Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I purchased Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness parts 1 and 2 on Greenhouse

MrPyromancyMrPyromancy Registered User new member
I bought them both when they were new and never got around to finishing the games. This was several systems ago and since greenhouse no longer exists, my keys, which I still have, no longer work. I would like to buy parts three and four but want to play one and two again, so I can refresh my memory. Does anyone know how to download it without buying it again? I can provide email proof of purchase.

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    I'll check this out

• MrPyromancyMrPyromancy Registered User new member
    Thank you.

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    @MrPyromancy I'm afraid we don't have any game codes to give out ourselves, but if you contact support at Hothead Games they're in a better position to help you out. Sorry I couldn't be of more use.

That's cool. I had no idea how to proceed.

@Tube They say they no longer support those games. Ah well.