park, the grounds are more than isolated from the hustle of the city. Home to countless domestic and foreign antiquities during its noble tenure.

A young couple are currently enjoying the park’s gentile stone path. They wear matching track suits and walkmans while they jog in step. Reflective stripes on their suits sparkle from sparse lamp light being scattered by live oaks dancing in a gulf breeze.

The path turns in front of the museum's lawn. A large banner hanging from the gate reads, “NEW EXHIBIT GALA - SEPT. 25th” in large block letters. The jogging woman stops for a moment to take a breath, when she notices that she is now alone. Her partner nowhere to be seen. She slides her headphones down and calls out, “Bryan?... Bryan, this isn’t funny… where are you?” Cautiously moving a back up the path, her foot kicks something that rattles up the cobblestone landing in a shaft of light. The silver letters WALKMAN shine brightly and a cassette tape still spins blasting the sounds of WHAM! through the foam ear pads.

A low growl breaks through the wind, and she calls out again - her voice cracking and nearly in tears. “B...Bryan...?” A black shape bursts from the hedgerows knocking her down. For a moment the impact of skull on stone dazzles her perception, as the fog in her mind clears she realizes that something has a hold of her ankle in what feels like a vice. She lets out a desperate scream as she disappears into the hedgerows. *CUT TO BLACK*


STARRING:
@MrTLicious as Absalom "Abe" Jones, The Expert
@AustinP0027 as Michael Cross, The Chosen
@Auralynx as Bariel || The Divine
and introducing @jdarksun as Franklin Night, The Mundane

Exterior - Abe's home. 7:30AM. September 23rd. Abe is setting on the porch of the church's rectory, reading the morning's paper freshly delivered by the neighborhood paperboy. Typical headlines include conflicts between the New Eden Mayor and the City Council, Littering at the Coastline becoming a major issue, an upcoming Estate Sale uptown, and an Article about the Aguillard Museum's Exibit Reveal Gala, happening this Friday. However the front page feature is headlined "Mysterious Animal Attack in Coast Line Park. Couple Injured."

Please everyone establish themselves into the scene, and we will go from there.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
MagicPrime on
«1

Posts

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited August 22
    To Everyone - If any of your Playbook Moves require you to make a roll at the start of a mystery - please do so now.

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Boss from Beyond

    Boss from Beyond:
    2d6+1 6 [2d6=1, 4]

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Mark an XP for rolling a miss. Your mission will come up at a later point during this mystery.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Geth, roll 2d6-1 for Destiny's Plaything

    Destiny's Plaything:
    2d6-1 3 [2d6=2, 2]

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Also, mark an XP for your miss. You wake up today with a foreboding sense of dread.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Michael Cross makes his way across town to the church that Abe Jones calls home. The young man carried a long bag with him, inside concealed the sword that never left his side, his chosen weapon in the daily fight against evil. Michael had woken up with a sense of dread today, a sign of bad things to come, and so he beelined over to their gathering point.

    Abe was sitting on the porch, reading a newspaper as Michael approached. "Morning Abe"

  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Abe's furrowed eyebrows peek over the paper as he sets it down onto the table next to his nearly finished plate of eggs and biscuits. He looks at his watch perfunctorily before responding.

    "I see you're not in any particular rush this morning."

    He slides the paper to Michael, folded in such a way that the audience can't help but observe the Animal Attack headline.

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Michael smirks as Abe hands him the paper, "I beat everyone else didn't I?"

    He looks down and read the headline, "Animal attack huh? That's no good."

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited August 22
    According to the report, the attack happened along the fence of the Aguillard Natural History Museum. The victims were identified as Bryan and Debbie Addams. They were a young married couple who lived near the park and were taking a night-time jog. Report indicates that both survived, however while Bryan is awake and recovering, Debbie is currently still in ICU and 'stable'. The animals in question are assumed to be rabid stray dogs of a large breed, and are currently at large.

    The Blue Star is the church, the red arrow points to the location of the museum:

    nue4wov24nih.png

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    Reynolds
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    With a rush of air, Briael arrives.

