Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Where are theaters

crewmancrewman Registered User new member
I know I am being incredibly dense, but where is the Main Theater? Is there a map I'm missing somewhere that shows where all the theaters are?
TIA!

• crewmancrewman Registered User new member
    If anyone else is looking for this, the Expo Hall Map (the PDF) you can view on the website home page is not the same as the map on the phone. That map is also a PDF but includes a little section about the name of the offsite theaters. You can then cross-reference them in Google to find out where they are. (This could be improved!)

The Main Theater is in the Benaroya Hall.