As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

When your three weird dads split up, you'll get three different christmases. [SBFP]

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Finally watching Unlucky Paige trip faceplant her way through the Undertale universe.

... oh my god how can this be

Also Pat and his voices are the worst couch sidekick ever

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    What do you mean?

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    PLA wrote: »
    What do you mean?

Pat's Alphys is unlistenable enough to make Plague yell at him in chat.

Oh my god Actual Paige hates Dinosaur Paige so much.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    tumblr_mm9ecemQ2A1re9fe1o3_1280.jpg

Trailer park Dante everyone.

It is literally the "Netflix live action adaptation of the hit (TM) series DmC: Devil May Cry, coming this Fall to your streaming service!"

No it is not forgivable.

manwiththemachinegun on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    thanks I hate it

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    "Ron Perlman's little brother with a knurl of black punk hair at the back of his head" is the most concept art-version of anything.

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    ahahahahahaha oh my god is that real oh my god i love it i can't stop laughing

• Options
    It's so good.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    What do you mean?

Pat's Alphys is unlistenable enough to make Plague yell at him in chat.

Oh my god Actual Paige hates Dinosaur Paige so much.

Deltarune is also very good for this. Getting to watch them back to back was great.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    The bottom right one just makes me think "If Hellboy were human"

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Honest opinion from someone who has never played a D.M.C. game: the stuff on that first page looks fuckin' dope (the 2nd page, not so much)

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Oh, and maybe we'll get more Nintendo content now: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/networkservice_guideline/en/index.html?n

Nintendo's shutting down their shitty monitization-sharing system, you can now monetize Nintendo games for Let's Plays without having to give Nintendo shit.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    looking forward to best friends play super mario world

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    DMC episode 7 "Yeah, the disconnect between the reviews and people's opinions were really the first time people started grumbling about games journalists." Ya guys mean Gamer Gate? Because what happens when you become crazy over this shit is that you get a Gamer Gate.

Also regarding sales, according to wiki, DMC 4 sold 3 million and DmC sold about 1.2 million its first year and eventually ended at around 2.4 million. So... this whole "it flopped compared to DMC 4" thing is pure fantasy. The entire series is laughably low selling compared to Resident Evil or Monster Hunter, that's why Capcom barely bothers with it.

shoeboxjeddy on
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    true but if the game was good that might've gone a long way

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Dante with Abe Vigoda's posture.

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Really glad I've decided to skip the DmC playthrough

I mean I'm sure I would be equally insufferable if I was playing, like, Mass Effect Andromeda for people on the Internet, but boy oh boy

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options

It bears repeating the game that we're seeing is NOT the game that was released at launch.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    It's incredibly restraint that they haven't once said "The feel of 60 fps".

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    Pat stops working in the last four minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUxg7LWu0U

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    hollow knight is such a long game

like usually that's a selling point but hollow knight has TOO MUCH CONTENT

you'll die

• Options

It bears repeating the game that we're seeing is NOT the game that was released at launch.

Neither was 4 the same game. And they were playing the HD versions of 1-3. So... has been true the whole playthrough.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    You can never play the same DMC twice.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    4, 1 and 3 were pretty good the first time. I don't think the HD-versions even changed that much.

PLA on
  • Options

Neither was 4 the same game. And they were playing the HD versions of 1-3. So... has been true the whole playthrough.

Yeah, and when they first came out they were good, and got better.

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    The main thing 4 special edition does differently is sprint kicking in faster. What a good quality of life upgrade.

• Options

Nah, 3 fucked up the difficulty balance by lying about what "Normal" and "Hard" were. I don't think that was a good video game until the SE version where they calmed back down.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Oh my god. Latest KH part
    "There are cords sticking out of the pipe" framed on all sides by big lightning bolt signs

*Mat jumps and smacks it a few times*

"Guess it doesn't work"

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Moth 13 wrote: »
    The main thing 4 special edition does differently is sprint kicking in faster. What a good quality of life upgrade.

And dole out a fuckload more rorbs and proud souls. They wouldn't have gotten half the moveset they ended up with in vanilla DMC4.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    DMC Part 9 is awesome. I'm not sure why they mocked the part where Dante is shocked and stumped, it was done tremendously well. And the boss fight was an interesting idea, executed well. I'm sure it can go very downhill from here, but that was straight up good.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »
    Oh my god. Latest KH part
    "There are cords sticking out of the pipe" framed on all sides by big lightning bolt signs

*Mat jumps and smacks it a few times*

"Guess it doesn't work"

and that is why they were reading from the guide

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/btRfIEOqeQs

I think the charitable reading is that Vergil is hiding his power; while Dante and Kat may have believed he was in serious danger, the truth is that if the Butcher had gotten through the barrier he could've iced it no problem.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular

Nah, 3 fucked up the difficulty balance by lying about what "Normal" and "Hard" were. I don't think that was a good video game until the SE version where they calmed back down.

I disagree , since that was my first dmc game and even I managed to beat it . It took some adjusting and frustration but I don’t think the game suffered too much for it . That said the fallen angels made me rage so fucking hard.

• Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »

I'm not sure what it is about the animation. It looks really, really good to me, but also I can't always tell what's going on?

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Star-brain: Eating sigils.

Galaxy-brain: Eating bananas.

PLA on
  • Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsPnQq5ytR0&

You can now, at long last, engorge your lives.

I really like Matt's cheesy promos, and the "satisfied customers" are great.

But I'd never wear any of that.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    THE CHRISTMAS CROSSOVER EPISODE I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED

https://youtu.be/N-mL7tSFYEY

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    THE CHRISTMAS CROSSOVER EPISODE I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED

https://youtu.be/N-mL7tSFYEY
    "A victory for Pat is a victory for all alt-right conservatives"

It's a shame Pat had to be murdered on video in order to win an 8-person bracket

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
This discussion has been closed.