    "Abraham, I have a question. What is the proper... Michael. Is something wrong?"

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Briael's voice appearing after not being around causes Michael to tense up. Given how often the Divine did that, you'd think that he would get used to it, but every time it happened, he almost jumped. Michael holds out the newspaper towards Briael, showing him and the audience the front page again.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    "Hm. 'Animal attack.' Those don't happen to you people nearly as often as they used to. I agree, that's significant. Perhaps these injured parties could use the comfort of a man of the cloth?"

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    The Article also mentions that they are being cared for at St. George's Memorial Hospital, a Catholic facility located a few blocks northeast of Coast Line Park and the Museum itself.

    The article raises the question if this will effect the Museum Gala happening this Friday. The reporter quotes the museum curator, one Dr. William Smart, as saying, "This is indeed a tragedy and a dark cloud over our pending event. But we hope with the help of the city animal patrol and police we will find these offending animals and have them put down."

    The city's Chief Animal Control officer, Brenda Fillion, is also is quoted. "There's a surprising amount of nooks and crannies in this park, a lot more green space and hedgerows than people really think about. A pack of wild dogs, even large breeds could easily hole up somewhere in here and not be found by officers walking the foot paths. We are making arrangements to increase our over-night duty officers, and the Police are even willing to lend a hand until we get a better idea on what we're dealing with."

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    JOSH BURKE enters the scene carrying a box of donuts and a brown paper bag, wearing his "civilian" clothes that he wears to "blend in" - a bold red Hawaiian shirt, dark blue jeans and of course aviator sunglasses. He nonchalantly slides the donuts onto the table, slides up his Ray-Bans, and pulls a container of oatmeal out of the paper bag. As JOSH eats, he turns the paper around to face him - ignoring or oblivious to the looks from the others. After a couple moments to skim the article, he turns it back around and retreats to a chair.

    "So, what are we thinking?" JOSH puts his feet up and takes another bite of oatmeal. "Jersey Devil? Nah, not this far south. The Honey Island Swamp monster? Not another werewolf, right? The fans want something new and exciting!"

  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    "Far be it from me to question your motivations, Josh," (whenever Abe uses his name it is said in such a way as to reconvey how distasteful he finds the Franklin Night alter-ego) "but I hardly think that satisfying the depravity of your viewers is our most pressing concern at the moment."

    "While I certainly would love to spread some comfort to the victims, I think we should first get a better sense of what we're dealing with, which means going to the scene of the attack. The details in the paper have already biased us enough, and the attestations of this poor couple may

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Michael nods, "I agree with Abe. We should check out the scene. Though, " he pauses and looks at Briael, "perhaps it would help if we had someone visiting the injured as well, see if there is anything they can help us with?"

    Micheal gives a pointed look to Abe and then over to Josh, attempting to indicate that the energetic man shouldn't be involved in visiting the injured couple in any way.

  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Abe immediately picks up on the hint.

    "So then, Josh," he places his hand on Josh's shoulder. "I'm expecting you to be my eyes and ears at that museum. Get all the facts, and let me know what you think is happening."

    Abe takes the last bite of his buscuit and jam and heads over to his vinyl-topped '74 Dodge Charger.

    "I can drop you off near the grounds on my way to the hospital."

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    edited August 23
    Briael walks out-of-frame.

    "I will meet you at the museum; I am unlikely to be much help at the hospital."

    There's another sound of wind, and he's gone.

    Auralynx on
    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    edited August 24
    "All right, a human interest piece!" Josh dropped the empty oatmeal container on the table, keeping the spoon to use as an impromptu microphone. "Join us as we talk to the brave survivors of these vicious attacks - eyewitnesses to the horrors that lurk in the dark!" He walked over towards Briael, while continuing the monologue. "Beware those that worship evil's might, you've earned our ire - Nightblade, fight!" Josh slashed at an imaginary opponent with the spoon, striking an action pose in front of the angel. "Impressive, right buddy? C'mon, get in the van - you can be my cameraman!"

