Options

[Dragalia Lost] Alliance vs Dragon Trials

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Galex acquired via the few extra tickets i got from rerun events, yay!
    there's always next gala to continue to try for Mym, plus whatever free rolls are left.

not really missing anyone else important; picked up Jiang Ziya as an incidental bonus,
    plus some 6th+ copies of dragons, over the course of about 120 rolls.

managed to not spend any wyrmite at all, i'm at almost 45k.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    damn. I pulled on the one where only granzal was a dupe and got wrecked completely.

If not for Galex in my normal pulls that would have been way more bitter.

but missing the light adventurers from both means my best light character is still 4* fleur. Does light just have it rough or am I exceptionally unlucky?

• Options
    damn. I pulled on the one where only granzal was a dupe and got wrecked completely.

If not for Galex in my normal pulls that would have been way more bitter.

but missing the light adventurers from both means my best light character is still 4* fleur. Does light just have it rough or am I exceptionally unlucky?

iirc literally all of the top tier light characters are limited, so it's not just you.

i looked it up:
    gala prince, gala luca, and mitsuhide are all limited and best tier.
    DY malora is good and limited, as is Hunter vanessa;
    the good ones after that are just fleur and chitose (a limited 4*),
    though plain hildegarde is also very good in content that can use a healer.

basically everyone usable in light is limited except for fleur.

• Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    For potentially good light units, Alfonse should be getting the Mana Spiral treatment this month (first light character to get it, I think), and could end up being good. He is also limited, but his event is also coming back soon and he's essentially free if you do the event.

Cururu on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    This doggo is the best boy and I need him to walk beside my character on the main screen forever.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    There should have been a cat for an option between the two

• Options
    My last free gala spin got me Tobias and summer Cleo driving home the point that I have all the busted wind toys and just a bizarre light collection

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    I spent almost all of my single tickets trying for any of the Gala units I didn't have. The first and only Gala unit I got was Alex, so G!Prince and G!Elisanne still elude me.

After a day passed and I got some more single tickets from the wind facility event I'm going through, I had just enough to prep for a 10 pull on the new Syndicate set. Fortunately/unfortunately I got the new dragon while popping them, so I'll be waiting on that 10 pull for a bit.

• Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    A while ago they had mentioned updating adventurers with weird skills (like Lexi) to have better AI. Did anything ever come of that?

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Tried for new Dagger girl because I want New healer girl and she really only works for these DragonGuage adventures.

Both 10pull tickets I owned, got some Fire Dragon I never heard of? Kagusitchi? whered he come from?

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    Reigner wrote: »
    Tried for new Dagger girl because I want New healer girl and she really only works for these DragonGuage adventures.

Both 10pull tickets I owned, got some Fire Dragon I never heard of? Kagusitchi? whered he come from?

He came on the banner with Chelsea.

• Options
    he was part of that cycle of dragons that give extra damage for the active character

(so he's better on an AI character)

• Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I got Grace, and I'm really excited about it...as soon as I get Bellina? ...I guess?

But I also got Mitsuba! And that's also great!....as soon as I have room in my team?

Hm. I can see why the chain coabs are important, now. Things get really clogged up.

EDIT: No, no. On second thought, I'm just straight-up excited about Grace. I don't quite have the hang of using her correctly yet, but she is a sad, shielding monster.

Also, when she wins, she smiles but just barely because her husband is dead :(

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Grace is one of the cooler characters I've seen in the game. I love shield healers in other games and she looks like a much more interesting than the other shields that exist in this game where they're just broken by any next attack or it does damage over the threshold for the shield and kills you anyway

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    Huh

Had a few single tickets so I decided to use a few on the new banner.

1st - new 4* smith
    2nd - new Easter Bunny dragon
    6th - new 5* smith

So guess I’m done with this banner? Ready to get boned on my FE pulls ( got around 9k saved for it and a few 10 tickets) lol

• Options
    i tried to use single tickets to build up my rate on this banner just wanting to throw a 10-fold at the easter dargon.

and i got pity broke 3 times getting popstar siren, gilgamesh, nimis

so i guess yay?

• Options
    I got the bunny dragon which is great because he looks awesome, skills wise.

• Options
    Yeah I can see that working quite nicely on Buffer like Elly.

• Options
    Started singles to make a go at Lazry, pulled Delphi three in but I was still angry at him for Dream summon shenanigans so I started over again and a giant, colorful marshmallow fell from the sky in a rainbow dragon crystal.

Guess I'm done for now

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Kai Yen is near impossible to PUG due to lack of healers and normal idiots.

If youre gonna not wait for a healer to join dont also then take your cage telegraph and run to the other side of the room

Also my Delphi cannot survive into phase 2 without a healer so everyone just quits the second I die.

