Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[FFRK] One does not simply gacha into Mordor. (LOTR starts 3/8).

19495969798100»

• silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Wait, so is Laguna's USB supposed to be good?

His first one is excellent.

V wrote:
    Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

Fry
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited March 19
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Darklyre wrote: »
    Damn, Catgirl is getting a sweet Awakening:

Awakening: "Pulse of Life" (NAT: Instant party Medica h105, 30% Stoneskin, Guts; self "Awoken Guardian", HQC).

"Awoken Guardian": Unlimited White hones; auto WCast White; Attaches 30/40/50/60/70% Stoneskin on single healing based on Rank.

She might just outheal overflow attacks with that thing! If that wasn't enough, her 6* Glint is instant Wall.

Godwall or just wall? Wall seems pretty depreciated to me. Even Godwall seems tough to bring even though it combines so many slots.

Here’s the thing, though. Y’shtola gets Wall as a 6-Star Glint. Those things don’t cost any meter. Meaning she can set it up while giving meter-start to 2 other people. Or even to herself. It’s a significant buff, considering how precious meter-start Materia and roaming warrior slots are.

Compared to Doctor Mog getting Wall as a 5-star Glint, it’s significant.

Enlong on
    YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
    DarklyreElderlycrawfish
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Do I need to bring breaks to 4* Tiamat to overwrite the steal magic/strength?

"The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited March 19
    silence1186 on
    V wrote:
    Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Do I need to bring breaks to 4* Tiamat to overwrite the steal magic/strength?

Depends on the strategy I guess. Steal magic needed to be cancelled to survive. Also a run ender if it hit Rinoa. Steal power didn't really do much unless it was on Squall.

steam_sig.png
    @a duck! thanks for all your hard work.

V wrote:

This discussion has been closed.