    Edit: aahhhh typing with thumbs is slow. Josh really would be better at the hospital though, he's got all the charm.

    jdarksun on
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited August 23
    Michael and Josh follow Abe in their respective vehicles, when they reach the street close to the park they turn off and find an appropriate place to unload. Abe continues on. The amount of police and animal control vehicles on the street is noticeable. Despite the increase in man-power the park is for all purposes, 'open.' It takes a few minutes to walk the foot path to the Museum area. There is a stretch of walkway adjacent to the museum's wrought iron fence that is still marked with cones and yellow POLICE LINE tape. The banner promoting Friday's gala still hangs on the bars with's its almost obnoxiously large block letters. There currently aren't any police here, although you passed by a few on the way.

    Abe continues on to the hospital. It's relatively early, so traffic is reasonable. Around the time Michael and Josh arrive at the Museum's lawn, Abe is parking the Charger and walking into the Hospital's main entrance. Saint George's main administrative building is historic and beautiful with rich orange brick work, bronze statues of saints that have turned a vivid green with their age, and a even an original working clock tower. However Abe is making his way towards the actual hospital portion of the grounds. An appropriate glass and concrete building. He enters the main lobby and is greeted by the reception desk. Three administrative staff sit behind the chest high counter top, one is on the phone, the other pecking at the keyboard of what appears to be some kind of computerized record system.

    The remaining worker is a woman in her mid 30's. She has her hair pulled up in a bun and wears glasses. Her clothes appear standard for the staff, khaki slacks and a dark blue sweater with a white collar shirt poking through the neck. Her name badge reads MALLORY in bold blue letters pressed into a plastic brushed silver tag, below in smaller letters reads "Admittance." She makes eye contact with Abe as he enters the automatic sliding glass doors and greets him with a warm, if not routine smile. "Oh, good morning father. Here to see someone?"

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited August 23
    Michael gets out of the van once they arrive at the park, noting the yellow police tape off to the side. "That looks like the place where we should start looking. Let's be careful not to attract attention, but see if anything jumps out." Michael walks over towards the area that is taped off. He doesn't cross the tape just yet, not wanting to attract any undue attention, but looks inside the taped area as well as throughly around the outside of the taped area as well. The cops may have just blocked off where they found the victims, but not actually every sign of something around him.

    Michael walks around the outside of the tape, peering at the ground, visually examining the pathway and surrounding vegetation to see if anything is out of place, or any strange markings exist that might have been hidden.

    Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Investigate

    Investigate:
    2d6+1 10 [2d6=4, 5]

    AustinP0027 on
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited August 23
    2 holds so:
    • What sort of creature is it?
    • Where did it go?

    AustinP0027 on
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    There is an obvious place in the mulch at the edge of the walking path where something has been violently dragged through the hedgerow. From the news article the victims said it was a large dog, and that seems to add up. The hedges themselves are only broken a bit near the bottom, plenty of room for a large dog to drag someone. Pushing your way through the hedgerow, you find a small opening in the branches about 10ft. across, the middle is covered in pieces of shiny windbreaker material, and there are obvious footprints that match that of a dog around the size of a Great Dane.

    As far as where they went. The report mentioned that the victims drug themselves back out on to the walking path before they were discovered by a nightly police patrol, which by what you can tell looks accurate. There are obvious marks in the ground covering that move contrary to the initial drag marks. But there are no obvious signs of where the dogs themselves escaped to. No other disturbances in the hedgerows. What is curious, however, are two distinct piles of sand.

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Josh nodded as Michael headed towards the yellow tape, but Josh took a different track - directly towards the nearest police officer. He took a moment to check his appearance, getting the collar on the Hawaiian shirt just right and fixing his sunglasses. When Josh reached the cop, he gave him his best smile.

