As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FFRK] One does not simply gacha into Mordor. (LOTR starts 3/8).

19495969798100»

• silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Wait, so is Laguna's USB supposed to be good?

His first one is excellent.

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Darklyre wrote: »
    Damn, Catgirl is getting a sweet Awakening:

Awakening: "Pulse of Life" (NAT: Instant party Medica h105, 30% Stoneskin, Guts; self "Awoken Guardian", HQC).

"Awoken Guardian": Unlimited White hones; auto WCast White; Attaches 30/40/50/60/70% Stoneskin on single healing based on Rank.

She might just outheal overflow attacks with that thing! If that wasn't enough, her 6* Glint is instant Wall.

Godwall or just wall? Wall seems pretty depreciated to me. Even Godwall seems tough to bring even though it combines so many slots.

Here’s the thing, though. Y’shtola gets Wall as a 6-Star Glint. Those things don’t cost any meter. Meaning she can set it up while giving meter-start to 2 other people. Or even to herself. It’s a significant buff, considering how precious meter-start Materia and roaming warrior slots are.

Compared to Doctor Mog getting Wall as a 5-star Glint, it’s significant.

Enlong on
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Do I need to bring breaks to 4* Tiamat to overwrite the steal magic/strength?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Do I need to bring breaks to 4* Tiamat to overwrite the steal magic/strength?

Depends on the strategy I guess. Steal magic needed to be cancelled to survive. Also a run ender if it hit Rinoa. Steal power didn't really do much unless it was on Squall.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

@a duck! thanks for all your hard work.

This discussion has been closed.