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    if you hit dragon right before he transforms 4xDPS kinda works out

sort of

edit: if you can get a Grace the fight is really easy, since her shields are so strong.
    i had the host die and quit, but there was still another DPS and Grace up, and i finished it out solo.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    i think most of my runs are healerless at this point? once I got my Galex over 8500 might to get into might gated rooms, 4dps is actually reasonable to do and be certain that you can transform him before the every one for themselves blast. after that there's like zero damage you take in the fight outside of mistakes.

though in my case, galex is broken. you break kai and he's dead so p2 rarely even gets a second aoe so you just dragon the room wide, and run out for the circle wide one if you even have to

• Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I've been having no issues with PUGs on expert Kai with Patia. But I'm also over 9k might.

Edit: Also, even if you only have the Gold Fafnirs on your characters that don't participate, it appears that the gold rewards are affected .

Kakodaimonos on
  • Options
    My GAlex is 8150ish, not sure what else I can do at this point to get her higher. I have the 6* sword for her, all dojos and shrines are at max, and the shadow tree is max. But I'm definitely getting noped out of rooms.

• Options
    RussadRussad MARegistered User regular
    Do you have her augmented? Wyrmprints, too? I’m at 9087 with her. Is the sword max level?

• Options
    edited April 2020
    The sword is the base 6* at level 100, I haven't gotten enough materials to make it max unbound. I know she's augmented, but I'm honestly not sure about her wyrmprints. I'll have to check later.

Shadowfire on
  • Options
    For eKai? People shouldn't be noping you out with anyone over 8k. I've done pubs with galexes that were under 8 no problem.

Common wisdom says some combination of the shining overlord/resounding rendition + fires of hate/primal crisis/plaguebringer are the prints for her so maybe people are reacting to other print choices?

Also I frustratingly can't get my own Galex over 9k because I never bought a fires of hate during Valentine's and primal crisis is like ~75 might lower. My only option is grinding high zodiark to get that fafnir statue and it is actually hard to get groups in there even for standard. I think eKai killed it

• Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
  • Options
    This game sometimes.

Saved up 10k, 2 10 pull tickets, about 20 single tickets

Did my singles first. Got Lea and Tobias off banner. Not ideal, but they are new so cool.

Do 10 pulls. Get Marth. (The only FE one I got before)

Start on wyrmite. Get marth. Get ANOTHER marth. Finally on my last 10 pull I get 2 Veronica.

So still no Fjorm, and no savings left for the new banner.

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Yeah I'm starting to get worried. Started with 100 tickets and 4 10-tickets. Down to about 30 tickets, 0 10-tickets, and did 2 more 2-pulls with wyrmite.
    Have 4 dragons and a Fjorm to show for it. Taking a break for now; may wait to see if I we get a sneak peek of the new units before trying again for Marth/Veronica.

Lorek on
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Yeah this one hurt. 20k wyrmite, three tenfold tickets, and 40 singles for two Marths. Wanted Veronica but seems I am fated to never have good Shadow Wands

Madican on
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Man I did the new campaign mission last night. What a pain in the ass. "Oh no! It looks like you're about to fight <thing you've been killing non-stop for a year now>! You better prepare by doing an assload of void battles and making a weapon you already have!" times like 6. Jesus. I get it, newbies might not be able to solo the void dragons. Guess what, I can, without the stupid weapons. Why you make me quit out of the campaign every other mission to farm shit I don't need? (at least freaking recognize I already crafted the weapons you want... also whirlpool resist weapons are trash, stop teaching new players bad things)

Edit: This is cool:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DragaliaLost/comments/g4pw17/the_illustration_from_the_dragalia_lost_art_team/

ui1u06sn1yt41.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s=36cda6669d78266087cd18721841685193bee9c9

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Also why the hell did they remove coop from the defense missions? That was the whole point!

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Also why the hell did they remove coop from the defense missions? That was the whole point!

Can you not do co-op? I thought it was either or (which I don't think was originally the case but I may be wrong, it's been a year :P It might have been solo was impossible *for me* cuz I literally had just started playing a week before the event back then). I did them all solo but honestly lunatic was a serious bitch without being able to spread myself out (lost one of the houses). I'll probably go back and do some co-op (assuming that is in-fact an option...) to get the extra knight kill and shit.

Side note, I'm reading on reddit that if you reset the game, it gives you endeavor credit for owning the void weapons for the campaign -_- Thanks game, not like I already did the whole campaign and suffered through that shit... *sigh*

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    wow I had a technically very lucky 10 pull on my ticket

got the new buff dragon (super cool i love this derp), summer verica, and duplicate kristy.

It's like... excited disappointment?

• Options

got the new buff dragon (super cool i love this derp), summer verica, and duplicate kristy.

That the bunny dragon?

• Options
    Warlock82 wrote: »

That the bunny dragon?

heck yeah!

• Options

That the bunny dragon?

heck yeah!

Yeah I pulled him too but haven't messed around with him at all :P

• Options

That the bunny dragon?

heck yeah!

Yeah I pulled him too but haven't messed around with him at all :P

My headcanon is that the little sister is the giant bunny and the older sister is the tiny one chewing on the reed, because that's proper anime character design

• Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    After failing to get Veronica in over 300 draws last year, I am so relieved I got her in 12 this time.

This discussion has been closed.