    "Morning, officer. I'm Josh Burke - though you probably know me as Franklin Night. You know, Night Moves? Yeah, you know it, everybody's seen it. I read about what happened in the paper, and I wanted to scope out the scene for some video later - you know, get all the right angles, gotta look my best. You mind letting me and my cameraman through for a bit? But hey, if not, no worries, you could just give me the inside scoop. Don't worry, I don't name sources. Keeps the mystery machine hot. Anyway, this little favor, I could score you some signed 11 x 14 glossy photos of yours truly. Or maybe a Polaroid with the man himself? Your call boss."

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Manipulate Someone

    Manipulate Someone:
    2d6+3 11 [2d6=3, 5]

  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    edited August 24
    Abe looks up at the security guard with a desperately solemn face.
    "Yes, I am here to see the Addams family." (*snap snap*)

    "Bryan and Deborah. If you could point me to their location I would be most appreciative."

    (Not sure if it's necessary, but in case)

    Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Manipulate Someone

    Manipulate Someone:
    2d6+1 8 [2d6=5, 2]

    MrTLicious on
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Bariel arrives at the museum, incongruously holding a tourist map he must've acquired somewhere as he walks into the park. He spots Josh without any special effort, but takes a minute to process the scene before noticing the police tape and moving up behind Michael.

    "Anything unusual?"

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Michael points Briael to the hedgerow. “They came from back there, and looks to have dragged the couple back there. Look to be large hound types maybe, but I can figure out where they went off to. Check it out yourself though, there looks to be two piles of sand back there. “ Michael taps a finger against his lips momentarily in thought. “You should take a look as well, see if you understand it any.”

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    @MrTLicious - not a rent-a-cop, just a reception desk worker.

    Mallory seems to think for a second. "Oh, well -- the police are being very protective of those two. Seems a little strange since it was just a wild animal attack." She reaches into a shelf and produces a large spiral bound notebook. Inside is a ledger of guests and people being admitted to the hospital as visitors. "They haven't been letting most people in -- but since your clergy I think it'll be okay... I will need you to sign in though, the detective wanted us to be sure we registered all their visitors." She holds out a pen for you to put your name, phone, and address in the ledger, along with the time and whomever you're visiting.

    The policeman nearly spits out his coffee, "OH YEAH! NIGHT MOVES! I love your show man. That time you spent the night in a tree, lookin for a rougarou. Man, classic stuff. Wow." He wipes the coffee off his hand on his uniform pants and holds it out for a handshake. "The crime scene guys already took their polaroids and a few things for evidence, they seem to me making a huge deal out of an animal attack -- but it's got the Mayor's attention, so whaddya gonna do? ammirite?" He laughs a bit, still shaking your hand that has nearly reached the point of awkwardness. "HEY! You might wanna go up to the museum and take a look around! They are setting up for that opening, got a whole new exhibit all set up. Something about Egypt, brought in some fancy professor and all. Guy's name you're lookin for up there is Roger Stevens - he's the director. Can't remember what that professors name is though."

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Absolom hastily writes his truthful information into the ledger. Before heading up to their rooms, he asks, "Is the detective with them presently?"

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited August 24
    "Not sure, Father. He hasn't come through here if he left, though. I would have seen him. I think his name was Brown." She smiles warmly and closes the book. "They are up in Intensive Care, 5th floor." She hands you a little badge with big bold red letters VISITOR. "Once you get up there the nurses at the counter should get your pointed right."

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    He politely nods and heads to the fifth floor.

  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Josh smiled through the handshake, then handed the officer a signed photo ("To my greatest fan! ~~~Franklin Night"). "Wicked, thanks for the heads up! You gonna be around here for a while? If I need a heroic cop for a scene later, I'll look you up." After the pleasantries had wound down, Josh made his way towards the museum and Director Stevens. "Egypt, huh?" Josh muttered to himself as he took a few notes. "I bet it's, like, a serpent jaguar or something. Mummy's too obvious, plus we did that already during the retirement home episode last season."

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    edited August 25
    Briael stares fixedly at the small piles of sand, whispering to himself in no language Michael recognizes. After a few moments, he shakes his head.

    "There is not enough left of whatever happened here to evoke it and observe."

    Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Use Magic

    Use Magic:
    2d6+1 4 [2d6=1, 2]

    Auralynx on
    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited August 25
    Briael - You begin to reach out drawing on the divine power in your Grace. You can feel the weave of time start to slip and become fluid, but as it reaches out more, there comes a feeling of resistance. Like your Grace is being repelled by an equal yet opposite force. The grass and hedges in the immediate area around the scene quickly wilt and die. As your magic ebbs, for a moment you almost see black threads leeching from the ground, but they quickly fade. Despite the magic fizzling, it has told you something of the nature of this event - it was not wild dogs.

    Abe - You exit the elevator and walk past the nurse's station without so much as an awkward glance. There is a chalkboard on the wall with all the patients names and their room numbers. The Addams are in the corner room, a bit down the hall from here. There's only one police officer currently in sight, making a mediocre attempt at hitting on a cute candystriper. He gives you a little nod and smile as you walk by "Mornin' father." You finally make it to the corner room. There are two hospital beds, both occupied. The one closest to the door has a young woman appearing asleep. She has her arm bandaged, and hooked up to an iv and heart monitor, the typical 'doot doot' of a hospital environment.

    The bed closest to the window has a man of similar age, who is currently having a somewhat physical altercation with the heavily used remote control for the cheap tv mounted across the room. You can hear the voice of Bob Barker talking about today's showcase. The man doesn't seem to be very enthusiastic for day-time television. He is also sporting an IV in his arm, but his bandages cover a part of his face, and his hand.

    "Damn... I wonder if this thing gets ESPN..." (Note from the Keeper -- This guy is pretty much young Biff.)

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    Josh headed towards the museum, walking up the stairs and giving the front door of the Aguillard a try.

  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Absolom knocks plaintively at the Addams' open door. He walks through and, while performatively peeking at a notepad, asks "Bryan and Debbie Addams?"

    After waiting too briefly for a response, he continues: "My name is Father Jones. I'm here from Our Lady of Perpetual Help to ensure that your spiritual needs are met during your hopefully brief stay in the wards. I've heard that you were brought here by a rather traumatic experience. If you would like to talk it over, or if you have any questions about it, I hope I can be of service."

    I'll pause here to see how receptive they seem to this interrogation.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Briael studies the residue suspiciously.

    "It was not dogs; something beyond the ordinary happened here, as we suspected. Whatever Abraham learns from the witnesses may help. Perhaps we should go inside?"

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Michael stands back as Briael studies the sand, and then nods in response. "Yeah, I think we need to see what might have triggered these things to appear and attack. Let's head inside."

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited August 27
    Josh walks through the iron gate and across the lawn to the main doors of the museum. The day is well into the normal operating hours, so the door is open. The lobby is filled with some glass cases and displays, along with a small gift shop and a reception desk where an elderly man sits behind a little register reading a magazine. He has a 'VOLUNTEER' badge on his shirt. There is another younger gentleman on a stepladder hanging a banner that reads. "THE WONDERS OF EXOTIC EGYPT" there are some random decorative hieroglyphs around the border, then a sub-line that reads, "Artifacts and Discovers by Prof. William Smart, Ph.D."

    None of the displays in the foyer are of Egyptian origin, but the man is hanging the banner over a large set of closed wooden double doors.

    The man in the hospital bed looks over at the knock, and notices Abe standing there. "Eh there Padre. Spreading the good word?" he is still clicking through the channels. "You wouldn't happen to know the score of the game would ya? I can't get anything other than soap operas and game shows on this thing."

    In the sense of progression, lets all assume that after a beat Michael and Briael also enter into the museum and join up with Josh -- I don't think that needs it's own narration, you see and notice the same things.

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Abe takes a seat next to Bryan, and declares "I'm sorry, I'm not even sure to which game you are referring."

    He places his hand on Bryan's shoulder. "Is everything okay? You seem quite frustrated. How bad are Debbie's injuries?"

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.